ticonderoga2

Favorite Color/ Favourite Colour

What is your favorite color?  

510 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love purple, but I like any type of green except barf green now. I still love anything purple! <3

I am picky. If you give general colors and don't list my favorites overall I prefer yellow like the crayola crayon. It's bright and cheerful.

I also like cherry or fire engine red, cars, nail polish on brunettes and lipstick.

Color combos would be Kelly Green and Navy blue . Most any shade of pure blue.

Pink is my least favorite color. Browns are close to pink.

Purple all the way. Be it darker or lighter shades I just love it.

Also, sky blue and greens.

Though I've noticed lately I've been gravitating towards red as well (Red+Black combo is my favorite).

Never really liked green in general. Those shades seemed so... off.

Pink is nice, I guess.

Blue is dull.

Favorite color gotta be red. Or purple.

My favorite color has always been light blue, but I'm starting to like purple and orange a lot now too... 

My favorite color is blue, though it's hard to choose which shade of blue would be the most pleasant since there are so many. I think I'm most fond of darker shades of blue though, but if someone asked my favorite color I'd just say blue.

Basically all deep colours of gemstones e. g. emerald, sapphire, ruby.. and black :D (but not a fan of light / pastel or neon colours!)

Wow, so many people like orange!

My favorite color is deep green with hints of blue. If you remember the Crayola crayon called Jungle Green, that's about right. It's also a shade of green tourmaline.

On 10/12/2018 at 4:43 PM, Twimm said:

My favorite color is deep green with hints of blue. If you remember the Crayola crayon called Jungle Green, that's about right. It's also a shade of green tourmaline

That's a lovely color that I like a lot too!

I think my favorite color is the green you can see when you look up in a forest. It's not a unique color, mind you, there are different kind of trees and therefor greens. There's the light coming through the leaves, so the edges are light, with a transparent quality to them. I guess it's more an ambiance than a colour? But, yeah, I love green.

I do love thet green/blue color Twimm mentioned though, it's a close second. Basically, anything that reminds me of some of the beaches I've had the pleasure to see on holidays.

I absolutely love the colour yellow! I always have, even though I'm not sure why - I think it's just because it's bright and I relate it to happiness :D

Few different shades of green and red, cyan and black. No idea if I voted in the poll or not as it's already showing the results. XD 

Web green:           

Harlequin green:           

Neon green:           

Cyan:           

Dark red:              

Blood red:           

Black:          

Edited by Omen

I really like the color of dark blue that bruises turn. The healing process of them fascinates me!