TSparkle123

DNA Dragons

"GET OUT OF THE TENT!" Kirian screamed at Kar. This dude seemed okay, and he somehow knew Kar. Maybe he would help get rid of Garmasor! That would be awesome.

Kar obliged Kirian, keeping her head down and away from the newest visitor.

"Why are ya screeching?" Kar yelled back.

Jak meanwhile, aimed his gun with a steady and practiced hand. The shock was set to lethal, and he pulled the trigger. He did not miss.

"Kar!" Kirian dashed to the side of her fallen ally. "You MONSTER! Why would you do that to her?! She didn't do anything!" she yelled at Jak.

~~

"I think you shot the wrong person." Shinx noted to Jak. I hope she's not dead...

((Mind talk between Jak and Shinx needed to be distinguished from just thinking, so I added quotation marks.))

Nyx heard Kirian scream and turned around. She saw the dragon a growled. But then she saw Kar and she roared. "Who do you think you are, rushing into our camp and killing an innocent like that?!" she screeched. She roared once more than pounced on the other dragon. She pinned him to the ground and growled at him.

Kar was actually fine. But... if she stood up now... oh man would that be bad. Judging from the pain, definitely scales possibly wings. Oh jeez, it felt like someone had kicked her in the stomach, back, front and face. Then came back with a sledgehammer and hit her some more. Oh geez... this being part dragon thing was getting irratating.

~

Jak bit his lip, but saw her breathing.

"Guess there's a family resemblance Miss Karyra I forgot you left that behind, but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to still bring you in. After all, Garmasor's looking for his little Electric DNA servant. He's looking to complete his set I estimate." Jak said in his flamboyant way. He turned the voltage down, setting it to incapacitate instead of kill.

((biggrin.gif))

"Will you get off of me?! I'm not the one who shot your friend!" Shinx growled. "Jak, get this Shadow Stalker off!"

Jak held up his hands, smiling. "Listen, calm down and I won't shoot you Miss." He didn't think that shooting a dragon would bode well with Shinx.

~

Kar however, was seriously mad at this point and electricity, far more than any she had summoned up till this point, began to form around her. She then threw an energy ball at Jak, who had barely enough time to dodge it. Kar's face was now half dragon, scales creeping across her nose and covering the right side of her face. An angry yellow slitted eye glared at him. She fanned out her wings, smaller than most dragons, but still enough to fly and roared. She was losing any sense of humanity. Exactly what she had always been afraid of.

"K-Kar?!" Kirian was beside herself with confusion. How was this possible? Kar was just a normal DNA Dragon... like the rest of them! ...Right?

Nyx looked up at the person trying to reason with her. "And you two are connected HOW?!" she asked, still fuming. Her eyes were starting to glow as instinct told her to take them both to the Void.

((Hey, guys, we need to kill off Must somehow. Could ya help me out?))

((Darned kindle... I meant Myst.))

"Aya! Jak thought Kar was Aya. Now get off, dragon!" Shinx roared. "Jak, if this dragon doesn't get off, I give you my permission to shoot it."

Edited by TSparkle123

((Myst could've been watching the whole thing, horrified, and Jak could try to shoot Nyx cause she's still pinning Shinx, Nyx could move away, and it could hit Myst))

Nyx's eyes blazed even brighter. "Don't push it! You have no idea what I am capable of doing!" Nyx shouted. Even though they were mistaken, and Nyx understood that, now she was just plain angry.

((Crap. Gotta post something now.))

Jak took aim at the dragon again. "Oops, I missed. She lived. Now hold still so I can zap that stupid dragon off you Shinx."

Nyx saw that she was about to be shot at and, right before she got hit, ducked. She knew that whatever was on her other side was blasted by the gun, now.

Myst stood horrified behind Nyx as this whole thing went down. She thought they were leaving. As the lightning hit her, she fell to the ground and froze. Kirian ran to her side. "Myst? Come on, you'll be fine, I mean, you are a DNA Dragon. It won't kill you, I promise."

~~

"Nice job, dunce. You might have actually killed an innocent there."

~~

Myst had always been fragile, but she had no idea how fragile until now. She glanced at Kirian, wanting to say something, but then everything went black.

"Man.... I thought this thing was set to 'stun'! Not kill!" Jak muttered angrily.

~

Kar was still battling for control. Her feral side won and she tackled Jak to the ground. She placed two fingers to the sides of his head. The look in her eyes told anyone looking at her that it wouldn't be a stun that she would do.

"YOU! You monster! Not only did you make Kar... this, you killed Myst!" Kirian screamed. "What the censorkip.gif is wrong with you?!" Talons began to appear on the ends of her fingers, she lunged at Jak, finding Kar ready to kill him.

"Okay! If you two would just-" He used his leg to toss Kar off and punched Kirian to avoid the claws. "Calm down for a moment we could talk about this..." He tried to run away, maybe he could just... escape and not be noticed.

Edited by RainDash

"Jak, you messed up big time, this time. They're not just going to let you leave. You have to get this dragon off me!" Shinx growled at Nyx. "Get off, dragon. You have no idea what I'm willing to do to get my rider safe."

Nyx laughed. "You have no idea what I'd do to keep my FRIENDS safe!" she roared at it. Nyx's eyes flashed a blinding color of purple and her and the other dragon were teleported to the Void. Nyx was sitting five metres away from the other dragon.

Shinx stared at the other dragon. Where were they? The other dragon knew, clearly. She lunged at Nyx, ready to kill if she needed to. "Why did you take me here?! I can't even telepathically speak to Jak here!"

((Sorry, Saturday was craplicious for me. Reason's in my profile.))

Nyx ported to the other side of the dragon. "You can not harm me in my kingdom. This area is called the Void. Here we can discuss WHY you trespassed on our camp," Nyx said, an edge in her voice.

"Didn't I already explain this to you? Jak saw Aya's sister and thought she was Aya. That's it. Kar and Aya look alike from a distance. He thought he was going to do a service for this world, okay?" Shinx grinned nervously.

Nyx glared at the other dragon. She grumbled and walked over to it. "Hold still, I'm taking you back," she said. When she reached the dragon, she grabbed it's paw and teleported them out of her realm and back to the camp. She walked off to her den, but then saw Myst. She let out a cry of sadness and ran over, looking her over.