UmbreWulf

Animated Dragons N' Customs!

What do you think of my work? (Be honest, you won't hurt my feelings!)  

254 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry again, but I saw this ages ago and I just wondered if it was possible to get one! I'm really sorry for bothering you if you don't want anymore requests. thanks.

Sadly, Umbre's been inactive for a while. She only takes one request at a time, anyway, and mine was the last one made.

First post updated to make it clear not to request. Perhaps it will help. I don't really want to just close the thread. ^^

Yay thanks Socky! We'll see how well it goes first.

I WANT A WHITE DRAGON GIF

Username:Draco8967

What You Want: GIF

Size: 100x100

Reference:

Background: A fall background Orange gold and yellow with a hint of red. A sun setting in the background with trees with falling leaves.

Text: White Dragon

What would you like on it? A white Dragon flying in the air as a sun sets behind a hill. may be too much but could you have trees with leaves that fall off of them on the hill?

Username: SarahisCool

Banner or GIF: GIF

Reference: none

Background Color: Light Pink with white clouds

Text: *heart* Valentine's Day *heart*

Transparent: no thanks

What would you like on it? I would like a Grown Rosebud Dragon possibly sitting on a cloud... Maybe make her head move? That's all no need for her body to move.

Thank you so much... Hope it's not too much trouble

I want.... something!!

Username: PikaPika555

What You Want: GIF

Size: Um... ah, I don't know. About your avatar's size? ...with a mustache. (Not really with a mustache)

Reference: Here's a Pikachu- http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pikach...selectedIndex=2 sorry if it's not enough

Background: Fire please.

Text: PIKACHU!!!

What would you like on it? A Pikachu, wagging his tail and blinking ever so often.

I want.... something!!

Username:HorseChick

What You Want:GIF

Size:100x100

What would you like on it?A soulpeace flying.

BTW I think your works are so awesome that when I saw them for the first time my eyes melted because of its awesomeness! xd.png

I want.... something!!

Username: pippypip20

What You Want:[/ a banner B] (I do banners, digital art, sprites and, of course, GIFs.)

Size: dunno whatever will fit in a siggy

Reference: (If needed, otherwise skip this one.)

Background: don't really care (Not necessary if transparent, which is an option.)

Text: (If you want it to say something.)

What would you like on it?

[ a balloon dragon flying]

~I want a GIF, please!~

Username: FlameWingzz

What You Want: Avatar

Reference: This ridgewing dragon (My current avatar):

user posted image

The sprite is actually a rezised and edited version of this, which I drew and scanned in my printer (I can't show the image here, it's way too huge, lol): https://i.imgur.com/Bb6kT94.jpg

Background: Transparent (Or white if that's easier)

Text: In the sprite, there is a little "FWZ" signature in the bottom left corner. If possible, try to keep that in. If you can't, I can always add it in once I have the GIF. ^-^

What would you like on it? Just a normal breathing animation similar to this one: user posted image

The head can move up and down slightly as it breathes.

I know it may be difficult to do since the coloring isn't the best, but it would just be so awesome if this got animated!

NOTE: I know requests aren't open at the moment, but... I'm just posting it now so I don't forget to later.

P.S. YOUR ANIMATIONS ARE AMAZING!!! And, also, I understand the work that goes into things like this. I mean, I don't do animation, but I used to make 3D Minecraft desktops (I used to have to redo them every time I changed my character's skin dry.gif). You must really work hard to create all those GIFs and banners. ^-^

I originally hadn't wanted to close the thread, but since it's still gathering requests I'm going to go ahead and do so.

UmbreWulf, when you get back, please PM any global or GD mod to get your thread re-opened. So sorry for the trouble. <3