TSparkle123

DNA Dragons

The Gray DNA smirked. "Okay," she said, as she reached out a giant clap of thunder sounded and lit her face up evilly. "MUAHHAHAHA! SILLY ELECTRIC DNA! While you can cause a minor joybuzzer I can summon an entire storm! Tornado, hurricane, tsunami! YOU NAME IT!" She grinned and shook Kar's hand wildly.

Edited by TSparkle123

"Bring it." And they shook, a joybuzzer's worth of energy ran through the grey DNA, and Kar ran off, laughing like a crazed woman. "You'll never catch me!!!!"

"OH YEAH? TAKE THAT! Shira screamed as she let down a lightning bolt the width of her. The shockwave shot a little more than a joybuzzer's electricity. Then she laughed like a megalomaniac and began running around as if she too were ADD. Edited by TSparkle123

"Oh yeah? Take this!" Red chimed in as she threw a gigantic fireball from her wings."MUHUAHAHAHAHA!"

((Going into a Garmasor rant to reveal more evil plan! I also want RainDash to introduce Aya.))

"Ah, so they are free then, Aya? Perfect... Now we know where they camp. Shira!" Garmasor yelled into the main hall. Where is that meddlesome Gray DNA? With her near perfected powers, she could be useful. "Aya, where is that slave? I must congratulate her on her new promotion."

((Oh Winter....))

"In the camp." Aya replied, bored. Why should I care? "Where else? I have no inclination to find her."

Edited by RainDash

"When do you think she'll report back to us?" He grinned as he lowered his voice. While he loved Helga, he decided that she must take out all of her rage on the 'traitorous' gray dragon she called a friend. He hoped that the Misfit pygmy wasn't clever enough to see through the gray dragon's pitiful acting skills. "Aya, you must not speak of any of this to Helga, she must not know of our new spy."

"I honestly don't see why I should be dragged into this. I'm not in charge of spies. Or even the grey dragon. I just know that if she changes her mind I'll be there to slit her throat." When Aya mentioned killing the grey DNA, a light appeared in her eyes, one of malicious intent. "Speaking of which... when do I kill the failure... Mary I think her name was... I'm getting bored trying to torture her. There's only so many holes you can put into a human being before they bleed out or die of shock you know."

Her tone was almost like a bored child, trying to break a new toy. And all the while talking about the grim exploits, she was munching on an apple, not an expression on her face to prove that she indeed cared what would become of Mary.

Edited by RainDash

"My dear, do whatever you want with her. She is no longer useful, why should I care what happens to the woman? Now, off with you," He said, staring out the window thoughtfully. Perhaps I shall bring Helga in? Tell her that her friend- Shira was it?- has betrayed her. She has joined the group seeking to destroy me. No, I shall allow her to hunt them, then she will find the false truth. "Helga, come to your master a moment." Edited by TSparkle123

"As you wish master. I'll make sure you hear her screams."

The screams they would make if I was less human on the streets. The kind they would make for a REAL dragon. On that note, Aya wandered through the sliding door. Already, her mask of indifference covered over by sadistic glee.

Helga heard Garmasor calling and smiled. She came to him almost skipping. "Hello Garmasor! What can I do for you?"

"I have a task for you that has to do with a certain group of miscreants. I need you to track them down and take them down. It really shouldn't be too much of a problem, none of them have perfected their powers to the point you have, and they're getting to be a nuisance. You may bring other slaves along if you wish, I have too many wishing to be held to your honor. Perhaps you can bring Aya once she's done with Mary," Garmasor said, smiling at Helga. "I shall teleport you to their last known coordinates after dinner. It has been so long since we ate in the main hall together. I wish you to be there around 4:00."

There was a loud scream from somewhere below the two, and then a long pronounced silence.

"Helga, go to your quarters, I have a surprise for you there. I expect you to bring... it to dinner tonight," Garmasor said to her after he saw Aya come up from the basement. He suddenly felt like the father of a sixteen-year-old girl... with odd tastes. He had found her childhood best friend on the slave market a few weeks earlier and bought her, saving her for a huge reveal that night. It was going to be Helga's night. While he didn't know when her birthday was, he thought that he had to celebrate her, his favorite slave. The one he considered family. Edited by TSparkle123

Helga nodded and turned to go to her chambers, curious about the surprise Garmasor had for her and wondering about the "miscreants" she would have to take down.....she thouthg back to the pygmy and the electric dragon.....how they had lied to her when she had shown them kindness......saved the skin on their backs and wondered if they were the "miscreants". If they were she wouldnt feel remorse this time......they deserved it.....shed gotten them out of the city once and they went right back in, right back to Mary. She smiled eagerly as she got to her door....all thoughts of her future mission gone as anticipation replaced them. Putting a hand on the knob she paused and took a deep breath, then slowly turned it, opening the door to find her room almost the exact way shed left it...except for her bed. The surprise lay neatly on her sheets.

(because i dont know what the surprise is ill leave the rest to you)

The pebble dragon egg lay on its side. It had small cracks around the middle and Helga watched as a tiny dragon popped open the egg and let out a tiny squeal.

((Back to you, Winter!))

Helga covered her mouth as she saw the tiny dragon come out of its egg. She rushed over to her bed and sat next to it. She held out her hand and let the little dragon smell her before it tried to snap at it, causing Helga to giggle, she stroked its head. "Hello my little beauty. Welcome to the world." The small dragon crawled out of its shell and walked awkwardly toward her, falling once or twice and letting out a strange purring noise as it came.

((RainDash told me that her computer crapped out on her, so if she posts, it will be on my account. FYI.))

Later, at the dinner, Garmasor saw the growing smile on Helga's face as she entered the hall. "Just wait, dear. You'll love the next thing just as much," he said as he signaled to the cooks to bring in Helga's old friend. "Helga? Is that really you?" The girl asked as she rushed to her friend. "She was about to be sold to that guy you really hate who whips his slaves overly enthusiastically. I figured you might know her," Garmasor said to Helga.

((And now, RainDash.))

Aya made kissy noises at the end of the table. When Garmasor glared at her, her food suddenly became very important. But she still muttered, "Get a room..."

Helga smiled at her old friend as she cradled her hatchling in her arms, paying no mind to Aya's comment. "Thank you Garmasor!" She gave her the best hug she could while carrying her hatchling. "Of course it is! I've missed you so much! Im so glad your here, your safe with us, Garmasors a wonderful master! He gave me my new little friend" She held up her baby pebble dragon, who snapped at the girl, making Helga giggle and draw it back into her embrace. "Its a little feisty, but its so adorable! Come, sit and join us for dinner......if thats ok Garmasor?" She looked at her master begging for his approval, she had missed her friend dearly and would love this time to catch up.

"Of course, tonight is your night, my dear! I have decided that since you very well might be out on your birthday, tonight will be your birthday dinner. You are the master and I am the slave tonight," Garmasor smiled warmly. He suddenly wished that he hadn't set up a spy and not told her. This is not malicious, she simply must take out her anger on the gray DNA so the girl can be trusted. Why do I worry so?

Helga giggled at the sillyness of his last statement, it seemed like she was a little girl again. She shifted her hatchling and took her friends hand, leading her towards the table before taking her seat next to Garmasor. She sat the little dragon on her lap and began filling her plate with the elaborately prepared feast, picking off pieces of her meat and feeding it to the dragon in her lap before she would eat. "This is so wonderful! The food is delicious and the company is amazing" She nudged her friend and smiled at her, then Garmasor, she even smiled at the far away Aya, but she didnt seem very interested in her or anything she could have to say. She didnt even know how to put words to the joy she was feeling, she just beamed at everyone.

((been busy, but still alive))

"No offense, but how do we know this girl can be trusted?" wondered aloud Red.

((Technically, Red wondered aloud. And why is your character wondering? She did just get saved by this girl and none of us should fully trust each other to start with. tongue.gif))

((good point, TSparkle, however, I meant to become one of us, and she may be spying!user posted image))

Edited by Celebi112