UmbreWulf

Animated Dragons N' Customs!

What do you think of my work? (Be honest, you won't hurt my feelings!)  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you're ever looking for hex codes you can open your art program of choice and grab one from there, or you can go to a site like this.

I find it so hilarious how fast this gets off topic. 'Tis okay, my thread is supposed to be a happy place. xd.png Oh, yes, and REQUEST COMPLETE! :3

Kila: Derpy enough for ya'? user posted image or

http://i40.tinypic.com/14kw4sm.gif

And a little thing for Girlfairy: user posted image

http://i39.tinypic.com/2crvqch.gif

The words slowly change from purple to pink then purple. Hard to see though. :l

He was fun to animate. Oh, and by the way, is Cordial edible?/is a chocoholic.

Sweetlings aren't really made of candy and fun, but they are edible. They taste like a mix of pork and chicken :'D

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: ReileeRizzle

Banner or GIF: Gif

Size: 100x100

Background: Next to a lake

What would you like on it? A fully grown male Shallow Water Dragon breathing and moving his tail :]

I cut out the questions that had the answer nothing/no/neo smile.gif

Thanks! :3 I had some leisure time due to an inability to work on PieMaster's request so I made a couple banners. I quite like them, actually.

REQUEST COMPLETE BY THE WAY :3

user posted image

[IMG=https://i.imgur.com/N3FHI.gif]

...Meep.

Edited by UmbreWulf

Not a problem. ;3 Oh and guess what?

HAPPY EASTER GUYS! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Yus. Requests open, by the way.

Step-sister says ninja. ninja.gif YEAH! :3

Edited by UmbreWulf

Yay! Easter. Once Streamrider closes,(Since he's gonna be gone soon sad.gif) some people might come here. I'm not saying that if Streamrider leaves its a good thing...

I find it hilarious that people only want animation and don't realize that I do digital art AND banners, lol. But that's fine, I love to animate! :3

Anyone out there? I've got nothing to do; it's spring break. I've got all day to work on stuff. That means getting stuff done really quickly. Anyone at all? Banners? Avatars? Drawings? All free. :3

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: sheppardkid

Banner or GIF: GIF

Size: 100 x 100

Reference: N/A

Background: Full moon rising

Text: N/A

Transparent: No

What would you like on it?

I'm not exactly sure if you can do this but here it is. I'd like to have a Royal Blue female walking in the middle of a field, full moon rising behind and mist floating around her feet. As the moon hits the halfway point, a Shadow Walker male appears (mists into existence) and the two continue walking together.

I can modify this if you can't do it exactly. smile.gif Just let me know.

Oh and I loved playing with NEO pets when I was little. tongue.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

This seems like a fun challenge. :3 Request approved.

Yay! biggrin.gif Thanks UmbreWulf!! I can't wait to see how it turns out. ^^

To be honest, I can't either. And I'm the one making it. xd.png

I'm also streaming!

Warning: You may possibly die of boredom. Unless you like watching people animate. : P

Edited by UmbreWulf

Since you're having trouble getting permission...

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: PieMaster

Size: Avatar (100 X 100)

Reference: Zombie and SW

Background: user posted image

Text: No thanks

The Shadow Walker walks in from the right with its head facing forward, then stops to graze. It begins to bend its head down, when it suddenly whips its head back to its normal position. A second or two later, the SW fades into nothing, barely in time to avoid a Zombie that comes barreling i from the right. The Zombie realizes that it lost the SW, so it slowly limps off. The SW rematerializes, now facing the other way (Head facung the direction the Zombie limped off to), and then turns its head forward and walks off to the right. I'd like for the two dragons to be about the size of the Autumn in your avie, maybe a bit smaller.

Edited by PieMaster

I like the ones with the backgrounds more. <3

Keep up the good work though. ^^

Since you're having trouble getting permission...

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: PieMaster

Size: Avatar (100 X 100)

Reference: Zombie and SW

Background: user posted image

Text: No thanks

The Shadow Walker walks in from the right with its head facing forward, then stops to graze. It begins to bend its head down, when it suddenly whips its head back to its normal position. A second or two later, the SW bursts into mist, barely in time to avoid a Zombie that comes barreling i from the right. The Zombie realizes that there it the SW, so it slowly limps off. The SW rematerializes in a burst of fog, now facing the other way (Head facung the direction the Zombie limped off to), and then turns its head forward and walks off to the right. I'd like for the two dragons to be about the size of the Autumn in your avie, maybe a bit smaller.

read the rules :3 Unless you did it already

Edited by girlfairy76

Girlfairy76, I didn't include the keyword because I was only replacing my previous request (Permission issues), not requesting (I already have a slot).

'Tis alright, he is reapplying because the Vampire thing just wouldn't happen because of permission things. :l

EDITZ: Ninja'd. ninja.gif