TSparkle123

DNA Dragons

"We...we can't alert Helga or Aya. Aya... I hear she getting closer and closer to full on dragon. Helga... she'll be faithful to Garmansor. I have no doubt he wouldn't flaunt his powers if he didn't have some plans for later. Is there anyone else inside the castle we need to know about Shira?" Lies. All lies. She knew that castle better than anyone.

She after all, had been imprisoned inside it for so long.

"Nearly every slave in there is obligated to report to him, but, if you don't kill me, I can get you inside without alerting anyone. We'll be in, then, before you know it, we'll be making our escape with Kirian," Shira said, hoping they wouldn't all kill her there.

Helga smiled at Abraxas after his training had finished. "You are getting better and better my little one, soon you may surpass me"

The mature hatchling smiled as he followed his master to the castle steps and then inside, he felt his strength growing and liked the way it made him feel.

((Did alittle time jump here, hope you dont mind, but the training sessions would take forever and ive been inactive for quite awhile....it seemed appropriate.))

Aya curled her now taloned arm. It felt good to be in the right body for once. Fire Wyvern they called it. A quick mind swap later and here she was in this big lovely body. For stealth missions she might even swap back to the weak human one. For sentimental reasons of course.

"Aya, how is everything in there? Any trouble controlling muscles?" One scientist asked.

"None. I feel superb." Aya's voice came out more as a low growl than a sentence.

Kirian stared at the wall of the dungeon. This is torture. Aya's clever, leave me here in anticipation of pain and suffering to come and I'll exaggerate it to the point that I'll have pre-tortured myself. Clever, but it won't work. I think her torture might really suck and she wants to hide it. Besides, the others must be coming to rescue me, right?

What was Aya doing? She could be busy torturing kittens and puppies. Kirian closed her eyes. What am I doing? I really need to chill out...

"I think I should show this to a certain friend of mine in the dungeon." Aya smiled and gestured to the door. "Go get her."

It feels good to be in the right body for once.... Aya thought to herself as a technician scrambled out the door.

The technician pulled Kirian through the door on the torture contraption and wheeled her toward a rather large Hellfire Wyvern. This is what she was doing. My gods. "Aya? Is that my favorite torturer?"

Nyx was face-walling ((hitting her head on the wall)) of her cell. She hated being held here. She was starving and thirsty, and sore all over. This is NOT how a Shadow Stalker such as herself should be treated. Once I get out of here, I'm going to ring that technician's neck! she told herself. It was the only thing to say to keep from killing herself, the anticipation of getting that human technician that torments her, eating giant meals and teasing her with the bits of it. Ooooo, it would be a joy to get him!

Edited by Xarria

Kirian heard the thudding in a cell nearby and saw a Shadow Stalker through the bars. This could be her chance to escape from Aya. "Hey, you there. I assume you wanna get outta here? I have a plan, but it'll only work if you come with," Kirian whispered.

Nyx stopped hitting her head. "You think? I think EVERYONE here wants to get out! But how would we?" she asked, looking at the misfit pygmy.

Kirian nodded toward the shadows that were cast by the torture chair. "You can travel through shadows, right?"

"Enough!" Aya roared.

Aya had heard their plan and -rather clumsily- knocked the torture chair away from the Shadow Stalker. She then turned to Kirian, glaring at her.

Kirian spit at Aya's face. Her spit sizzled and disappeared. "I'm not afraid of you. Even if you are a dragon."

Nyx growled at Aya. "Reveller in pain, your demise will be a sweet revenge to all the feelings that have welled up inside me this past year in which you have tormented me endlessly for your own personal sick joy." she said in a mocking tone to Aya. She spread her wings open to show scars of when Aya had tortured her by ripping them. She went into the shadow world and went through the bars. Kirian's faith in her made her strong enough to do what she was about to do. She went into the shadows by Kirian's torture chair and appeared. When she appeared she screeched a sound so horrifying that anyone who didn't know she was a dragon would be running away in fright. She snarled and growled at Aya. She cut Kirian's restraints and scooped her up in one paw. Some technicians tried to get to them but she kept them away. She went into the shadow world with Kirian and bolted out of the castle. She ended up out of breath and collapsing in a shadow outside of the castle.

Kirian's eyes had clenched tightly in anticipation of Aya's torture. She opened them again to find herself outside the castle beside a passed out Nyx. "Come on, it's not over yet! We have to find Kar, Red, Shira, and Myst!" She started to drag the Shadow Stalker toward the forest. We have to go faster... or they'll catch us!

Nyx's eyes partially opened to see five technicians coming after them. She appeared to be getting dragged. She looked to see who by and was surprised to see the pygmy dragging her. She got up on her own claws and picked her up. She was showing the strain on her face. She started going to the forest, mist trailing from where they were. The technicians got lost in the mist and Nyx slowed down slightly. "Is anyone of your group either a Shadow walker or related to one?" she asked Kirian.

Kar wasn't really sure how to go forward, when all chaos broke loose and two things were stumbling through the forest right at them.

"There's Kirian! And a dragon! We've got to save 'em guys!" Kar yelled, and promptly fell out of the tree when she jumped to go to them.

I am the most dignified hero ever... Kar said as she swung slowly from a branch.

"Myst." Kirian answered feebly. "Kar! Get Myst!" She shouted as soon as she saw the DNA Dragon. Thank the gods...

Nyx smiled as she saw the other dragon's enthusiasm. "Let me guess. One of your group?" she asked, smiling.

"Sure... just let me fall down and not get hurt," Kar answered sarcastically. If her foot gave way now, she would probably break her neck. "Oh wait...."

If only Shira or someone was here... At least no one was laughing yet.

Edited by RainDash

"Yeah, there aren't many of us, but... We're going to take Garmasor down. Hard." Kirian answered.

Nyx laughed. "You'll need a whole lot more people to defeat him, but you can be sure I'll help you. Did you see what his torturer did?" she asked, looking down at Kirian.

Kar butted in on the little conversation. "Aya's a real piece of work all right. Now... if we could talk about getting me down..."

Kar's foot was starting to ache from the wieght and undoubtedly she would fall soon.

Nyx passed under Kar. She outstretched a wing for the little DNA dragon to hop on. It also revealed that Aya had torn through her wings.