TSparkle123

DNA Dragons

Aya just watched the stars. What should she do...? Garmasor wouldn't let her buy him. There was no way that this would work out if she tried it in her... body. Hellfire wyverns are angry by nature right? What if one, 'accidentally' burned down where the slaves were being held? Aya smiled, a plan already forming. She would 'borrow' it for some time then save him? Already Aya was storming down the stairs and into the lab, waking only the essential technicians. In other words, all of them.

"We are going to swap my body again. I can't sleep no questions just get started!" Aya snapped.

~

Kar just watched the stars. Everything would be revealed to everyone soon anyway. There wasn't much point to keeping a secret.

"I have to tell you guys something..." Kar looked away from them all.

Nyx was about to go to sleep when she heard Kar say that she needed to tell us something. She slowly went to the mouth of her den to listen, even though she was still sleepy.

Gregor paced in his chambers, eyes focused on the floor and a scowl etched on his face. How did Trivon manage to be taken? He had specifically recalled letting the technician take any rebellious DNA except the wretched Nebula. No matter, the male was locked away in his cell once more. Still, he halted and looked up at the full body mirror, staring at his reflection. He should have waited until morning before bring the Nebula back. By mistake, Trivon had been exposed to the starry sky. The man recalled the look of amazement and pain that filled Trivon's features. It was like seeing a little child experience something thought to be a myth for the first time. Shaking his head, he scowled deeper and resumed pacing.

---

Trivon wept in his cell, curled up tightly upon his cot. He wept, not out of sadness, but out of immense hope and sympathy. Hope that freedom would come to him eventually and sympathy towards Aya. He wasn't sure why he felt sympathy for her but, if he could just reach out to her, he was certain that he'd understand. Von knew, from the way she hesitated and searched for an answer to his question of 'why,' that she only needed someone's hand to grab hold of. The female needed help in order to stand and he was determined now to be the one to help her. He'd help her get on her feet and then walk with her in support. In this twisted world filled with so many uncertainties and lies, he knew this for sure at least.

((Need to do something with Chrysta...))

The hellfire wyvern body was no longer viable, and she couldn't just body jack it now.

"And why did you-" Aya groaned in frustration, "Whatever. Night."

Aya pretended to walk back to her room, but passed the stairs and went out the front door. Aya walked to the place where the slaves were held. Was this it? Aya waited patiently for a sign that this was. Maybe she could just burn it? Aya went with the latter and placed her hands upon the door, leaving two blue flames to spread and char the rest of the building. Aya left quickly and tried to avoid the sight of any people, but kept an eye on the burning building.

~

"I.... have ties to... Aya and... Garmasor." Kar admitted.

It was like speaking in molasses, so much to say, but it all came out too slow or too lie-like. Just anything she said came out wrong.

Nyx raised an eyebrow. "I do as well, but I have no idea how you would," Nyx said slowly. But, then again, she realized what she just said and face-pawed. She slowly went deeper into her newly-made den.

Kar's mouth was dry. Confess first confess first... she thought several times before finally asking.

"How do you have have ties to Garmasor?" Kar asked Nyx.

I'm brilliant....

Nyx closed her eyes and sighed. "By something that I wish could be undone," she said. She turned around and walked out of her den. She layed down, winced, then looked up at Kar, Kirian, and Myst. "You really want to know?" she asked sadly.

Kar wanted to bail out of her secret. Nyx looked sad, but what reason could she have? At least she didn't have a psychopathic sister! It is extremely hard to hide your family ties though...

Nyx closed her eyes. She knew the truth was unavoidable. "Come here, I want to tell you a story," she said. As they all came in cautiously, she looked sadly at each of them. "Alright, well, this story is of me and Garmasor. So, this happened about a year ago. I was out, flying, just enjoying my time, when they found me. Garmasor had been out looking for something or someone to create something. Somewhere, actually. He saw me flying and thought I was perfect. He sent out a couple of winged DNA dragons, wanting to catch me. I got frightened and fell on my own. They ended my fall with a net," she said in disgust, "When they caught me, they shackled me around my wings, feet, and neck. Aya tortured me endlessly, trying to get me to crack so I could make the new realm Garmasor had in mind. She ripped my wings," Nyx spread out her wings for effect, "and gave me scars to remember her by. After my wings were torn, I gave in," a tear went down Nyx's cheek, "Garmasor had an idea for a place all his own; can you guess where that is?" she asked.

Kar looked actually, phsyically green. Aya had definitely done that, but she could only imagine how long Aya had torn her wings.

"The Void. You made the Void." Kar almost whispered.

But... it wasn't real! It was an illusion!

Nyx nodded. "He made me make the Void, almost killing me in the process. Garmasor reluctantly commanded Aya to leave me be until I recovered, and she reluctantly agreed. Even now I can control what happens in the Void," Nyx said. She raised her front paws and standed on her back paws. She summoned a ball of seemingly darkness until she was finished, and you could see the Void in it.

Kar wanted to vomit. Aya wasn't her sister anymore. Her mind was... deformed this couldn't be her... and yet... what if the Hellfire DNA altered her mind? Made her angry? Why? Why was Aya broken? The little Aya that had never so much as hurt a butterfly before... before they had been taken.

Nyx noticed that Kar looked almost sick. "Are you alright?" she asked. She closed the orb, landed on her feet, and slowly walked up to Kar. She wrapped a wing around her and made a purring sound. "What's wrong, little one?" she asked kindly.

Edited by Xarria

((Shira's such a liar.))

Shira looked up. Oh, jeez. They know I'm lying now... She felt like she was going to die.

Kirian frowned. It seemed everyone in her little group had some kind of secret that they felt like sharing right now. Why then? She had no clue. The Mysfit DNA sat down, anticipating a long night of listening to everyone share their dark pasts.

Kar then vetoed her sharing for the night. Shira seemed like a better candidate for learning how to not lie about things.

"So... Shira. You look like a big liar now don't ya." Kar smiled.

Edited by RainDash

"I am," Shira seemed to think her feet were the best things since swiss cheese. She didn't want to pour out her past to people who thought she should die a horrible and painful death. She kept silent after that.

~~~

Shinx couldn't find Jak. Where had he gone? Why would he have left?! Jak knew it made her nervous when he disappeared like that. She paced around anxiously, searching for some sign of where he could have gone. Was he looking for food? Then why didn't he wake her? Oh, why didn't he wake her before he left?

Nyx growled. "You shouldn't accuse her of lying. Of course she knows who I am, and she knows the purpose of the Void, but she was trying to hide it for your own sake," Nyx said. She walked up to Shira, purring. "Mine own secret was the hardest to hide. All others were quite easy. And getting on to revealing secrets, Kar, you said you had something to say?" she asked looking at the little DNA dragon.

Shira looked up. Perhaps all the mistakes she had made previously concerning her lies to this group would be made up for... Maybe they would let her off the tree. Probably not, but she knew it was a possibility...

Kirian hated herself for being so angry at Shira, but at least it was rightful rage.

"Oh nothing, just a enough confessions have been said tonight. We'll just..." Kar scooted closer to her tent, "Leave that for another day shall we?"

Kar gave a cheesy smiled and ducked into her tent, snuggled up in some blankets and pretended to snore loudly.

~

Jak had just finished shopping. Shinx always worried too much, what trouble could he run into? A stray DNA maybe? He laughed. Those freaks should stay slaves, choice was theirs, but they were human after all... beh, leave it to the freaks.

"Shiiinnnx!" Jak called in the cave when he came back. "I have venison!"

Shinx sighed as she heard Jak call out that he had venison. Perhaps she did worry too much, but she figured that dragon riders were rare enough. She was lucky to have Jak around, and, if something happened to him... Well, let's just say it wouldn't be a pretty scene for whoever hurt him. "Jak! You're back! Where in the gods' names have you been?!"

~~~~

Kirian awoke to shouting in another part of the forest. "Dang it!" She dashed to each tent and woke everyone up. "Come on, we need to get a move on! Or Aya and Helga'll catch up with us!"

"To the market at the town. I also have lollies~" Jak's favorite, but he didn't know if Shinx loved them too, as he was always finishing them before she ever got a chance to have them. He waited before he heard screaming. "We've got company." Was all he said before he pulled a lightning gun out of his vest's pocket.

He then ran outside, his eyes shifting to a hawk's. He also turned into a hawk. Never just one part... the hawk then stumbled out of pile of clothes and soared to where the camp was. DNAs everywhere. He returned to the camp, dressed as snazzily as possible, and sent a mental message to Shinx.

"Aya is there, among the DNAs."

Shinx got herself prepared for flight. Do you want to capture her, or electrocute her? She asked. The dragon knew what the answer would be, but she didn't want to sound disappointed that they wouldn't be giving her a taste of her own medicine.

Electrocute her. Freaking witch deserves to at least suffer for a little bit. Jak replied back, already running toward where he saw Aya.

~

Kar poked her head outside her tent. Now everyone had dispersed. Secret's safe for another night Kar breathed. But for how long would she keep them both hidden? Two are harder than one, after all. Blargh. Kar hated mornings.

"Don't care if the lord of the underworld came to knock down the forest. I don't care! I'm sleeping in!" Kar shouted back.

"Oh, so you want Aya to come kill you in your sleep? Come on, we need to get outta here," Kirian shouted at Kar.

~~~

Fine, but can we capture her afterwards? Shinx asked Jak. She really wanted to teach Aya a lesson for... Well, whatever she did to Jak.

Kar resisted as best she could, remaining inside her tent. "I'd zap hem first!" No she wouldn't. She just couldn't... not without the risk of... awful things happening.

~

Jak quickly ran to the camp, as it wasn't that far away -how did he not notice this last night?- and charged in on two DNAs bickering over why the one in the tent, he assumed Aya since she wasn't out there, over why she should get up.

"Sorry to interrupt, but may I have a word with the one in the tent?" Jak asked politely.