CYDA LUVA83

Ancient Beginnings

"Tired, other wise very good," Ayleth said. She looked over at the spiky gold maned dragon. "That's a very cool gold mane you have there. Oh I may look like I am blind, but I am really not. I don't know why, it just is. I'm Ayleth, what is your name? You seem to have some curage until you saw my eyes. I thought everyone knew not to judge a dragon by their apperance, including eyes." She seemed to be very happy where she was, and she didn't know that she would make the older teen more nerves then what he was. "Note, I can be scatterbained when I am tired."

Jamie groaned as he woke up, his head spinning from the magical outburst he had just performed. "Ugh...Being a god can have it's downsides..." The god said. Not having enough energy to shift back to his human form, he moved his eastern dragon form over to the castle and looked inside, spotting Ayleth. "Well well well, what do we have here...White eyes, not blind, strange power aswell..." He smiled and looked around and smiling at Grublin. "That is a fantastic tiara and handbag you have there Grublin and you must tell me where you got those heels, they look fantastic." Jamie had used his powers and now Grublin looked hilarious.

Dvaros flinched at the hatchling's blunt nature, going up onto his hind legs and holding his tail with his front paws, twiddling it anxiously. He stuttered a few times, muttering apologies and backing away hastily. He stuttered worries a few more times before realising that another newcomer and arrived. He was also taunting one of the few he was unafraid of, Grublin. He stepped up in the green dragon's defence, the small hatchling glaring up at the larger dragon in a rare moment of courage. This dragons was to blame for Grublin's ridiculous new look, he was sure of it! "You leave him alone!" He said in a loud voice, pawing at the ground and glaring towards the other dragon, his tail blade swinging low to the ground. "And you reverse whatever it is you did to make him look like that, too!" He demanded in anger, stomping a paw into the ground in his sudden fury.

((Timeskipping Fusion and Alekk's battle because they are limbo'd.))

Fusion flew back to the Grounds, a satchel full of ancient weapons at her side. The raid on the Blue Moon mortuary had been a success. when she reached the Grounds, she let the bag of weapons drop and land safely in a nearby tree. Telling herself she would retrieve it later, Fusion hovered above the area, looking out for anything that might be amiss. Nothing seemed wrong, though something she saw did interest her: doom sitting on the roof of the fort, alone. She didn't remember a time after he and Keisha had become mates that he was without her, so the dragoness took the opportunity.

Fusion alighted down gently behind the black dragon. "It's been quite a while since we've last spoken, no?" She asked, coming around and sitting beside him, but not too close beside him; she had left enough room between them for another dragon to squeeze in if need be.

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

Doom never averted his gaze from the horizon. "Yeah, it's been quite a while...Especially since we got out of two hundred years of imprisonment." He let a small smile creep up on his face as he remembered what he had done throughout the whole time. "Know what I did the whole time?" He said, looking at her, grinning. "Count the amount of combustible lemons it would take to blow up a duck that was physically enhanced." He chuckled, reuturning his gaze to the horizon. Nightmare burst out laughing in Doom's head as he looked through Doom's memories. "You kept getting your head stuck in a wall?" Doom snorted in his head and defended himself furiously. "I WAS YOUNG AND STUPID, NOW I'M NOT YOUNG AND STUPID, THERE'S A DIFFERENCE!" He said, earning a chuckle from Nightmare.

Fusion looked at Doom with an odd look on her face. "You were young and stupid by enhancing a duck with lemons but now you're not?" She asked, reviving her old power to be able to hear someone's thoughts if she concentrated hard enough and the dragon she was trying to read didn't have a mind shield up. She looked back to the horizon, moving on from what she heard. "This place... It has really... What's the word...? Oh yeah, swam down the ****ing sewer since we were last here." The dragoness said sadly, her eyes drifting from the ruins to the overgrown flora and back to the ruins again. "Remember the Flight Course? And the Prancing Path? A-and the Arrow Wall? You always got your head stuck in the wall at the end of the Flight Course, I could never remember why you didn't slow down. I remember that long winding strip if thin silver paper that I used to walk on, trying to see how lightly I could step. Ah... good times. Oh!" Fusion sat up suddenly, remembering something. "I wonder what's become of the cottage! Arget had it rebuilt about a year before the demon attack, but we never got around to asking if anyone wanted to leave with us, because, you know... All that **** that happened between him, Niomi, and Roran. Anyhoo..." Fusion rambled.

Doom sighed, looking up at the sky, it was getting slightly darker...It would happen soon... "I would have gone with you." His gaze drifted to her for a moment before he looked back to the horizon. "And for the record, I never slowed down because I couldn't, always past my limit." He jumped up as he heard a roar in the distance. "Oh no..." Doom looked at Fusion with fear in his eyes.

Argorok flew up above the horizon and looked towards his destination and roared. He flew down towards it. He hovered above the lake and looked towards Doom and Fusion. "Look at this, that brat Fusion and the very dragon who I'd never thought would betray me, my son, Doom." He smiled an evil smile and flew over next to them. He was three times the size of an average adult dragon.

Fusion stood up quickly, almost falling in her haste. "What's happening? Doom?" A black speck in the horizon started to grow larger and larger until it formed the figure of a giant dragon. She recognized this one, hundreds of years couldn't change that. Fusion knew exactly who he was. "The Dark Master... You've... returned...?" The dragoness stood her ground and stared him in the eye. "What are you doing back here? Seek revenge? For what? Getting your ass handed to you by three hatchlings? Some king you are!" Fusion spat at his face, hitting the giant dragon near his eye. "We killed you once! We'll kill you again *******!"

Fusion started to lunge at him against her better judgement, rage and instinct fueling her actions. Something grabbed her from behind, wrapping around her midsection and pulling her back. Looking behind her, Fusion saw thatt the being holding her back was... Niomi?! Tangible, grown, and strong... She whispered something to her dorsal sister and almost instantly the dragoness calmed down, but she still held her glare at Argorok.

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

Argorok only grinned as Niomi held her back and calmed her down. "I admire courage in ones so young and weak...I should keep you both, Niomi and Fusion, you would make good slaves." His smile vanished as he rose up higher and started to slow back up. "That will have to wait until another time, unfortunatley...I only came to deliver a warning. If you wish to continue in the world of the living, come farther south and join me, or perish in the battles to come." His voice reverberated throughout the grounds, reaching far and wide. He turned and flew off into the sky.

Doom's growling grew louder as his father left. He turned Nightmare and got ready to pounce into flight.

This time Fusion and Niomi simultaneously tackled Doom. Niomi grabbed his legs and Fusion held down his neck and chest. "Not yet... This is not the opportune moment to attack." she said quietly. Fusion stood up and looked back at Niomi, a look of major confusion and astonishment on her face.

"Hey, sis. Guess who's back?" The young adult chirped softly. She spread her large wings and flared the crest on her head.

"But... How?"

"Oh a little... divine intervention." Niomi said. "Alright, so where our next adventure? We've been to Greece and the centre of the Earth already, what do we do now?" She asked, the questions flying at lightning speed.

Fusion cocked her head. "Niomi, you weren't with us when we went to the centre of the Earth, OR to Greece."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah, really."

"Oh... Well, let's go to Atlantis, or some random island that's blue, or perhaps-" Fusion put her paw on Niomi's muzzle to shut her up.

"Let's just focus on the problem at hand for now, hm? Doom, how did he return? I thought we had destroyed him."

Doom resisted at first but gave up knowing Fusion could slap him into next week. He just stared at Niomi dumbly, his mind trying to process what was transpiring. "Combustible lemons..." He muttered, thinking about something random Nightmare had shoved into his mind. He shook his head when Fusion asked him the question to rid himself of the lemons. "Well...I think we didn't REALLY destroy him, I think that when we destroyed the castle, his spirit got trapped in the rubble and only recently did his body regenerate..." He groaned to the sky in frustration, all those pain filled memories of what his dad did to him before he met Fusion and Niomi flooding into his mind. Nightmare cringed as he saw the things that were inflicted.

"You...You really had it rough huh?" Nightmare said quietly. Even if he was a type of evil spirit, that made him want to hurl. "You have no idea, my friend." Doom muttered to his mindly friend.

Fusion shook her head, how could this be happening? Their nightmares coming back to them... "What are we going to do? It's not like we have a one in a thousand chance of succeeding. Now it's more like one in a million. Now, when we are injured, we know when they're fatal or not. Or what attacks do the most harm. Paranoia will be ruling the fight this time... How will we win?" Fusion prattled on for another three minutes, pacing back and forth and accidentally smacking Niomi a couple times with her tail as she spun around to pace some more.

"Um, FuzzBall? Yeah, I'm bored, can I leave?" Niomi asked bluntly, her mind still immature and not grasping the reality of the situation.

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

Doom put a paw on Fusion's shoulder. "Fusion...He might be stronger, but so are we. We beat him at the peak of his reign, we can beat him if we all work together." Nightmare would look really surprised if anyone could see him...Infact... "That has got to be the smartest thing you've said since I appeared in your head, Doom." Nightmare had exited Doom's body and was now an exact replica, except he was pitch black and with purple eyes.

Fusion shook her head at Niomi. "What's wrong, lil sis? Can't handle grown-up matters, huh? Can't, CAN YOU?!" She yelled, taking a large step towards the spring dragon. "Grow up, Niomi!"

The young one cringed and cowered, never having been yelled at before. She stood up straight and gave Fusion a glare that could kill. "Do you think maybe I act like a child because the reality of the situation is too difficult for me to face? Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, I choose to be blissfully ignorant about what goes on around me? I was sentient and 'alive' while you and your old loverboy sat encased in dried tree sap. My body may not have grown them, but my mind matured. I choose to ignore it."

Fusion glared back, getting right up in Niomi's face. "I KNOW YOU WERE! I WAS AWAKE THAT ENTIRE TIME, TOO! MY EYES WERE OPEN, GODDAMNIT!" Fusion raised her paw and smacked Niomi hard across her face. Hundreds of years without physically working out their problems had built up. She looked at her paw after she hit her sister, unable to comprehend what she had just done. "Nio-"

Niomi lunged at Fusion and forced her against the ground, biting at the dragoness's dorsal and tearing the membrane near the base of her skull. Fusion stood up, Niomi on her back, and flared her wings, knocking the spring dragon off. "You know what? Just go, Ni. Read a book or something, leave us grown-ups to handle this."

"You know what? I. Will." Niomi leapt off the fort roof and spread her wings, gliding a couple feet off the ground until she reached the barrier. She raised her elevation and flew through it, heading in the direction that she saw Argorok go, South was safe, right? Why stay at home and get killed?

"NIOMI! GET BACK HERE!" Niomi heard behind her. She made herself keep moving forward and over the horizon. "NIOMIIIII!"

~~~~~

Fusion sat back on her haunches, mouth agape, tears brimming in her eyes. "What did I just do, Doom?" She lay down and covered her head with her wings, crying. Stick and stones may break her bones, but yelling and screaming scares her. Through broken breaths and tears, Fuion managed to stutter out; "We were somewhat at our peak, too. Unaware and foolishly brave. We've been trapped in amber for 200 years. Our muscle mass is obsolete."

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

Doom and Nightmare just watched silently, Nightmare returning to Doom after Niomi attacked. "It seems she is heading in the same direction as..." Doom severed the connection so he didn't have to hear it. He walked over, moved her wings out of the way and picked her up, looking at her face. "If you don't stop crying, I'm going to spank you so hard, the tears won't be able to come out, GOT IT?!" He yelled, leaving his normal, pacific nature behind to eat some oatmeal. "Now listen to me, after 200 hundred years, maybe longer, of not talking, these things tend to happen, now get ahold of yourself, Fusion, crying ain't gonna solve anything." He hugged her and said to her. "We were at our peak, but that doesn't mean we can't get there again, does it?" Nightmare sniffled, holding back his tears. "Damnit Doom I'm an evil spirit, I'm not supposed to cry." Nightmare got his revenge by squeezing Doom's tail from the inside. He didn't flinch, but his tail visible flexed.

Edited by Doomkaiser

((Wow, I've been REALLY inactive.

I want to somehow get into the middle of the thing with Doom, Fusion, and Doom's father, but I'm not sure how Keisha can make an approach... But... I'll do my best. What's going on right now? I need a small re-cap.))

Keisha was watching the entire thing from the skies, and she sighed soft as she watched Niomi run off. Glancing back at Doom and Fusion, she smiled a bit, glad that her friend was alive, but she was also really worried, knowing that Fusion wouldn't hit her sister... And her dead sister for that matter.

Deciding to come out of hiding, the Guardian gently glided down next to Doom and Fusion just as Doom began to hug her. With a soft sigh, Keisha used her massive wings and tail to wrap around the two dragons, forming a group hug. "Doom's right," she said quietly to the dorsal dragon, a small smile on her maw.

"Hey, Fuse. It's good to see that you made it."

Where's Arget...? She thought quietly, but shook it off, knowing that it would probably upset Fusion even more if she hadn't found them since they were freed.

((Introducing, THE ARENAAAA))

The crowd was silent; the results of the fight obscured in the mist of the aftermath. They waited with baited breath as it settled. And then, cleared. Only one dragon was standing; a battered black, swaying gently on his feet as he struggled to stay up despite his wounds. He surveyed the area for his opponent. A guardian dragon, lying still on the far side of the fight, unmoving. He lifted his wings, wearily, and bugled his triumph. The crowd roared, and his wings fell. Another fight, over. Just one more, and the tournament would be finished. He would be free to rest for another while, to recover from the constant fighting in moderate peace.

Just one more fight. It had been two days since his victory over the guardian, and he had slept through the most of it, unaware of the humans as they tended to his wounds. He waited with a mixture of apprehension and impatience for the gates to open, for the next opponent to come forth, and for the next fight, to begin. Only too soon did the bars rattle to the ground, a screeching grate almost louder than the audience's cheer. He wore a shaky smile. The fight, the last one, he would look forwards to finishing.

((Doom, have the black. HAVE IT.))

#############################

The gates to her prison opened, and the event she had been dreading for the past two days arrived. Glancing back to the rear of the cage, the guardian of nature momentarily considered sitting there and refusing to move. She shook her head, resigned. She had done that many a time before; none of those attempts had ended in success. Why would this time be different?

Come on, Liitaaa~. Surely you would have gotten used to this after the first twenty times? It's not so bad, you know... The familiar, slithering voice whispered, almost as though it was in her ear. Fire Fang. She growled slightly, angered at the fire spirit for what it had made her do to her fellow dragons.

And then her other squatter showed up.

Ehehe, it was really fun when you threw that last one up into the air, and she was all surprised! And then you were like BAM! Game over! Thunder Fang chattered enthusiastically, catching Lita completely off guard with her cheer. Lita blinked for a moment, listening to her squatters for a moment before grumbling once more in annoyance. Nothing changed.

She sauntered out into the caged arena, her well maintained armour shining in the dying light of the sun. A tail length or so away from her cage, she stopped, sitting sphinx like in the dirt, eyes fixed unwillingly upon her opponents cage. She tried to blot her squatters out, and failed.

Ohh, is this a game of hide and seek! Where is it? Where is ittttt~?! Thunder Fang sang in her ear, and Lita could not help but grin and look around for an invisible opponent with a happy twinkle in her eye, tail swishing side to side like a cat that was searching for it's mouse...

Edited by Lato_Dato

Rishin slowly walked out of his cage, smiling slightly, a fang jutting out from under his lip. "This should be easy... His voice was a hiss, like a snake. He extended his wings and pounced at Lita, laughing crazilly as he flew through the air.

Edited by Doomkaiser

Lita watched like a hawk as her opponent exited his cage, tail twitching in excitement. As he leapt, a huge grin spread across her face. It was time for a jumping contest! Rearing up on her hind legs, she leapt up as high as she could. And then she remembered. She was in the middle of a life and death fight. And she was having a jumping contest with her opponent. She looked down at said opponent. It seemed like she had managed to jump just above him in the amount of time she had available. And in a few moments... An evil grin formed on her face. This would be perfect.As his head went under her front paws, safely tucked under her chest, she punched down at him, putting a vicious jolt of electricity to the blow. Sailing through the air, she landed on her hind legs, stumbling as she attempted not to tumble after the awkward landing. Gladly, she did not fall flat on her face. She began to turn back to face her opponent, glad that she had pulled a possible win out of her hat so soon...

Edited by Lato_Dato

Rishin faceplanted into the ground, electricity shocking and keeping him from moving. "This will be harder than I thought" He slowly got up and turned around, seeing Lita looking at him. "You are strong, I give you that, but are you strong enough?" Rishin started running, zipping from side to side at an extraordinary speed.

First post!Hope ya like it.

Name: Maxwell Kayfay

Sex: Male

Appearance: Leather,goggles.

Other: Blacksmith, will ride into battle with hunters sometimes. Originally from Florida.

And...

Name: Flax Masar

Sex: Male

Breed: Gray

Appearance: Foot long teeth, extra ridge on his back.

Powers: Can create and control stone, breathes black flame.

Other: Is a mastermind and loves it when patrols go after him

Max climbed onto the armored blimp,and a couple of hunters laughed and clapped."Good ol' Maxie!Long time no see.Joining us on the hunt,I assume?" A cyborg said as he patted Max on the back."Yeah.Gotta earn your keep 'round here,you know?I have to have the satisfaction of earning some of my materials.So,big party today?" Max inquiried as the group of 4 blimps,2 gunships and 3 strike fighters rose into the air."Yeah,we're gonna see if we can't take a huge chunk of em down.They won't know what hit them!" He said as the vehicles lifted off the ground,weapons loaded and ready.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Alright,slow and steady.They're thick round here-sometimes whole parties go missing.Perfect hunting grounds for big ones.Teslas ready,and get the plasma repeaters armed.They'll tell tales of this day for ages!" The men cheered,for this would be a glorious day!"Oh they will tell tales of this day.The day one of the biggest parties ever dispatched simply...dissapeared.What a tale!" A gravelly voice said."Looks like we got ourselves a cocky one.We'll take you out before you even get in view!" The voice laughed."And you said-" A huge crash and screaming was heard as the gunship was suddenly flung to the side into a blimp by a black flash.Both ships were then consumed by a huge ball of purple flame."That I was cocky." The pilot of the blimp looked panicked."Fire all around!Into the fog!We'll drive 'em out!" Lightning and Plasma fired into the clouds,hitting every area around it."Now now,if you wanna play like that,my friends would love to join the fun!NOW!" Suddenly,flames of all colors sprouted from the clouds,enveloping the party.Max ducked as the blimp caught fire.The gravelly voice spoke one more time."My name is Flax Masar,and you just flew blindly into a trap.You will all die now.Goodbye!"With that,A black dragon flew out of the clouds and struck the top of the blimp with his tail.Max grabbed a pair of blade wings and jumped,falling into the void below.

((I don't see you in the members list... Did you PM Cyda, and did she accept you? If not, you can't RP here until you do.))

(Yeah, she accepted me...shame I'm bumping this thread seven months later. It's a great RP.)

Edited by HASARAS

Listening to the other dragons's bravado, Lita could not help but let loose a chuckle. She smiled madly even though she was barely able to keep track of her opponents movement with her eyes alone. Even as she sat and plotted her next move, she barely noticed as those within her mind taking over and fighting for her, and before she even knew what was happening Thunder Fang had taken the front seat once more. Her more erratic squattor did not have the patience of Fire Fang, however, and at a point when her opponent passed by her she leapt at him, barely scraping the scales by his flanks before landing her paws clumsily along the length of his tail, latching on firmly. He dragged her a slight distance across the ground before she hanaged to dig her claws into the dirt, a large grin on her face. Lita could tell what was about to happen next - Thunder Fang was fond of pinning and shocking her opponents. Hearing those thougts, Fire Fang chuckled within the darkness of Lita's prison.

You should be more worried about what I would do to him were I in control. Fire goes so well with your bright scales, Lita...