TSparkle123

DNA Dragons

That poker looked hot...

Trivon had heard Aya speak and turned his gaze onto the Hellfire Wyvern. Pressing his back against the wall, he tried to edge toward the door that lead outside. "Why?" Von asked, swallowing. "Why do you hurt people?"

((>_< Poop, can't think of anything...))

"Woah, calm down. I can tell she feels horrible about what she's done. If I were you, I would've forgiven her. Would you?" Nyx asked calmly. She knew Shira well enough to know that she absolutely feels horrible.

((Hey, guys. Winter quit the RP, so I'll be playing Myst (until I end up killing her... sad.gif) and Helga's an NPC along with Abraxas.))

Shira looked at Kirian, seeing how enraged she was. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't even know that Helga was coming... I didn't think Garmasor would send her- his favorite slave- out to do something so risky."

Myst reappeared near Kar. "You were calling me?"

(( ohmy.gif she left?!))

"Another good point. Why would he send Helga? She's more like his daughter then slave," she said to herself. She knew that for a fact, considering she had seen how Garmasor treated her when he was forcing her to make the Void.

Kar smiled. "I wanted to bring you out and meet Nyx. She was requesting you there."

~

Aya smiled. "Why yes. It is hot." As to the next question. "I... don't know...."

Aya stood down. Why was she doing that? She just... was. There wasn't really a reason other than it felt nice. It was like the voodoo doll that you took out all your aggression on. The metal pole dropped, clattering to the floor. Why? No one had ever really asked her that, and it made her think.

Trivon's body relaxed slightly when Aya dropped the poker, the clatter of metal against tile echoing faintly in the empty hallway. Still wary of the Hellfire, he ventured a step forward and examined her. "Have you ever thought of why before? What does hurting people bring for you? Accomplishment? Something you've yearned for?" He was stalling mostly but he was also hoping to make her see that what she had done for who-knew-how-long was wrong.

Edging closer another step, he turned, ever so faintly, his back towards the exit. If he failed to help her realize her wrongdoing, at least he might have a chance to escape. When he did get far enough away, he wasn't certain of where he would go though. Should he flee back to his Master's home and beg for protection against Aya? Or would he chance running for freedom? He wanted to see the stars, oh so terribly.

"What the devil is going on? Aya! I provide you with a body for your dispense and yet, here you are with the beast standing freely in the hallway! I knew Garmasor shouldn't have put so much trust into wretched creatures such as yourself!" Trivon cringed, whirling around to face his master. Now that Gregor was here, there was no chance of either goal he'd hoped to accomplish. No doubt, the man would distract Aya too much from thinking upon what she had been doing to innocent DNAs.

Cowering slightly under Gregor's cold gaze, he stepped back to the wall and lowered his head. "Now, either you're going to torture yet another one of my slaves or I shall take him back to my abode. Which is it? I've never disappointed you by not fulfilling your requests before. Now, don't disappoint me."

Now she remembered. Immortality. People forget the heroes quickly... but villians? They last forever. Yes, if you said Hitler, then everyone knew. If you said Churchill? Nothing. Evil persists. Good dies.

"Sorry about that. Momentary lapse of concentration." Rather than pick up the poker, she merely lit her hands alight. "And it wasn't just DNAs that have suffered. Dragons and humans, anyone who has crossed Garmansor has been punished."

Blue flames danced along them, and she only watched the DNA across the room. The scars would last for as long as possible, starting with those pretty wings of his.

Trivon felt Gregor grab his shoulder roughly and was shoved towards Aya. He yelped in surprise and panic, watching as blue flames engulfed the female's hands. "Well then, get to it. I've no time to dawdle around waiting for you to finish. I've still work for him to do after this so don't kill him and don't leave him out of commission for too long." He was being thrown out to the dogs!

Stumbling back a few steps, he met resistance and glanced up at his master. Gregor's gaze was level and unyielding of any real emotion other than coldness. A thick hand left a forming bruise between Von's shoulder blades, his legs working to keep his balance. He could feel the heat of the flames from where he stood.

But this was unnecessary. Pain, happiness, he was sort of like her... but it mattered not now. All that mattered would be the screams. Of Gregor. She had been out of her mind when she had asked for the poor DNA to be brought here. She couldn't disobey Garmasor, the consequences would be more dire than this indeed. How to 'let' him escape? Perhaps she could trap him or?

Nah this thinking was too difficult. Aya placed her still burning palm upon the DNA's back. She waited to see what he would do next.

Trivon screamed. The pain from his burning flesh was amplified by the number of scars decorating his back. Fresher ones were reopened and his body spasmed. Hurrying forward, he was forced to move further away from the door. "Now Aya, for decency's sake, wouldn't you prefer to have your fun behind closed doors? I know a few souls in Garmasor's employ who are queasy in nature."

Edited by Narvix

"I am done now. Besides, you opened the door Gregor, even if it is to the hall, most.. tolerate it. The burning smell of bodies might have scared them away." Aya smiled at job well done. Those would remind him to work harder in the future. "You wanted this to happen, no? I wanted to play with him some more... but need him after all."

((Oh geez, I had to keep this PG-13. It would have scarred small children otherwise. So we'll just leave the torture up to the imaginative mind.))

Edited by RainDash

Gregor tilted his head slightly before turning towards the door. "Very well. We shall go. Enjoy the rest of your day, Aya," the man said, snapping his fingers twice for Trivon to follow. Head bowed and back hunched with pain, the DNA Nebula shuffled his feet as he left with his master.

"Mas-s-ster? May I s-s-speak?" Gregor's gaze hardened as he focused his attention on the slave, a displeased frown lining his face.

"You already are. Well? Get on with it. What do you want?"

Trivon ducked his head more, dropping his gaze to avoid his master's eyes. "Aya... I wish to know about Aya..."

Gregor halted in the middle of the sidewalk, staring at Von with steely eyes. "What in Devil's name do you want to know about her for? She's a slave just as you are. Nothing more." Trivon watched Gregor as the man continued walking after his response, violet eyes glued to his master's back. There was more to Aya than Gregor seemed to know and Von wished to learn her story as if she were something written in stars.

Nyx looked up to the sky. What people didn't know, unless they looked at the reflection in her eyes, was that she was watching her kingdom, the Void. She was watching everything, seeing what had happened when she left. You would only be able to see it in her eyes, where it's reflection has shown.

Helga wouldn't open her door. Not for Garmasor, not for anyone. "Fine, I'll leave you alone then, my dear," Garmasor whispered. He didn't want to, but if she wanted to be left alone for whatever reason... so be it.

~~~

Kirian followed Nyx's gaze. The night sky was absolutely beautiful. If only the whole world wasn't in shambles the way it was... if only she weren't trying to save it. She closed her eyes and thought of her past. Her crimes. There were too many mistakes... Too much she couldn't fix.

Nyx was still viewing her kingdom when she brought her head down and smiled at Kirian. Her kingdom showed in her eyes, still.

((*Sniffs* I smell character development for Aya...))

Aya watched as the DNA shuffled away. No one had ever asked about her before, and probably wold never again. Kar... Kar lied and now she had to prove to the world she was fine. Blinking away tears, Aya shuffled up to her room where she watched out the window as the nebula DNA walked away. She had this... regret over what she did. It was a first for Aya. Was she going to always be like this?

~

Kar ushered Myst over to where Nyx and Kirian were watching the stars. It was so peaceful out here... too bad peace rarely lasts. Kar closed her eyes and began to weep silently. Aya... Aya was lied to and was this her hurt too?

I'm sorry Aya...

Nyx saw Kar and Myst. "Ah, so you're the Shadow Stalker DNA dragon," she said to Myst, "Now, I have a question. Have you ever walked through the shadows before?" she asked. You could still see the Void in her eyes.

"Yes, but only briefly," Myst replied quietly. She had been so worn out by being in the shadows for only a few seconds. Any longer and... she may burn out, like so many Shadow Stalker DNA's before her.

Nyx smiled. "I have just been in the shadows holding Kirian for around one minute. Add to the fact that I hadn't slept in a week," she said, still smiling. Her reason for not sleeping in a week was a very... difficult and tough reason. You could see the exhaustion in her eyes.

Edited by Xarria

Myst smiled back, but it was more of a nervous smile. "What do you need me to do?" She wanted to disappear like she had earlier, but this wasn't the time. It would ruin Kirian's entire plan. Did Kirian even know what this dragon wanted with her?

Nyx smiled. "Do you know of any place to rest that I would be in the dark? I only trust Shadow Stalkers to know a proper place," she asked.

"Not here. I'm too far away from my home to know much of anywhere to recharge." Myst replied quietly.

Nyx nodded. "Fair enough," she said. She looked around until she saw a shaded spot: a tree. She walked over to the tree. She started digging until she had a fairly big sized den. She went out and gather a ton of leaves and spread them out through the den. She then took some long grass and made a nest-like bed. She used the tall grass, also, to hide the mouth of the den.