CYDA LUVA83

Ancient Beginnings

"My named is Grublin. I live here. We explored the ruins until we found these caverns, then we found you... so, that's basically it." He grunted as he lifted both dragons and carried them up through the hole. The green dragon set them down beside the two he brought up earlier. "Just soak here in the sun, regain your energy. When you feel rested enough, head towards that building over there, it's where we live now."

Grublin flew all the dragons that he had freed out of the room. After that, the green dragon walked over to the two slabs of amber that rested at the entrance of the room. Two guardians, a male and a female. He brought the diamond staff down on the slab that had the female then on the slab that held the male, not knowing that Feralo was deceased.

"You are Keisha, right? The queen of fire? The former guardian of the Grounds?" Grublin asked as he carried her to the surface and into the sunlight, resting her against the warm stone that basked in the sunlight. He didn't wait for an answer and instead went back down into the amber room, picking up Feralo and bringing his body back up to the surface. Something didn't seem right...

The green dragon rested his head on the old guardian's chest but he heard no heartbeat, no inhales or exhales. Feralo was dead...? Grublin looked over at Garinka, who was watching him.

"Yes, Feralo died while inside the amber. He was old, yet I can't believe that I outlived him. But no matter, that was 10 years ago. All he needs now is a hole in the ground."

Suddenly, the air was filled with a buzzing sound that made Grublin shrink in fear. Garinka noticed both these things and lifted her head to the air. "What is that sound, youngun? I'm not familiar with it."

"And for good reason... The humans are here..." Grublin shook himself out of his stasis and stood up. "Come on! We need to get all of you into the Hunting Forest, we'll be safe there, but we have to hurry if we want to stay alive." Grublin didn't think they should have gone back into the amber room, the hole was wide enough for the humans to see and if they were follow they would be cornered.

A gunshot rang through the air and the green dragon cringed as the bullet seared his wing membrane. A blimp came into view above them, pumping steam that reeked of coal into the air. A woman stood at the large open door on the side of the lighter-than-aircraft.

~~~~~

"Now is the time to get my trophy..." The sergeant told herself. She took her rifle and aimed, breathing out and pulling the trigger, her shot ranged through the air. The dragon she had been aiming at cringed and she smiled, a wound, perfect. That meant the gunsmith who made her weapon was not a lying censorkip.gif***. "Bring us down closer!" Ellen shouted to the aeronaut that was flying the aircraft.

Warmth... Keisha flinched slightly, her eyes fluttering open, then squeezing shut. The light. There was so much light. It burned her eyes. Did I finally die...? She thought to herself, slowly opening one eye. She was staring straight into the sunlight. What... Am I... The Guardian dragon lifted her head, feeling dizzy. A slight breeze brushed past her.

"I'm free..." Keisha whispered to herself, stretching her wings. The joints cracked, and she groaned softly. "I'm fr-" Her joyous shout was interrupted by an unfamiliar buzzing noise. Keisha glanced up, and her eyes widened. Humans...? They're still here?! Crap...

CRACK

Keisha's ears tilted back as she heard a gunshot fill the air around her, and jerked her head in the direction it came from. She saw the blimp come into a view, and it seemed there was a human female standing near an opened door. She growled. "Oh, hell no..."

Keisha struggled to stand, but she was still weak, and crumpled to the floor in a heap. "You gotta be kidding me..." Sighing, Keisha ducked behind a few bushes and hid herself from view, turning towards the sunlight. Come on... I need to help the others... She thought to herself, beginning to absorb energy from the sunlight. I need Doom... Where's Doom... Keisha closed her eyes, sending a telepathic message to her mate.

"Doom, where are you?! Come find me... I'm above the surface... I need help. I'm still weakened. I miss you... And I love you. Stay safe, there are humans around."

Edited by Krissi2197

Dvaros wasted no time; he charged, colliding into the amber with the tip of his nose spike and pushing with his back legs for all he was worth. The results were good. The amber deteriorated, and he shot fowards, catching the falling Chrome and flinging it backwayds with a flick of his snout. He skidded to a halt, barely avoiding treading on the small, glowing blue wyvren. The chrome got to it's feet unsteadily, and looking towards Dvaros with annoyance in it's eyes growled. "You... Didn't have to be... So rough..." The small dragon on the floor panted quietly, and Dvaros chuckled. So forgiving towards a being that had almost crushed him... Greilac seemed to calm down slightly, moving towards Dvaros at a pondering gait. He moved backwards cautiously, still uneasy of the behemoth. After all, he had just jammed his nose spike into her chest and flung her a little ways across the room... The chrome dragon inclned her nack down, her stance almost that of lying down, and the blue wyvrn clambered onto it's head with some effort, murmuring to the chrome too quietly for Dvaros to hear. There was a few more seconds of murmuring, before a gunshot cracked through the skies...

Dvaros flinched, glancing upwards. "Time's up, we gotta move!" He said urgently, and the chrome lumbered into life, lumbering after Dvaros's retreating form up the rubble and into dayliht... It seemed the metal monstrosity didn't need any provocation to want out of this mangy place...

At the sight of the blimp, the small wyvren had growled, mumbling some choice curse words before taking to the skies. The dude had guts. He glanced towards the Chrome, who didn't seem to be worrying much; in fact, it had descended into a state of zen like bliss, closing it's eyes and appearing to inhale deeply. "Dude can handle himself, but non flyers are kinda screwed out here. We gotta go!" He urged, and the chrome snapped out of it's stupor, following Dvaros's lead as he streaked towards the forest.

-------------------

Fiyara had wasted no time springing to action; she had been sunbathing on the deck when she had heard the blimp's telltale hum. Immediatly, she had sprung up, going into the castle and rousing everyone into life. Even Farengar, though he had been a mite stubborn untill she had mentioned the human raid. That had definatly lit a fire under his scales. After that, nobody had needed any provocation to head towards the forest; she herself had stayed behind, checking if anyone was still asleep after the kerfuffle. She saw no dragon who had dared to stay, and set off herself, Taking to the sky and scanning the grounds for any others, a sense of duty weighing her heavily. She saw scattered dragons, some hiding in the bushes, others in a dash for safety; she had no time. She hovered there for a moment, indescisive, caught between saving her own hide and helping another. The choice was simple. She flapped her wings...

And ascended.

'Right... -Varaug thought as he remained still on the ground, warming himself under the sun. Little by little he felt his senses returning, the vertigo fading and his vision un-blurring. But who was he kidding, he knew he was half-dead right then, and being handicapped was something he always hated.

Struggling to do so, he managed to sit upright and glance around. The entire area looked desolate, save for the castle, or what's left of it...

Twisting his head to either side, he cracked a few neck joints and proceeded to unfold his wings. After centuries of stillness, mobility felt so blissful, he didn't want the feeling to ever end.

Lifting one paw, he hovered it over the ground and whispered: "Vōrtaye.

The grass within several meters of him turned brown and died out, the earth up to several meters below turned grey and infertile, a small mole peeking aboveground close-by coughed out a bit of blood and died. As for Varaug, he breathed a sigh of relief as the vital energies he'd stolen bolstered his recovery to some extent.

But there was only so much a little petty life within several square meters of soil, but it was a start. His thoughts then lingered off to the remains of his past life. How much could be salvaged? Where were the others? He didn't even know he and Ashur weren't the only ones down in that amber prison.

As for Ashur, he was as unconscious as unconsciousness can get you.

Then out of nowhere, a gunshot sound pierced the air.

What the hell?! -the magi exclaimed and stood up, ears perked and listening for the source of the noise. Taking a glance towards Ashur, he realised something might be going on. Still, he lacked the strength to move Ashur at that moment, so he swallowed the worry and unfolded his wings.

In vane, attempt after attempt at taking off failed, he'd either forgotten how to fly, or was just too weak to do so. So he walked off cautiously to try and see what caused that noise, maintaining a basic magical barrier around himself, just in case.

Doom opened his eyes and looked around, shielding them from the sun. "What's that noise." He looked up and saw an object in the sky. "Hmmm..." He saw heard the gunshot and looked down and saw it pierce the membrane of a dragon. "Damn, thats gotta hurt." He ran over to Keisha, who he had spotted and nuzzled her. "Hello there, time to meet your Doom." He said with a stupid grin.

---------------------------------

Akula quickly waddled back to his lake and dived in, swimming to the bottom. "Ohhh...I hope they leave quickly..." He said, praying the others would be safe.

-------------------------

James looked down at the landscape below him. "Pretty place this is..." He whispered to himself, looking at his instruments and making sure everyting was nominal. "Still don't understand wh we have to kill the dragons..." He said to the air infront of him. He had always liked dragons, as his father had taught him to see them as any other animal in nature, just a lot more fierce.

Keisha's eyes snapped open, and she stared up at her mate. Giggling and slapping him lightly with her tail at his pun, she sat up, feeling a lot better than she had before. "It's about time..." Keisha nuzzled Doom softly, smiling. "I'm so glad your safe... Have you heard from the others...? Roran? Cynder? Anybody else we knew?"

((me being me... I'm still going to guess my three haven't been freed and if that's not fine, do let me know. I'll fix it.))

Galant... did you say free? Copper asked with effort with his mind. He figured the red dragon was around here somewhere. Somewhere in this dark mess. What had happened anyway?

You and the pizza... The old red dragon responded softly, knowing he hadn't said the word free. He felt other minds around him though, others that he hadn't felt before. Or at least he didn't remember them. And the mushroom you old lug. Copper responded, feeling a slight shift without really anything to cause it. Had something moved or was it just his mind being abnormal again?

Why are you two making all this racket! Cruzora yelled at the other pair, not realizing she'd broadcast her thoughts all over. Loud enough Evil Glowing Green Eyes? Copper retorted, using the old nickname he'd given the odd dragon when he was young. They still hate me... don't they... What! Galant no... no one hates you... remember? Copper added to the old red, hoping to prevent another of his breakdowns. He'd had one recently and both Copper and Cruzora had thought they were going to loose their minds from his onslought. Shutup... something's going on. Cruzora added after sensing odd movement.

((They were freed... All of them were freed, but you don't have to change it. They can just not know they're free yet. *Shrug* It's fine. Here comes Nixon!))

Nixon groaned, opening his eyes. Where am I...? What happened...? He thought to himself. It was pretty dark where he was... And cold. He flinched and jumped up as a drop of water landed on his nose. "DON'T HURT ME I JUST WANT SOME PIE!" He pretty much roared, looking up in the direction the water droplet came from. Squinting, he noticed he was underground. "Well that's ni- Wait a second."

Nixon looked around and blinked a few times. Everything kept coming back to him. The grounds was attacked. Him and Cruzora were fighting to protect it...

Cruzora!

The Silverbelly whimpered softly and glanced around, unable to see anything far away from him in this darkness. He had to use telepathy, it was the only way. "Cruzora...? Copper...? Galant...? Anyone?! Where are you? I need to find you. I'm freed, that means you must be free too. My senses are a bit weakened... I can't see well in the darkness. We're underground, apparently... And I'm starving!" Nixon's stomach growled and he whimpered again, hoping he'd get an answer.

Cruzora groaned as something heavy landed on her snout. A glowing green eye flicked open, seeing nothing but a dark brownish color right in front of her. She shoved the object with her snout without much success, soon realizing the brownish color was scales. Copper get off me!!! She yelled, still unknowingly broadcasting it all over. I'm not on yo- wait I am! The copper realized, falling off her snout as something else pushed them. There. Fixed. No more yelling. Galant added as he pushed Copper off of Cruzora with his tail.

Cuzora!

All three dragons thought that voice sounded familiar.

"Cruzora...? Copper...? Galant...? Anyone?! Where are you? I need to find you. I'm freed, that means you must be free too. My senses are a bit weakened... I can't see well in the darkness. We're underground, apparently... And I'm starving!"

Nixon!? The alt black yelled in question, hardly believing she would hear him again. She lifted her head, soon slamming it back on the ground as Copper stepped on her. Off! She yelled at him, rearing her head up with all her might to get the adolecent off her. Easy! Easy... I can't see you know... you can. We can't. He protested, jumping off the cranky dragon.

A loud thump could be heard right next to her and it was found that the cause was Galant's tail. The old dragon was a little too weak to move otherwise. If you can, Nixon, follow the thumps... He sent out, thumping in a rhythmic pattern.

Cruzora looked around once Copper was off her, not spotting Nixon with the two dragons in her view. Move... please... She grumbled, shoving herself to her feet. She hit her head on one of Galant's wings, realizing the old dragon had covered them all before they were about to die. The red moved his wing slightly, shoving the alt in the direction he figured Nixon was.

There!

Nixon!! Cruzora yelled both mentally and with a hoarse voice, running to the other dragon. She only got a few claw-lengths before falling and sliding halfway to him. Should we be calling her Clutzy Evil Glowing Green Eyes now Galant? Copper added where he sat, hearing her fall.

Nixon's ears perked up as he heard all three dragon's voices echoing through his head. They're okay... They're all alive! A huge grin spread upon the dragon's face. Tilting his head as he heard the thumps, Nixon began to slowly trot towards the sound, his tail held out in front of him just in case he decided to walk right into a wall.

Then he heard her voice and broke out into a run.

"Cruzor- WOAH!" Nixon suddenly tripped over something and faceplanted into the floor. "Ugh... The hell was that...?" Shaking his head, Nixon stood up and brushed himself off with his wings, turning in the direction to where he tripped. That thing I tripped over felt warm... Are there others down here as well?

Hesitantly, Nixon lifted his tail and poked the thing he tripped over, not knowing it was Cruzora's body.

Cruzora let out a soft groan as she was tripped over, hearing Copper's shrill laugh. She felt something poking her and poked back with her tail, coming into contact with scale. "Nixon... you're poking me..." She answered, having to clear her throat a couple times.

Call her her name Copper... Galant answered the teenage dragon as he quit the thumps. Copper stood, seeing Cruzora's eyes move as she sat herself upright. "Nixon!!" He yelled, tackling the Silverbelly as his voice cracked.

A low rumbled sounded shortly as Galant laughed, guessing at what had happened in all this dark. Welcome back Nixon.

Grublin tucked his wing up against his side and ingnored the pain. Why did a raid have to happen now of all times? He pushed along the freed dragons, trying to move them towards the hunting forest. Out of the corner of his eye, Grublin saw Garinka and Fusion run into the woods, sensing danger. Grublin tried to get a stubborn sunset dragon to run, ramming into him several times to try and get him to move, but the sunset kept murmuring about someone named Cynder. The green dragon guessed that Cynder was the sunset's mate, but he couldn't be sure. "We'll find her later! Now run! Into the woods unless you want to die!" Grublin yelled.

"I need to find Cynder! And Elena!" Spyro yelled back while being pushed into the forest. "I won't leave without them!"

"No time! Go!"

Looking back at the freed dragons, a guardian and a black seemed to be caught up with eachother. "Catch up later, please! Go now! Into the forest!"

~~~~~

Sergeant Ellen cocked her gun and aimed again at the green. If he'd just hold still... There, a true shot! The 'Steampunk nazi *****' pulled the trigger and fired again, a sharp crack ringing through the air. The green dragon doubled over in pain when he recieved the bullet in his neck. A red stain trickled down his scales as he crouched in the high, uncut grass. "Looks like we may have a trophy today after all, James! If not that, then another for the farm. It's a win-win."

~~~~~

Farengar flew out of the fort with fury in his eyes. Not again! Weren't there enough dragons in their little 'farms'? He flapped his orange wings and sent shards of ice at the blimp with his staff. Unfortunatly, Farengar being a dumb***, he missed the giant floating balloon. He charged at the cockpit of the blimp, going against his better judgement(whatever that may be). It earned him a spray of inadequate pistol bullets in his face, not wounding him but drawing blood and stinging like hell.

Several minutes passed, and all Varaug could see was a distant blurry spot in the sky. He figured it was just some weird bird or something, oblivious to the fact it was an air vessel filled to the brim with armed forces.

He turned his attention towards the pond to quench his thirst. He hadn't even taken two steps towards the edge of the water before an ear-shattering BANG to his left caught his attention. When the smoke there cleared, he spotted a small platoon of soldiers advancing through.

'YOU KNOW YOUR ORDERS, SHOOT ON SIGHT! -one of the attackers yelled while the humans took aim, and fired, faster than their target could react.

The first barrage of bullets made short work of the barrier Varaug had placed around himself and several broke through, hitting his front, destroying some of his protective hide and leaving a gaping bleeding wound.

Enraged, the magi ran right at the platoon and before they could reload, he was upon them. With one tail sweep he knocked the most of them back. Some got knocked out, the rest got up and split up. Not used to dealing with a swarm of such small enemies, the magi couldn't think of how to best deal with them. By the time he'd chopped up and slaughtered several, he took some more gunfire to the lower left leg and right wing.

It stung and it hurt as the wing membrane was delicate and new wounds opened on his knee area.

'Vrakt'Eleel! -he snarled, forming a small singularity in front of himself, pulling the rest of the platoon into it, piling them up into one pile of disoriented small fleshy beings.

'Vōrtaye'tredd! -he thought, reared up and slammed down with both claws on the majority of the platoon, mauling them all. Varaug watched with satisfaction as the already dying humans turned pale and grey and delighted in the large amounts of vital energy he'd stolen from them. In all honesty, he was surprised so much of it could be contained in a shell as small as a human's.

His wounds didn't go away but he couldn't feel the pain any more. His strengths were almost fully recovered and there was only one human left to murder.

The one shouting earlier, he'd been standing several meters from his platoon and tried to run off when things started going badly for them. Chasing him down, Varaug mumbled something and jerked the little pink being from the ground and levitated him into the air. Once he approached, he could understand begging and sniveing from it, but didn't respond to it.

'Answer my questions, and I'll let you live... -he said menacingly.

'You and your forces, who are you, and why are you here?

'We're just hunters I swear, life is hard these days! Please! I-I'll never hunt again, I have a family to take care of!

'WHO'S PAYING YOU?! -Varaug asked angrily, sick of the soldier's grovelling.

'Ellen! Her name is Ellen! I swear!

'I see... That'll be all.

'So, can I go?

'No. I lied. -Varaug said, hovered one paw over him, mumbled 'Vōrtaye'sher. and finished off the last soldier. All that was left of him was a blue mist in Varaug's claw, and a dangling lifeless grey body.

'Damn, forgot I don't have any shards... -he red thought and gritted his teeth, mumbled something else and closed his claw. A barely audible shreek of pain escaped before he could fully clench the talons together, but that was it. Shaking the mist away once done, he proceeded towards the pond once more.

Edited by Ælex

Vayli looked downwards, hearing a screech, and saw a magi dragon, diving straight at the blimp, sending ice shards in through the window. She grinned weakly. The residents of the place were not happy; they were fighting back! Her grin turned into a fierce one as she angled downwards, picking up speed and heading for the broken window at the front of the blimp, camoflauged against the sky. She streaked through the window, crashing into the pilot's face and causing him to topple backwards off his seat, drawing everyone's attention. "Rare in the cockpit!" One of the humans cried. She saw no need to warn the magi of what she was about to do, and closing her eyes she sent a strong pulse of magic through her forehead gem, sending a flash of light through the cockpit and beyond, blinding anyone close enough who beheld it. Which was most of the humans, except perhaps the one who's face she was standing on. She kept quiet; without any coherent point to target at, the humans were lost. She grinned in triumph, shifting upon her unorthodox podium, glancing about the room in slight wonder. How far the humans had advanced...

What were all these things for, anyway?!

Edited by Lato_Dato

James yelped like a dog as Vayli crashed into his face. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF SANTA TERESA IS THAT." His mind screamed as he fell backwards. He felt paws on his face and opened his eyes. There was a small dragon standing on his face, casting a spell by the looks of it. "Hey...you need to get out of here, because the second you stop casting that spell, you're not gonna last long, now quickly end the spell and scram." He whispered just loud enough for the dragon to hear.

------------------

Doom looked at Keisha and gestered towards the forest. "Wanna race?" He said, knowing it wasn't the best time, but still, they would get there faster.

------------------

Akula had swum up and was now on the surface looking up at the blimp. "Why can't I be older, then I could give them a shocking surprise..." He whispered to himself, still eyeing the blimp.

Keisha rolled her eyes at her mate. He still has the attention span of a peanut... Shaking her head at her unanswered question, Keisha slowly stood up. She wobbled a bit, but she had enough energy now. "I have no idea what's going on, but..." She glanced in the direction of the forest. "alright!" and with that, she took off, dashing in the direction of the forest without looking back.

~~

Nixon squeaked as the object he was poking talked to him. The voice was too familiar. "Cruzora! I found y- GAH!" He felt something tackle him to the floor, and his first instinct was to start flailing like he was being murdered, but then he realized it was probably Copper. He grinned and chuckled, hugging the copper dragon tightly with his wings. "It's about time you found me, squirt."

Nixon got up and brushed himself off, looking at Cruzora with a goofy grin. "Y'know, it isn't polite to just lay around in the middle of a dark cave. You could trip someone."

His thirst quenched, Varaug had gathered almost all his strengths, though most of his thoughts were still in a state of severe disarray from the prolonged dormancy. For a moment he considered hunting, until he picked up on a sudden release of a strong magical spell coming from up above. That was no bird, it was a carrier vessel of sorts! Seeing two other dragons only confirmed that it was no good. What's more, it did look tantalisingly flammable...

Unfolding his wings, Varaug took to the air and headed straight for the vessel. Taking advantage of the distraction the other dragons had caused, he approached it from the rear and clenched himself to the stern. A small group of soldiers immediately took aim and fired several rounds, injuring the side of Varaug's neck. But before they had time to reload, he managed to croak out: 'Imolrakt'var!'

His front limbs caught on fire, and in tern set the area where he'd attached himself ablaze. Taking in a deep breath, he then unleashed more flames in a frontal cone of himself, and directly onto the rear deck.

'Punk-mother-!@#$ers. -Varaug mumbled.

Releasing his grip, he hovered a bit below, trying to stay out of the line of sight. He was bleeding already, and could feel the blood-loss tug on his strengths.

Cruzora saw Copper moving past her and guessed he sat behind her. A swipe of her tail smacked the copper on his side. "Watch it!" He yelled, pawing her back. She hit him with a wing, knocking him back in front of her where he gave no more complaint.

"Nixon... you silly." She responded to her mate, playfully cuffing him on the snout. "If I could actually walk I wouldn't've fell!"

Copper lifted himself up, snorting away dust. "We missed you Nixon!" He said rather loudly, still fairly blind.

Glad to know you're around again young lad... though do you happen to know where the others went? You mentioned they were freed as well. Galant ask Nixon mentally as he lumbered over next to Copper. It wasn't that far of a walk for the large dragon though. He covered Copper with a wing for a moment, not realizing he'd done so until the copper started pushing him. "Sorry."

Nixon chuckled and wrapped one of his wings around Cruzora. "I would've came to you, I thought Galant was smacking the floor for a reason." His ears perked up and he glanced in the Red's direction. "And... Well... I don't know where the others are. I do know there were others down here, I just don't know where they went. I'm guessing they went back above ground." He shrugged. "But it's so dark, I really don't know how to get out of here... Thought my vision was better than this."

Vayli flinched in surprise, looking down at the human who had just spoken to her. Her heart raced, eyes filling with fear as she froze and waited for a moment. Nothing happened, and she began to try and figure out what the human had said... Had he... Told her to leave? She looked town at the human again, a confused expression this time, before getting gently off his face, stepping onto his chest. She heard a thunp, and the blimp shook, almost knocking her over. Her spell canceled, and she got from that it was time to scarper. Whirling about, she hopped onto the control panel, landing on and pressing some buttons in her haste before hopping onto the window's rim. From there, she leapt out of the blimp, descending and passing underneath, seeing a magi dragon do the same. The rear end of the blimp was in flames...

She looked to the flames, and then the magi dragon, mouth agape, before noticing he seemed to be flagging. "This thing looks like it's gonna go down. I don't think it's too grand to be sitting under it when it does!" She called out to the magi, flying so that she was hovering next to and just above his head. Taking in a deep breath, she spoke again. "We can fly around the front area with no problem, I blinded everyone there." She continued, conversationally, looking at the magi's glowing red eyes and frowning slightly. He seemed... Fammiliar...

Edited by Lato_Dato

Doom jumped forward and ran as fast as his legs would carry him, quickly pasing Keisha and stopping at the edge of the forest. "HAH, I WIN!" He said looking back at her, smiling.

----------------

James got up, wiping the blood from the scratches he'd recieved when the dragon had landed on him. He went over to the console and furiously started working away at it. "Ellen, I'd get down here if I were you." He said, steering the blimp away from the grounds and into the open sky.

----------------

Akula dived underwater when Varaug had set it on fire. "Wow...awesome fire, but scary..." He said to himself, hiding in a cave.

'No! We have to make sure it's gonna go down... we gotta... -he started to respond when the weight of both flying with a damaged wing, loss of blood and post-dormancy illness just became too much to bare. He couldn't ascend any higher than he was hovering at that point.

'...yeah, yeah it's, it's done-for, I guess, maybe. -he said, then glared back at the aircraft. It was not in his area of expertise to know how hardy it really was, but he imagined that if he was being assaulted with frost magic while having his ass on fire, that would bring him down rather quick.

Slowly but steadily, he made his way towards the ground opposite of the direction in which the aircraft was heading.

Keisha rolled her eyes, trotting the rest of the way as she heard multiple bangs behind her. Screw it... I'm not worried about whatever the hell's going on back there. Sighing, she sat down next to her mate and looked deeper inside of the forest. "Doom..." She started, pawing at the ground, trying her question again. "do you have any idea where... Y'know... OUR CHILDREN ARE?!" She practically roared, obviously worried about her offspring. She knew they were all old enough to take care of themselves, but she was still worried sick.

Greilac was standing at the forest's edge, much to Dvaros's displeasure. She was sitting out there like a sore thumb, watching the blimp with some intrest, like a cat watching a fly die to see how long it would take. It disconcerted him somewhat. It was an actual threat, and the chrome was just sitting there in the open, staring.

"Come on, your gonna get shot. What are you waiting for, anyway?" Dvaros urged the dragon once more, cringing a little behind a tree as he peered out at the rest of the grounds. there was a bright flash from the front of the thing, and a few moments later a magi collided into the thing, setting the behind of the flying machine on fire before breaking away. The chrome chuckled, sitting down with a grunt.

"That."

--------------

Vayli chuckled, rolling onto her back and letting herself drop until she was several feet beneath him. "You got em good! They really got steamed back there!" She cheered Varaug, flipping back into her front, flapping her wings a little. She peered downwards at the grounds, looking about. She had managed to get out of this unscathed, with some resourcefull use of a light spell, but she doupted it would work all of the time. Touching down, she hopped a few times before stumbling, ending up face first in the dirt. Ow. It stood to reason her legs would be weak, considering she didn't spend much time walking at all. It was still annoying to eat dirt almost every time she landed, though...

Varaug landed and carefully folded his wings in.

The gaping hole in his wing membrane would take some time to heal, that was for sure...

'Thank you. Yeah, that must have caused them some damage. -he replied, looking back up at the aircraft. It was retreating.

'Looks like they're leggin' it. -he added with great relief.

'They've got some really nasty equipment.

Last time I saw their kind, they were using swords and polearms... now... how long's it been?

'Also, what's your name? I do feel as if we'd met before...

But I just can't place you... -he squinted after giving Vayli a closer look-at.

Edited by Ælex