UmbreWulf

Animated Dragons N' Customs!

What do you think of my work? (Be honest, you won't hurt my feelings!)  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"WELL IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH DUDE!"

"I know, I know! I'm sorry!"

It's just saving now, so give it like five minutes. It's 222 frames. (LOL.)

Starting to cut apart that zombie as of now. The SW is also on a transparent thing. :3

This is the best I can do. Can't figure out why that darned leg spins. I'm also cutting it down to one at a time once PieMaster's is done... :3 Maybe this summer I will add more slots back.

user posted image

That's much better UmbreWulf! biggrin.gif The back leg isn't as noticeable as the front leg was. Thanks again for fixing it!

"WELL IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH DUDE!"

"I know, I know! I'm sorry!"

It's just saving now, so give it like five minutes. It's 222 frames. (LOL.)

Starting to cut apart that zombie as of now. The SW is also on a transparent thing. :3

This is the best I can do. Can't figure out why that darned leg spins. I'm also cutting it down to one at a time once PieMaster's is done... :3 Maybe this summer I will add more slots back.

user posted image

His back leg looks like its flying off the ground for a wind rest tongue.gif

I tried everything: reposing him, rotating it around, deleting various pieces of frames, checking the angle, anything I could think of. Nothing worked. But the front legs are good to go. happy.gif

Still working on cutting apart that Zombie, by the way. :3

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: euro22

Banner or GIF: gif

Size: sise of a normal dragon, I guess

Reference: (If needed, otherwise skip this one.)http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100527015326/dragcave/images/9/9f/Femalegreen.gif

Background: (Not necessary if transparent.)

Text: (If you want it to say something.)

Transparent: (Yes or no-For background) yes

What would you like on it? For it to be running? That would be cool smile.gif

[specify here]

Finish this when your open again, please.

That would still kind of be reserving in my opinion. Just keep watching and eventually you'll get a spot! (If I post a finished request, it will open if the requester approves of it. :3))

Oh well. PM me when you open again please smile.gif

FYI euro22 it is up to each requester to keep an eye on the thread to know when it is open or closed, not for UmbreWulf to go through the list and send out PMs.

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: euro22

Banner or GIF: gif

Size: sise of a normal dragon, I guess

Reference: (If needed, otherwise skip this one.)http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100527015326/dragcave/images/9/9f/Femalegreen.gif

Background: (Not necessary if transparent.)

Text: (If you want it to say something.)

Transparent: (Yes or no-For background) yes

What would you like on it? For it to be running? That would be cool smile.gif

[specify here]

Finish this when your open again, please.

Your request is missing something too.

Guys, I am SO sorry these are taking a while. You all have permission to kick me.

"WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU LAZY GOOD-FOR-NOTHING!"

I know.... I'm sorry!

I couldn't do the fade in, but it does fade out! Also, I just am no good at walking cycles. That Zombie was having some issues. Needed to rerig it like twice and just plain got sick of the thing. But... it's done. 'Scuse my bad walking and lack of effort... *Hides*

Definitely the biggest one I've done at 340somethin' frames.

EDITZ: Broke the color coding, whoops.

user posted image

[IMG=http://i48.tinypic.com/2z82mf8.gif]

Edited by UmbreWulf

THis is great, but the head doesn't whip to the side at the beginning. Also, at the end, before the end whip, could the SW stare in the direction of the Zombie for a bit?

Can I ask what happend to my art request?

I can't find it anymore in the beginning/start post thingy wink.gif

I decided not to do art anymore just so I wouldn't disappoint people because I can't seem to find the motivation to do it. I might finish yours. Sorry guys. :l

That is totally understandable U. I've enjoyed your animations.

I suggest that you edit page one post one as folks might miss this most recent announcement and ask for an animation

So glad you are continuing with the animations biggrin.gif

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

I don't think Umbre meant that she is leaving. I think she is saying that she's not doing art anymore, but GIFs are still available for request.

Though I could just be reading that wrong.

Edited by sheppardkid

I don't think Umbre meant that she is leaving.  I think she is saying that she's not doing art anymore, but GIFs are still available for request. 

Though I could just be reading that wrong.

(^Yes, this exactly.) I'm so sorry! Bad wording. I meant I wasn't doing, like, art. You know. Art./shot.

Totally my fault; didn't mean to mislead you guys.

On a happier note, here is PieMaster's edited animation thingy:

At first I couldn't find the file, named 'PieMaster's avatar.gif'. Maybe that's because I was looking in the S's. x) Alphabetical order.

user posted image

The head actually starts turning once he starts to raise it, but that isn't showing how I thought it would. :l

[IMG=http://i50.tinypic.com/70l7gp.gif]

Edited by UmbreWulf

Oww, okay, if you can't find the motivation, then you shouldn't do it...

Thanks for being understanding. I would never want to submit something I knew I didn't put effort into and just wanted out of my way.

In other news, I'm cutting apart a Pillow dragon. All those little bumps, shadows and highlights..... murder. MURDER, I SAY. But it'll look cool. :3

This is awesome! I'll edit the fade(s) and make the SW slightly transparent, then possibly speed it up in GIMP.

Okay, thanks. The speeding up just doesn't work. You see, the faster it is, the more frames needed for slower movements and more frames means a bigger file which sometimes gives my computer issues when saving the massive thing. : P It's not pretty.

On another note, I'm working on Swifty's request. https://join.me/986-186-319

Edited by UmbreWulf