TSparkle123

DNA Dragons

Aya was now fighting with fire. Flames danced along where her punches were mere seconds ago, and Kar was fighting with small electric trails behind her kicks. As each clashed more flames were incited, and more of the silent screams of the trees could almost be seen in the air. Each would block the other's shot, and only after a few minutes did the almost titanic fight cease for breaths.

"You've gotten stronger." Kar noted, breathing heavy as Aya only was barely out of breath. "Or did you just merge more DNA to your own?"

"Shut up you little-!" That was when she realized that if she stayed her to fight with her more, it would only call more attention to herself.

Aya was here for stealth and they needed the weaklings alive to lead them to the colony. Quickly Aya struck, and Kar managed to fend two of the strikes off only to be hit by a third, and she was knocked down, wheezing and coughing up flecks of blood.

"You're only human Aya..." Kar whispered as she passed out.

"We'll soon fix that." Aya replied after she kicked the unconscious DNA in the stomach for good measure.

Edited by RainDash

Helga smiled as the girl fought and then, once again, fainted, she almost giggled as she walked on unscathed "Thats not my doing you foolish girl.....its your own....well almost.....from the time I'd knocked you out before with my pressure points, to the time you woke up, a fire was started very close to you.....smoke inhalation combined with your futile attempts to fight me off was far too much for your small body to handle.....and all of this could have been prevented if you hadnt acted so foolishly that day.......your ignorance will end your life...." She looked to her dragon and smiled "Almost home, then once Garmasor has this little brat safely locked in the dungeon well go about discovering if your a girl or a boy, and then youll finally have your name my dear one." The dragon hopped in circles flapping its wings in excitement, Helga couldnt keep the smile off her face.

Shira decided that they wouldn't trust her anymore. "Garmasor! Garmasor! Dang it!" The gray DNA said into her misty communication cloud. "Stupid Magi..." she said under her breath. Then she attempted again.

She saw the man in her cloud now. Had it worked? There was only one way for her to find out. "Master? Can you hear me?"

"Ah, Shira, how good of you to contact me. Helga has caught up, I take it?"

"Yes, sir. She called me by name... and... I didn't hold strong as you had asked of me. Helga's my best friend, my only friend. I simply couldn't bear to see her in such pain. Master, I have blown my cover," She said, noticing the Dark Myst Pygmy behind her.

"So, how long have you been there?" She sighed then made a small storm to conceal her so she could have a little longer to talk to Garmasor.

"Shira, you fool! When you come back here, you will get the whipping of a lifetime!"

"I'm sorry, sir."

"As you should be."

Shira gasped for air. Even a small thunder storm like that could take a lot of energy. "I-I have to run, Master." Pain shot through her head. "I must help... Helga." This time the pain went straight to her legs, the storm stopped and Garmasor smiled.

"It appears to be the end of another useless slave. Helga will be proud that her old 'friend' is a traitor and dead. Go on, dragon, take your revenge."

Helga returned to the castle and made her way to her masters chambers, but she had been singing to him ever since shed walked through the castle doors. "Garmasor, I've got a present for you and a surprise that youll be happy to see!" She opened his door and stepped inside with Kirian laid on her shoulder. "Judging on the looks of the others, she seemed to be the leader of their small group......what we get out of her can be very valuable......and look!!" It was now she called to the hatchling, and it came thro the doors flying rather clumsily and saying at the top of its lungs "I cans fly I cans fly! Lookit me!" Causing Helga to giggle, she looked at Garmasor "Will you help me determine the gender and pick out its name?......ohh and there was something I'd like to talk to you about.......why was Shira there?"

He sighed,"Helga, Shira was acting as a spy on the little nuisances. I didn't tell you because she needed to gain their trust. The girl failed as soon as she saw you. She couldn't keep her cover. Either way, let me see the little rascal."

Edited by TSparkle123

The small dragon flew over to Garmasor as Helga tilted her head "If I had known, I could have helped her......but I guess theres no way to now..... Helga was saddened for a moment as her face tilted to the ground, but she couldnt hold onto her forever, as her little dragon friend was about to receive its name, so she walked up to join the three and silently watched.

"Now, calm a little, my friend." Then Garmasor looked at the little dragon carefully. "Speak now, little child."

"I dunno what that'll do for us, sir," the dragon said, its voice slightly deeper than before. "Whoa! What the-"

"Shush now." He continued to inspect the hatchling. "Well, Helga, what do you think?"

Helga smiled as she watched them, and it grew as she heard her dragons voice grow deeper, she looked at Garmasor "Its a male.......I heard a name when I was still human and I decided back then.....that if I'd ever had a child, I would name it that......" she paused for a moment as she looked into its red eyes......and she whispered his new name......"......Abraxas....."

"Yeah yeah... when are we gonna light someone new on fire?" Aya asked, trying hide the fact her arm was hurting her.

It ached from her last fight, and Aya thought, Kar must've finally put some force into those weak blows... bah it'll heal up soon enough.

"Aya, why don't you take our new prisoner down to the basement and interrogate our prisoner?" Garmasor suggested as Kirian began to come to.

Wait... Aya the psychopathic axe murderer? Aya the sweet girl from the baker's shop? Or maybe Aya Garmasor's torturer slave... Garmasor, Aya... I'm dead meat. Kirian thought as the fog in her mind lifted.

Edited by TSparkle123

At the word "interrogate" Helga knew it was time to leave the castle, it was routine, someone would bring the prisoner, and Garmasor seemed to favor Aya when it came to interrogating them......and she remembered the first night he had her do her work......she couldnt sleep soundly for weeks from listening to the agony of it all.......she forced a smile on her face, knowing her words meant nothing, she wouldnt be back at the castle until later that night, because thats how it always was. "Abraxas, its time to begin your training young one, come with me." She looked to Garmasor as he flew to her. "If you need me, well be at the training grounds." She turned and made her way out, wondering all the while why Garmasor favored her as he did, she knew she was stronger than Aya, but wondered if she wished she could be in his limelight......she was so eager to please him where shed fought him on several occasions about doing malicious acts.........she wondered if she would be accompanied by Aya when it came to destroying Mount Helga.....and suddenly shed rather she wasnt......

"I won't tell you anything! Nothing gets past these lips unless it's a lie. Helga knows that," Kirian panicked. "I didn't do anything wrong either!"

"Shut up, Misfit. We know you won't tell us anything; we only want to keep you here to slow your little group. You are their leader, they probably won't last long without you," Garmasor said to her.

"Then why is Aya going to interrogate me? If I'm that useless for information purposes, then what's the use?" Kirian asked, trying to beg for freedom.

"Aya needs to keep herself busy. I want her to leave my Helga alone," He sighed. "Do you think my torturer should accompany Helga when the mountain goes down? Helga is like my little girl..." The DNA simply looked at him pathetically. "You're right, Helga can go on her own missions from now on. She can destroy the mountain... No! I'm going to go with her! She wants my praise so badly this will be the best present for her!"

Soon, they went down the stairs and shoved Kirian into the Interrogation Chair.

((Was just throwing that out there but ok lol))

Abraxas was zooming around Helga as they reached the castle door and noticed the look on her face "Whats wrong?" When he heard his voice it almost knocked him out of the air, he faltered momentarily, but recovered. His voice had grown remarkably deeper since that morning and he noticed it had a calming effect on Helga, the tension that was around her seemed to lighten, even if it was just slightly. He was overwhelmed at how happy he was that he belonged to her..

Helga smiled at Abraxas...."I dont like the thought of torture.....usually I'm the one trying to save the other slaves, not kill them, not harm them, but keep them from it......there has been many things that have been going backwards in the castle of late....but hopefully they'll get what they want out of that mysfit.....but lets not think about that now, its time for you to train...." Helga stopped as she set foot on the training grounds, remembering everything that shed done here. "Are you ready?"

Abraxas flew infront of her eagerly as he waited for instruction.

Helga smiled and watched Abraxas "Now your going to learn the basics today....and I'll be doing everything along with you, but for starters, you need to land, your body weight evenly distributed" As the young dragon took his stance, Helga let her dragon rise to the surface, her fingers turned into claws and her eyes began to glow bright red as she felt the earth beneath her feet, begging for her to move it to her will.....and she hoped this was what Abraxas was feeling..........but it wasnt.

Abraxas was excited when he saw Helga change and was eager to learn everything she knew.....he found himself impatiently sinking his claws into the earth and began to almost play with it.

Helga seen him playing and she smiled, slowly the earth at Abraxas's feet began to climb up passed his claws, up his legs and stopped at his shoulders, he looked at her with fear in his eyes "You need to focus......your abilitys require focus, focus on the earth beneath you and feel it......the greatest thing about our ability is we are always connected to it, no matter where we are......"

Abraxas looked at her with confusion on his face......"Even in the castle?"

Helga nodded "Yes. What is the castle made out of?"

Abraxas felt somewhat foolish when he had to look back at it before answering her "Its made out of Stone"

Helga nodded "And where does the stone come from?"

"The earth?" He was guessing, and it showed in his voice

Helga nodded.

Edited by WinterWhisperz

"Obviously... you cannot stand pain very much. I shall leave you be... maybe Chinese water torture? Bah! Water holds no interest to me, plus it takes too long. I know you shall not speak of that accursed group... so what shall keep you tight lipped while I pretend to draw information out of you...?" Aya was babbling now.

She had hoped she would get some time to recover, but she could wait it out. Discomfort and enjoyment did not work together well...but she could survive. After all, one must has some semblance of enjoyment in your work....

((So, Winter, do you want me to play Abraxas while you train him or...?))

((I got it, just wasnt able to be on yesterday, and besides, im taking everything off of a site for his training anyways))

((I'll probably post less during the summer, I don't have a personal computer and I just turned in my school one. I'll use the home one, but, like I said, less posts should be expected.))

Aya was just too tired and too drained to feel satisfied about torturing this girl. Strange, but true. Aya began to walk upstairs when a small mousy technician walked up to her and told her, "It's time."

Perfect. Aya thought, and as an afterthought, "I'll be back, and maybe you won't be so lonely."

"What?! You can't just leave me here! Aren't you supposed to be causing me pain?" Kirian yelled after her. What the hay is up with her? I heard that her life is torturing people... why wouldn't she be happy to destroy me- the nuisance of her master?

"No, quite frankly you disgust me, but I have other priorities right now halfling." Aya said as she disappeared right out the door.

I cannot wait for the moment when I become whole. This empty shell is nothing but my egg, and inside is a dragon hatchling, waiting for the right moment.

((Okay, Celebi's gonna post with me here, cuz she doesn't have a computer.))

"I'm not going to give up any information. I don't even really know anything, so you might as well just get it over with and kill me right now," Shira sighed. She wasn't really that loyal to Garmasor in the first place, and she really wanted to tell them something. The only problem was that she didn't really know anything other that that the void wasn't really that big a deal. It was just Garmasor's favorite way to intimidate prisoners.

((Celebi112.))

((Sorry I was gone so longe...))

"I say we just tackle her until she talks. Or torture. That works too." Red then pulled a random drippy torture machine out from nowhere. "Let's torture her. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Edited by TSparkle123

Aya would choose torture... Kar took a breath and held up her hand.

"No, we shouldn't stoop to their levels when she's going willing to give up information on Garmansor." Kar said.

Such things only breed evil and hatred. Kar would never say it, but her sister was right, she had abandoned so many causes like this one. But not today.

"The only thing I can tell you is that I lied to you about the void. It's just a parlor trick. Garmasor just likes to scare the crap out of his new prisoners. That's all I know, I swear," Shira said. Garmasor thinks I'm dead, Helga thinks I'm dead, Kirian probably wants me dead... How could this get any worse?

"What do we do with a traitor?" Kar mused. They had Kirian. Kirian had the whole freaking plan in her head. "How about we put her to use? Can you name the flaws in the building where Garmansor likes to hang out?"

I'll go full out if I have to... but I-I have to admit. I'm scared.

Shira nodded. "It's a castle just north of here. Made of stone, so Helga can sense everything inside it. She can also fix any weaknesses. I can get you in though. Listen, I don't like Garmasor any more than you do. The only reason I hadn't escaped earlier was... Helga... She's my best and only friend and I'll be betraying her," She sighed. Maybe she could join them after they saved Kirian...