UmbreWulf

Animated Dragons N' Customs!

What do you think of my work? (Be honest, you won't hurt my feelings!)  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It might be easier for you to make the whole thing transparent. If you want, leave a small pause where the SW would fade in/out where the SW is (Freeze it in the same postition), then make the SW disappear. I can edit the background and fades in in GIMP later. Only do this if you have trouble with the fades wink.gif

Wasn't thinking straight; do the background when you make it o3o

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: Swiftywish

Banner or GIF: Gif

Size: Normal Dragon size, if that makes sense. xd.png

Reference: (If needed, otherwise skip this one.)

Background: (Not necessary if transparent.)

Text: (If you want it to say something.)

Transparent: (Yes or no-For background) Yes

What would you like on it?

[specify here] A male Vampire dragon, clawing at the ground while moving his head, wings and tail, if that's possible. you can add some of your ideas if you want! biggrin.gif

thanks. :3

Neo! *meow*

Edited by Swiftywish

I want a GIF or banner!

Username: Swiftywish

Banner or GIF: Gif

Size: Normal Dragon size, if that makes sense. xd.png

Reference: (If needed, otherwise skip this one.)

Background: (Not necessary if transparent.)

Text: (If you want it to say something.)

Transparent: (Yes or no-For background) Yes

What would you like on it?

[specify here] A male Vampire dragon, clawing at the ground while moving his head, wings and tail, if that's possible. you can add some of your ideas if you want! biggrin.gif

thanks. :3

I believe your missing some very important thing.read through again.

Approved, but please pick any other dragon on the 'Okay List?' I haven't been able to get a hold of Kurianubis. D:

Approved, but please pick any other dragon on the 'Okay List?' I haven't been able to get a hold of Kurianubis. D:

ok. i had another idea in mind in case the vampire couldn't be used. :3

A female Pillow Dragon, a couple twitches of the legs, wings, ears, and a tail swishy; a yawn, & snoring/breathing (mouth closed). sorry if it's too much or anything. i really hate to seem greedy. :s

No, that's not too much at all. :3

EDITZ: Sheppard's request is a bit off what she asked for. You see, sometime's I have an OMGTHATWOULDLOOKSOMUCHBETTERTHISWAY attack. Yes, that is a word.

Edited by UmbreWulf

Okay, so I veered WAAAAAY off what you asked for. You have permission to kill me if you would like. *Hands various weapons*

Anyway.... REQUEST COMPLETE! :3

user posted image

[IMG=https://i.imgur.com/X6TgG.gif]

It's still awesome Umbrewulf! biggrin.gif Thanks so much!

I do have one question though...is the Shadow Walker's leg spinning around? lol

Edited by sheppardkid

Holy smokes, I was watching the animation as the royal blue walks across the screen, scrolled down and saw sheppardkid's comment about the shadow walker and was like "Whaa?", scrolled up and WOAH, the shadow walker is suddenly there. XD Very true to its nature, eh? :P

It's a nice animation! <:

*Dies* Yes, it did. I'll fix that later....sorry.

It's okay UmbreWulf. biggrin.gif Just whenever you get a chance to fix it is fine. ^^ I know you've got other stuff in your queue right now. But, when you do get to it, one of the back legs does it too. xd.png

*Facedesk* I.... have no idea. Dude, that is weeeeeeiiiiiiiiirrd. But fixable. I hope. Probably is. Haven't tried yet.

Okay, so I veered WAAAAAY off what you asked for. You have permission to kill me if you would like. *Hands various weapons*

Anyway.... REQUEST COMPLETE! :3

user posted image

[IMG=https://i.imgur.com/X6TgG.gif]

Lol xd.png it's front leg,(in front) spins, and back leg(farther) spins. That's so silly.

....Yes. And that's not right. Trying to get to it, I swear. >.> It's bugging me.

Hi, I love your work!

I want some art!

I want: Digital art, male pillow dragon

Ref, if needed: -

Emotion: Cute/happy

Pose: sitting

Other: -

Anything important I should know?: Nope, Neo wink.gif

Thanks biggrin.gif

Edited by JuulXhorse

Accepted. :3 I'll get right on it, Sheppard; I have free time right now. Edited by UmbreWulf

Actually, yes. It is done. (This isn't my computer though, so I can't work on stuff or post fixed stuff... :l)

*Le stalk*

You may want to re-separate the SW and re-rig it; you separated it on a white backgroubd, taking away the transparency D:

Edited by PieMaster

"WELL IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH DUDE!"

"I know, I know! I'm sorry!"

It's just saving now, so give it like five minutes. It's 222 frames. (LOL.)

Starting to cut apart that zombie as of now. The SW is also on a transparent thing. :3

This is the best I can do. Can't figure out why that darned leg spins. I'm also cutting it down to one at a time once PieMaster's is done... :3 Maybe this summer I will add more slots back.

user posted image

Edited by UmbreWulf