UmbreWulf

Animated Dragons N' Customs!

What do you think of my work? (Be honest, you won't hurt my feelings!)  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is the exact reason I don't like people trying to give me eggs, I find smiling at all of you guys' nice comments good enough. :3

It really does make me happy when people like their stuff.

HERE SHARLYKNG, I FIXED IT! *Brick*

user posted image

:3

Edited by UmbreWulf

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: Yellow_Gellow

Banner or GIF: GIF

Size: 100x100

Reference: Swallowtail

Background: Trasnparent

Text: None

Transparent: Transparent

What would you like on it?

Neo! :3

A male Swallowtail, I would just like it to look like it is breathing, and maybe you could have the tails move up and down or curl and uncurl.

Valorie97: Just click 'Quote' on the post to get the code. :3 Glad you like it, by the way.

Yellow_gellow:Yes, I will be sure to include Neo in your GIF. No, I wouldn't do that. Request approved.

Sharlykng: It had a really weird pose so some of the limbs were a little hard to bend without warping them really badly. Also, the area to work in was a bit small. I also couldn't do the turning because it is a two-dimensional object. I mean, I can try to fix it. Not sure how though. :l Really sorry about it Dx

Edited by UmbreWulf

HERE SHARLYKNG, I FIXED IT! *Brick*

user posted image

:3

o.o I... haz no idea what the Sweetling ish doing. Maybe my request was a little too tough xd.png

It takes a step back, breathes, rears up on its hind legs, then headbutts the glass. That one front leg wouldn't unbend the way it was supposed to so I made it like it was hurt or something.

Yeah, I know.

grrzies. I cant copy and paste on this 3DS!

Nvm, cuz I'm on an IPad now

I want a GIF or banner!

Username:Girlfairy76

Banner or GIF:GIF

Size:100x100

Reference: (If needed, otherwise skip this one.)

Background: Thunderclouds and lightning

Text: girlfairy76

Transparent: no, I want background

A male Thunder dragon standing inbetween 2 lightning bolts and, maybe get hit by one? NEO

I hope it's not too hard, I can make it easier Umbre!

Edited by girlfairy76

Is alright :3 I meant the request to be a practice of sorts ^^ Thanks!

I just found a really nice set of lightning sprites so I can try him getting hit. :3 Oh, and are you sure you meant Thunder? The male and female are the same. The Electric has a different sprite for male and female, plus it is already rigged. But whatever YOU want. :3

I want like a thunderstorm/lightning storm background. That's what I meant. X3 I want a male Electric dragon.

Could you animte fire? I have a fire wolf that I want animated and want to know if you could do that before I post a request.

I can't do fire. :l It's not really frame by frame animation, it's a bunch of movements one after the other with the in-between filled in by the program. Sorry.

Girlyfairy: Okay, I'll get started right away.

Edited by UmbreWulf

I want a GIF or banner!

Username:

Size: Avie?

Reference: user posted image

Background: Not applicable.

Text: No thanks.

Transparent: Yes please.

A male Vamp hatchie (flipped) rearing up, lunging, and then flying for about three seconds. Then he lands.

My one crit of your works are that thy move a tad slow. Try moving the bar that you drag before you animate less to the right for increased speeds wink.gif I'd like this one to be, say, twice as fast as your usual speed if you don't mind.

K. Steamrider said to set it to 10 for animations but I guess I'll leave it at the normal 24 for your request then. :3 Request approved.

Which 10 have you been using? The one in small numbers, or the big segments?

For animation speed under 'Project Settings'. I don't understand the question.

I thought you were referring to the bar at the bottom. My mistake!

Almost done with Yellow's Swallowtail. It's in the shop right now, being animated. Scratch that, I'm done.

REQUEST COMPLETE! :3

user posted image

[IMG=http://i39.tinypic.com/htwqp2.jpg]

(Yeah, I might refer to my animation program as 'the shop' sometimes. Easier than saying animation program and sounds cooler.)

Edited by UmbreWulf

I want a GIF!

Username: Kila

Size: Standard avatar size, please. So...100x100 px

Reference: My Chocolate Sweetling, Cordial: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZV1o

Background: Transparent

Text: N/A

Transparent: Yes

Just Cordial being derpy. I give free reign to such things because that's always fun XD /shot

Sorry if this isn't open. I'm just going by the subtitle of the thread and trying to snatch a nifty little slot.

Edit: Derp derp I forgot to put Neo herp derp. Long day in class today and I can't focus -dies-

Edited by Kila

Ohai Kila! Yeah, it was open so request approved.Requests are now closed.

(Gee, typing your own coding can be annoying.)

EDITZ: I'm beginning Kila's request because I PMed Girlfairy to change hers because quite frankly I couldn't do it and I can't geta hold of Kuraianubis and get permission to do Vamps or anything else they made.

Edited by UmbreWulf

I want a GIF!

Username: Kila

Size: Standard avatar size, please. So...100x100 px

Reference: My Chocolate Sweetling, Cordial: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZV1o

Background: Transparent

Text: N/A

Transparent: Yes

Just Cordial being derpy. I give free reign to such things because that's always fun xd.png /shot

Sorry if this isn't open. I'm just going by the subtitle of the thread and trying to snatch a nifty little slot.

Edit: Derp derp I forgot to put Neo herp derp. Long day in class today and I can't focus -dies-

You have a chocolate Sweetling? That's awesome!

She created Sweetlings biggrin.gif So has her own spriter's version.