TSparkle123

DNA Dragons

"Would you set up their beds in the basement? I don't want you or them sleeping upstairs tonight. It seems Garmasor has finally come looking for more slaves, the darned... well, make yourselves at home," Mary smiled weakly. She clearly wasn't as good an actor as Kirian, but she let it go.

"Yes Ma'am" Myst stepped back into the shadows to go prepare a place for the new guests as well as herself, the thought of being taken from her Mistress worried her, she hated being bounced from house to house and was just beginning to feel comfortable in this one

"Why do you stay a slave to her? She barely has the money to sustain her only kid? Why don't you just leave?" Kirian asked Myst.

Myst jumped alittle when she realized she was followed, she looked at the Misfit DNA with wide eyes "L-leave? She....she needs me, and besides, I wouldnt last a day out on my own, Garmasor would destroy me...." She finished preparing places for everyone Are you....one of the DNA dragons who live out in the wild? Why....would you come to a place like this?'

Ignoring the new arival, Red replied as she landed, "Red. The name's Red."

Edited by Celebi112

"Um... are there any cookies to be eaten? If not, then I can make some." Kar piped up from the back of the group.

"We came here because we wanted to end Garmasor's reign. We want him to pay. You know, you could help us, if-if you wanted, that is," Kirian asked Myst. The two DNA Dragons stared at each other for a while, until Myst spoke again.

((I'm not going to be on until tomorrow, so don't expect much of a response out of my character. biggrin.gif))

Edited by TSparkle123

Myst was nervous and it showed, the only life shed ever known was the life of a slave. Could I help them? Thinking about fighting Garmasor made her shake visibly. She was unsure about this, but she was right about her Mistress, she could barely feed her family and she had a feeling that that would become more important to her than a slave, an extra mouth to feed. Myst knew she had helped Mary and made her life easier, but in the face of starvation that would be easily over-looked, but if she began to travel with this group, would she just be holding them back? She wasnt sure if this was the right decision for her to be making, and she had no idea what effect this would have on her in the future, she whispered her response "I......I think I do......" She gave a small smile

Edited by WinterWhisperz

"Thank you, Myst. When we're done with him, Garmasor will be worse off than Mary. Mary will have a better life, I promise," Kirian told Myst. Seeing that she was shaking, she smiled and told her,"You are doing the right thing, and you will be stronger before we meet up with him."

((I lied. I guess I am on now, but I was just SO BORED!))

Edited by TSparkle123

((lol I know how that goes))

"I hope so, on both counts" Myst tilted her head slightly, she wanted to make the conversation a bit more comfortable "Whats life like.....on the outside?"

"It's not easy, it's not fun, it's just as bad as what's happening to Mary. Up near Mt. Helen, we're just as dictated by Garmasor as any of his slaves. I know he plans to make someone blow its top, which would murder thousands of people," Kirian answered as her voice began to crack. "When my parents died, I-I was blamed. It really was my fault, I could have held back... I stole some rabbit from a Vine DNA, he-he blamed it on my parents. Just so he wouldn't get in trouble, he called saying he caught me-" With this she burst into tears.

"I-I'm sorry, I know you really didn't want to hear my backstory, but if it weren't for him, we'd be living in harmony and my parents would still be alive. I just can't let him win, I can't," She said after the sobs finally stopped.

Edited by TSparkle123

Myst rubbed her back gently as she cried and wondered why things were the way they are, after shed stopped crying, Myst spoke "The vine DNA sounds like a coward, you cant blame yourself for that, you were just trying to survive, he could have gave you the food, Vine dragons have no problem getting food with all of those arms....I've always imagined life being so much better outside of Garmasor's ever clenching fist....but it seems no one is safe after all.....

Kirian smiled weakly. "Thank you, Myst." She wiped the lingering tears from her face. "Well, if you ever need to vent about your past, I'm here."

"Sorry to intrude, but, may I join this army? I don't understand it all, but this Garmansor character sounds like a really bad dude." interupted Red.

"You definitely can. We need all the help we can get," Kirian answered. "Garmasor's a monster, his life dream is to kill all the non-slave dragons."

Myst gave a small smile and looked down "This is my whole life, its all I know and what I thought would be all I ever would know.....but if you'd excuse me, I've had a long and exhausting day" Myst faded into the shadows for a moment, and reappeared in a brown nightgown "If you need anything throughout the night, feel free to wake me Miss Misfit"[/url]

((bfs home and tomarro im going to spend the day with my mom))

"You can call me Kirian, if we're going to stop Garmasor, the whole team's got to know one another on a first-name basis," Kirian told her.

((We shall not be bugging you then, Winter!))

Edited by TSparkle123

"We," Kar pointed to Red, Kirian, and made various faces, "Are not," and she emphasied 'not', "A team. We are a ragtag group of DNA dragons that got together by chance." Kar turned to leave out the door. "We wouldn't even make it past the front gate."

"For one, I am a pure-blooded dragon, and secondly, there are probobly THOUSANDS of others out there that agree with our cause and would be willing to help us..." scoffingly replied Red. "And lastly, destiny probobly brought us together. I know it sounds like a lame TV show called Yu-Gi-Oh from over a thousand years ago, but seriously, how did all of us, with the sae goals and intentions, end up meeting just randomly? Think for a moment. And I take that comment about us being not a team personally!"

Edited by Celebi112

"Then take it personally. No matter what you say about destiny, we met up. She," Kar points to Kirian, "Had a mission. I stole a necklace from some old geezer and hid."

"I guess I was just flying over when I heard a scream and saved you from falling into that abyss. Seriously, WHEN did THAT get THERE?!"

((Having family over today, won't be replying much... wink.gif ))

Edited by Celebi112