PeachSapling

The Dove Pin

Would you like to join if it's approved?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

((Do you wanna get in the dungeon? Or do you wanna go in the next class? I don't mind which one we go to. *Shrugs*))

Derek cleared his throat before Angel could blurt her opinions out again. "I think it's very strange. But maybe now isn't the time to look into it?"

"Oh, but it's so interesting! Look! Mine even has those letters on the back! It says... Um... Ay-En-Gl-Ee. What does Ay-En-Gl-Ee mean?"

Derek rolled his eyes, shouldering his bag again. "I think it's time for class... If we hang around too long we might get in trouble." He peeked into the classroom to see if the teacher was watching. Would she notice the little group?

Marie's token went unclaimed and she retreated her hand to her side looking somewhat downcast. Stuffing the handkerchief into her bag she sat a while, staring at her desk until everyone had gone out. Once she was the last in the classroom she kept her gaze down to the floor as she collected her belongings and went up to the teacher.Holding out her hands it was clear they were clean of any chalk but the teacher wiped them anyways. Rubbing her moist hands until he friction dried them she shyly skirted about the threshold of the classroom door. The children had all clustered to gather and were talking, no doubt, about their pins. Loitering by the door on the well left of it she kept away from them somehow feeling both involved and strangely outcast. Remembering their schedule she peered back into their class room and timidly raised her hand (just in case) waiting for Mrs. Fansad to answer. "U-uhm...Excuse me?" She piped quietly.

Rachel looked up to see the few students left to have their hands washed. Rachel whispered to everyone, "Guys, we should be quiet, the last of the students are having their hands washed.

Ms.Fansand glanced at the students, some of them talking, "Well, I don't blame them for talking. Too many to punish. I'll just have to deal with it for now." A glimmer caught Ms.Fansand eye. She looked closer to see multiple students having the glimmer. "Why! A gang! This must not we accepted! I'll have to tell Ms.Hatford about this... She looked back to see a student raising her hand. "Yes, long lady?" She said to Marie.

Edited by PeachSapling

Marie stepped into the classroom once she'd been acknowledged and walked up to the teacher."I'm sorry to be a bother, but I, that is, I'd suppose, everyone of the students here knows little about the school. Would be so kind as to, well, explain how to get to our next class. It would be just terrible if I were to become lost and miss class." Marie worried her lip between her teeth, keeping her eyes on the teacher's so as not to appear rude; it was taking a toll on her having to be so forward.

((Dude. Look at the map.))

Ianthe sighed. Maybe she could enlist Marie's help, on finding out what was going on. This couldn't be a coincidence. Wait, where is she? Ianthe looked around. The group that had gathered contained all of the other kids with pins that she knew of, except for Marie. Was she still in the classroom? Ianthe spotted her at the door, talking to Ms. Fansand. Relieved to have an excuse to leave the group, Ianthe walked over to listen in.

"...just terrible if I were to become lost and miss class." Ianthe frowned. Had Marie been asking for directions? The other two classrooms were just across the hallway, and classroom B was clearly marked with the letter they had just learned. Maybe she just hadn't gotten the chance to look around yet. She took another look at the other kids, then walked up to Marie. Tapping her on the shoulder to get her attention, Ianthe gestured towards the other classroom.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Ms.Fansand looked at Marie in an odd way. "Why young lady, the other classrooms are just across the hall. And plus, your next class is just right there." Ms.Fansand pointed to the door that had the letter B on the door, with Ms.Hatford waving at them. "It's almost impossible to get lost between classes for they are just across the hall from you." Not noticing that Ianthe was behind Marie.

Rachel glanced back to see Marie and Ianthe near the teacher. Ms.Fansand pointed toward their next classroom. Rachel looked at what Ms.Fansand to see right there, a teacher, their next teacher. "Were they asking for directions? The classrooms are right there. Rachel thought to herself.

((You signed up, got approved, and started posting two weeks into the RP. That's grounds for you to be banned in most places. We've already removed Sawyer from the Dove Children list. Besides, class is finished. You could at least read the last few pages before posting.))

((Class is still over. Post something else.))

Ianthe fidgeted. None of the other kids with pins had gone into the next classroom yet, and she didn't want to be the first. She tugged at Marie's dress. "Come on." She looked at the door to classroom B, a little anxious. If they waited any longer, they might be punished for being late - and the classroom was right beside them.

Ianthe noticed that another girl was also not going into the next classroom. In fact, she seemed to be listening to the group's conversation. She didn't have a pin too, did she? Well, in any case..."Marie! We're gonna be late."

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Sawyer walked into te next class. She had her pin clutched in her right hand, and the pointy part had dug into her hand. A tit trickle of blood ran down her hand.

Rachel walked into Ms.Hatford's classroom with all the other children coming in. She looked to see no desks, but a room with tables, closets, and even an empty space in the center of the room. "This looks different, but of course, it's a different subject. What was it...manners I think? Yeah. Manners." Rachel saw the students sitting on the floor at the front of the class, she decided to sit at the right end of the line of sitting children.

Derek pulled Angel into the next classroom by her arm. He looked around for somewhere to sit.

Spotting Rachel walking in before them Angel followed, dragging Derek with her, then dropping next to Rachel and pulling Derek down with her. She flashed a smile at her then settled down, spreading her dress around herself to cover all skin.

Derek sighed and folded his hands, laying them in his lap. When would this day be over? It already seemed so much longer than before.

Edited by Silver_Voices

(Sorry I haven't been on for a while. I have been at General Conference since Friday. Fun trip, yeah.)

Excitedly, Robby darted into the next classroom, labeled 'C.' He hoped this would be a more fun class than his last.

(Short post, yeah.)

Sawyer looked down at her hand, she hadnt even noticed that she stabbed herself. She pulle the pin out from her hand and blushed. She seemed so ladylike. Sawyer smoothed her black dress, and sat down on the floor with the rest of the students in the class. Manners was never one of her strong points.

Adriana walked into the classroom and sat down near to the girl named Angel and her brother. She smiled and nodded to the girl then sat with her legs crossed. Impatiently, she started the tap her finger on the floor while she waited for the class to start. Adriana hated being here, in this school. She was not looking forward to manner class either.

Robby plopped himself down by the two siblings. He sat right behind Rachel, eagerly awaiting his next lesson.

Sawyer watched intently as scarlet drops ran down her palm. In her left hand, she rubbed the side that said her name. "S-A-W-Y-E-R" she whispered.

((So popular! xd.png))

Angel grinned at Adriana then Robby. She bounced in her 'seat', expecting something exciting by the lack of the chairs. Maybe this would be fun. Who knows...

Derek looked around as the other people and squirmed a little, strangely uncomfortable being around so many unfamiliar people. He thought it was strange to feel so stiff, but it was probably because of the unfamiliar faces... Yes that was it. He wouldn't let himself admit that it was the mysterious pins that was putting him on edge.

. "I would much rather be in another class than manners class." she thought. Sawyer brushed the hair out of her face and smiled shyly at Derek.

Derek offered Sawyer a slight grin. Surely she was just as uncomfortable as him, and getting to know people was almost impossible in the 'no talk' environment. He nodded to her and risked a quiet whisper. "My name's Derek."

Sawyer smiled. "I'm Sawyer, It's nice to meet you." she whispered back. A strand of hair fell into her face. She nervously brushed it away.

Marie blushed, terribly embarrassed for her blunder. She'd never been able to look at the class schedule nor had she been shown the classrooms. Feeling rather stupid she looked up to the teacher and nodded in thanks just as Ianthe tugged at her dress, she'd been so absorbed in her own faults that she's completely not noticed her presence. Turning to look at Ianthe she watched her and then followed after her, walking behind her, head down, and arms clutching her bag like a life line. She was in need of comfort.

That's when she recalled her pin. Fingering the trinket between her thumb and fore finger she managed to unlatch it with one hand and hold it in her palm. She watched as the light brushed over it's surface making it glint sweetly. It calmed Marie and she was instilled with a little confidence. Running her thumb over it as Ianthe and herself entered the classroom, Marie continued to walk to the farthest seat in the back corner nearest a window (if there is one) and sat down in a daze, not yet so confident as to look up.

Sawyer smiled. "I'm Sawyer, It's nice to meet you." she whispered back. A strand of hair fell into her face. She nervously brushed it away.

Derek cast a glance over the whole classroom and the strange set up before turning again to Sawyer. "So what do you think of all this?" he questioned in a hushed tone, asking more about the situation rather than the room.