TSparkle123

DNA Dragons

"How do you know you can trust me? For that matter, how do I know I can trust you? Kar? Myst? Right now, we have to guess and try to trust each other. I don't know if you escaped because Garmasor let you. I don't know anything at all, except that we need to stop him," Kirian replied. "If none of you are willing to take a risk and try to make a change, we might as well go into battle now and let Garmasor kill us rather than kill each other from the inside out."

"Good point, so... what should we do first?" asked Red. "We should probobly weaken them from the inside, then obliterate them from the outside." Suggested Red.

"They wouldn't trust us at all to get in from the inside, but maybe we could... No, actually that would never work. That means I'm fresh out of ideas. Anybody else got a plan?" Kirian said, wrenching her attention away from the Dark Myst Pygmy.

The words from the inside kept running thro Myst's head......none of them could get in and out without being caught, none of them were shadow walkers.....she was......and she could do it.....she knew she could. Rather than tell them of her thoughts, she began to slowly fade her form....slowly becoming translucent, and then transparent......."Are you sure?"

Edited by WinterWhisperz

Kar sat there in the medical tent that Kirian had made out of sticks, bitter at the fact she was going to be out of the meeting because she was still being monitored. At last Kar decided that even though Kirian had let her be up and chased by the newcomer, she had a stick up her butt.

Stupid explosion... stupid Helga. I'm fine darn it! After sitting there for some time, Kar sat up and began to sneak toward the area where the dragons were planning and watched as Myst slowly became translucent. But she stayed where she was, afraid to be sent back to the medical tent.

Back at Garmasor's Castle

Helga stepped out of the Castle, her small pebble dragon in her arms. She sat on the steps and let it down to play. "Soon youll have wings and I'll be able to teach you things, youll be able to read the earth beneath your feet and command it to do your will.....youll love it." The little green dragon was more interested in the grass than its owner and hopped down to play in it. Watching the hatchling snapping at the bugs and stumbling around made Helga giggle. "Your so adorable, I'm so glad your mine."

Aya had been watching the girl and her dragon. She had always been happy to serve Garmasor, but she always wondered why Helga did. It wasn't like she had a reason to, employing people like Aya, but still she wondered why. To her, power would always trump love. Fear would keep people from acting out, and fear would keep her from her human half.

Dragons don't need emotions. Humans have made them weak. I was just born in the wrong body. And Aya left Helga to play with her tiny pebble dragon, not that anyone was ever aware she was there to begin with.

The tiny dragon roared.....or rather squeaked....at a butterfly before eating it, one of the colorful wings hanging from its jaw, and started prancing around like royalty. Helga leaned back, keeping a careful eye on the pebble dragon. She smiled at its antics but her thoughts drifted to when she spliced herself with a creature quite like this......she remembered the burning pain but a smile remained on her face, because behind her little friend, in the distance, lie the reason......and perhaps her mission was what perplexed Garmasor to give her this gift.....to help her destroy that vile mountain........and if the dragons went with it......so be it.....they had their choice and chose to stay to face their deaths. She focused on her little dragon once again.

A while after Garmasor had sent Helga out into the forest with her new companion, Kirian left camp to go steal some food. This satisfied the Misfit inside her and made it easier to cope with when the urge to be a little kleptomaniac appeared. Suddenly, something came behind her and covered her mouth, but not before she let out a loud shout. "KAR! IF YOU'RE TRYING TO-"

"What was that?"Then when Kar realized her name was being hollered, "I am completely innocent of whatever blame you're putting on me doesn't make any sense!"

She then pouted and waited there in the little stick lean-to Kirian built.

Kirian struggled against her attacker to no avail. Not a budge. Not funny, Kar! Let go! Wait… She's not nearly strong enough to be doing this. It has to be at least a Pebble Dragon DNA. Helga?! She struggled even harder and managed to push the hand from her face long enough to scream at the top of her lungs,"RUN! FREAKING RUN!"

Helga smiled slightly before whispering "Hows your master doing Mysfit? And screaming will get you nowhere......" Helga knew pressure points....one of Garmasor's better teachings.....and found the place on her neck to press to silence her, knock her out....her claw like fingers found the spot and lingered for a moment, before she noticed her new pet had vanished, causing a deep growl to reminate from her chest. She pressed hard on the pressure point and waited for the DNA dragon to go limp in her arms before throwing her over her shoulder and hunting for the little pebble.

((This ok?))

Edited by WinterWhisperz

((Yeah, it's fine.))

Kirian let out a tiny sigh as she fell to the ground. Not cool, Helga, not... cool... Her thoughts slowly faded to nothing while a blurred figure with huge talons attached to their hands.

((It okay if I play the pebble a little?))

((definatly, but im not gonna be on for the rest of the night, so im going to make helga be searching on my phone as it is)) Helga smiled "Ok you hold onto her tight, we need to find their camp tho, they shouldnt be far. If you find them before i do, dont let them get away, if you do well today i'll start training you, your wings should come in any day now." Helga wandered thro the woods looking for the Mysfits band of friends.

The tiny dragon squealed its approval. I won't let mommy down. I'll catch them so the traitors don't cause her any more trouble. In the distance the little creature heard someone stomping out a fire. That was when it let out its first slurred words. "Mumma! Pwease fowwow me! Da twaitows are in a wittow camp."

Helga heard her baby calling her and her heart surged with pride. A small giggle escaped her before she began following the small, sweet voice. As she approached she heard them scrambling and broke thro the trees just in time to create walls of earth around the camp.......then she saw her, and she couldnt hide the pain and displeasure in her voice. "Shira? What are you doing here?........With them? Do you know what will happen to you when Garmasor finds out?....Do you know what my orders are? What your orders were......... She was almost in tears "I made sure Garmasor saved you from a horrible.....painful life........and you come here....when you know I have to kill them all.........Dont make me kill you too.....Help me take them back to the castle and I wont tell him you were here.....Please."

Edited by WinterWhisperz

This was the moment Aya had been waiting for. Would the spy crack under pressure, or would she run and protect her cover. Aya always hoped that she would crack, then she could have some fun with them. As Aya waited up in the tree above them, she spotted a small pile of sticks. If she listened hard enough, she could hear a heart beat inside of it. I hope they aren't hurt too bad.... it wouldn't be fun if they couldn't get away. And with that she dashed away through the trees, starting each on fire as she went.

Helga smelled the fire and knew this was all according to plan....but Shira wasnt. She hadnt seen her in days but she thought she was on a mission....could this be her mission? Make friends with the traitors? Or was she a traitor herself? She looked around at the motley crew....and was slightly shocked to see Mary's slave sticking around in her makeshift dungeon, cowering against a corner, she knew of her ability and knew that these walls couldnt hold her.....but maybe she was going to be their escape artist? No matter, shell handle that.......and one of them was hurt......the electric DNA....serves her right......right now she was supposed to be heading back to the castle to let the smoke take them.....having their leader was a bonus.....but Shira shouldnt be here......

Aya gleefully started the fire to the lean to, allowing the person inside to flee. With a bittersweet face, she watched the electric DNA flee from the fire. To kill her or not to kill her...

"Come out here right now!" Kar yelled out to the empty air, trying to find the arsonist responsible.

"Right here. But perhaps you shouldn't worry about yourself so much. But I wonder if you'll just run away again... sis."

((I'm back! biggrin.gif Celebi should be too.))

"Helga, I- it- you- how- never mind," Shira took a step toward Helga,"I, um, didn't think you'd be- I'm sorry," she said quietly.

Kirian woke up, but found she couldn't move or speak. Helga... Woods... then what?

"Come on Shira, you dont have to be sorry, just come with me.....help me kill them, then we can go back to the castle and work this out, Garmasor doesn't have to know....but we have to hurry before the smoke gets too dense....." Helga waited for her to come to her side as she thought about the most effective way to complete her mission.

The small dragon watched Kirian from the brush, she could smell the panic that meant she was awake, the hatchling stepped from the brush and made its way over to the prisoner. "Sos yous is awaked now? Hehe mommy gonna take yous home to da big man and da big man gots pwans fors yous." The hatchling smiled and sat near the girl. They were practically the same size, the two of them, but the dragon had pain running thro its back, causing a small yelp to come out, then a shreak "MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

As the smoke began to thicken, Kar began to cough, hacking from the smoke. "This is your work I take it?" Kar asked when Aya seemed to smile.

"Oh you know, little bit of fire and chaos keeps me a happy girl..." With that she smiled and extended a hand. "You could join us..."

"Nah, I'd rather slit your throat first." Kar replied, trying to remain calm.

"No no no no! Stop screaming! I didn't do anything, I swear!" Kirian screeched just after the hatchling yelled, her eyes clenched as tightly as possible.

"MOMMY! My wings! Look momma! I can FLY!" The tiny pebble dragon yelled. "Mommy! Mommy!"

((I'm assuming this is correct?))

Edited by TSparkle123

(yup, was just going to drag it out alittle more)

Helga heard the hatchling calling to her, and despite the chaos, she smiled.....and then she heard that Mysfit pygmy screeching at the dragon and took off.....Aya was there, they were going nowhere...Within seconds her dragon was perched on her shoulder and they were both staring at the mysfit on the floor. "Well good morning....." Helga looked from the girl to her dragon "Are you ready to test those wings?....Well not right now, we dont want you harmed by this terrible smoke now do we?....But its time to go dear...." The hatchling nodded and had already been making its attempts to fly as they spoke, but its sides still hurt and so it sunk to the ground to follow Helga, Who was carrying the mysfit by now, and heading back to Garmasor.

"LET ME GO!" Kirian screamed as Helga picked her up. She pounded against the DNA's side and legs as hard as she could, which is to say, not very hard at all. Then everything faded to blackness yet again, but she didn't feel Helga press on a pressure point nor did she feel a whack to her head.

"Wha- What did you do to me...?" Kirian whispered just before her head emptied.