UmbreWulf

Animated Dragons N' Customs!

What do you think of my work? (Be honest, you won't hurt my feelings!)  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: Valorie97/Valorie97

Banner or GIF: GIF

Size: 100x100 {NEO}

Reference: (If needed, otherwise skip this one.) Female Golden Wyvern

Background: (Not necessary if transparent.) Transparent

Text: (If you want it to say something.) Shimmer Army

Transparent: (Yes or no-For background) Transparent

What would you like on it? The Golden Wyvern flapping it's wings and (if possible) it's tail and head moving

[specify here]

Edited by Valorie97

Request denied. Guys, that clearly says that these aren't open! D: I will tell you when requests open, I promise! Please don't post forms when you know I won't accept them because there aren't any exceptions! .-.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to put anyone on the spot. This is just getting ridiculous; three forms while this is closed.

Also REQUEST COMPLETE! :3

This isn't much better, sorry for the suckish loop.user posted image

[IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/20qxen9.gif]

For Thegreenrobby. No, requests aren't open yet. You'll know they are open if Luxrayx and/or Thegreenrobby come by and approve of their requests.

Edited by UmbreWulf

-sneaks in-

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: sharlykng

Banner or GIF: gif

Size: uhm 50x50 I guess

Reference: user posted image

Background: -see through glass-

Text: -none-

Transparent: no

What would you like on it? The leetle sweetling's headbutting the glass (like some zoo exhibit), tail flicking unhappily. I'll sketch out how I want it like if it's accepted :3

Edit: Oh; I have a Dino eggy for you too! xd.png

-darts away before fanatic campers notice-

Editx2: I managed to finish the sketchy :/ Something like that?

user posted image

Edited by sharlykng

Sharlykng: Request accepted. Dude(tte X3), you better watch your back. Them not gonna be happy campers! You better RUN! C'MON NOW! GO GO GO!/shot.

And take your eggy with you! These are free! :3

Edited by UmbreWulf

Yeah, sure:user posted image

[IMG=http://i41.tinypic.com/1041fgz.gif]

Easy fix. By the way, I screwed up when I resaved it but it's good now. x3

Here's Raichuluxray's:user posted image

[IMG=http://i42.tinypic.com/287gqr7.gif]

This one was really easy and quick. It had a LOT of bones though. :3

OMIGOSH so nice!

Thanks!

Request denied. Guys, that clearly says that these aren't open! D: I will tell you when requests open, I promise! Please don't post forms when you know I won't accept them because there aren't any exceptions! .-.

Sorry, I wasn't trying to put anyone on the spot. This is just getting ridiculous; three forms while this is closed.

Also REQUEST COMPLETE! :3

This isn't much better, sorry for the suckish loop.

user posted image

[IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/20qxen9.gif]

For Thegreenrobby. No, requests aren't open yet. You'll know they are open if Luxrayx and/or Thegreenrobby come by and approve of their requests.

oh jeez really sorry >.< I just thought that a spot was open because it said that one was guess not.. and the rules are also not too clear to me so I can apply again when there is an open spot?

Sharlykng: Request accepted. Dude(tte X3), you better watch your back. Them not gonna be happy campers! You better RUN! C'MON NOW! GO GO GO!/shot.

And take your eggy with you! These are free! :3

Nuuu, I have too many dinos with me now. It's like I'm making my own dino park or something wink.gif 2 reds, 1 green and 1 blue. Take your pick; if nobody offers anything on them it'll be yours ^^

ohmy.gif you have Dino's?!?! I'm like, unlucky. Until V day, but I still suck at catching glory drakes. Having a Dino would be cool. Besides, two of my e,extricate army eggs hatched and I'm not egg locked anymore.

That's the List. Yeah. :3

Oh yes, and REQUEST COMPLETE! :3

user posted image

[IMG=http://i43.tinypic.com/eaqdjt.gif]

Yay i love it ^^

Sorry for not posting before now, i made you deny a request D:

It's fine, it's all part of the little game we play. I understand that people have lives outside of DCF.

One slot is open.

Lets try again!

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: Valorie97/Valorie97

Banner or GIF: GIF

Size: 100x100 {NEO}

Reference: Female Golden Wyvern

Background: Transparent

Text: Shimmer Army

Transparent: Transparent

What would you like on it? The Golden Wyvern flapping it's wings and (if possible) it's tail and head moving

Request approved.

:3 This'll be easier because the male and female have their wings in different positions so it'll look like real flight. biggrin.gif

Don't worry, good things come with patience. You'll get a spot eventually. Besides, since I'm at about 0% progress on any of those. (Pfft, I'm not half done with the Autumn hatchie.) It'll probably come as a group release. biggrin.gif Edited by UmbreWulf

*Pokes first page* No payment is necessary! My pay is seeing that people are happy with things I make. :3

Yes I know. By the way how are the animations/gifs going? (I am just curious, I have alot.png of patience smile.gif )

Edited by ManateeDragon

Yours is done, Sharly's is being animated, and..... uh, the person who requested the Golden Wyvern (Sorry, too lazy to check) is in Gimp being cut apart.

GROUP RELEASE COMPLETE! :3

ManateeDragon:user posted image

Fairly easy one.

Sharlykng: Wrong size, I'm so sorry. Reloading it, might take a while.

Valorie97:user posted image

A little cut (she's kinda big with the wings) but still decent.

Valorie97's took about three mintues and 39 frames. :3 Definetely the smallest on record. Sharlykng's is the largest in this group (but not out of all) by far with 131 frames. Manatee's has around 79 or so.

Edited by UmbreWulf