Fortune86

Close Please ~ Died

"It will be guarded but not heavily no. most of the guards won't even be armed with lethal weapon, only batons."

Est thought

"It would be easier to get the orb out of there if we went there during the night so noone will be around. apart from the guards obviously."

Vayne snarled in disgust. He hated having to wait. What if the brat and his warriors reached it first? It was closer to them and if Vayne had sensed the orb, the brat would too.

Nevertheless he would have to trust Est's judgement on the matter. This new world was still very strange too him. They could not risk drawing attention from anyone not directly involved in this war, at least not yet.

"Very well. We leave the moment the light starts to fade."

He put the map down and picked up the information Adriana had found for him and started to read through it. He might as well try and find out what he could about the brat's temple.

((Sad and mature? I hope Faye hasn't gotten that notion from my posts, because while he can be sad i've tried my best to show it's not in his nature to stay so for long and depite all his knowledge, long life and powers I hope it shows that he has some childlike qualities above the body he chooses for himself. If not I'll have to try harder.))

The door opened and his primary warrior entered. Seeing Faye lifted Delucin's spirits immediately and he jumped from his podest to race toward her and hug her knees , which were the only part of her he could reach.

He let go of her a second later, threw his arms wide and looked up at her with shining eyes.

"You did it. You and Natalya! Did you feel the increase in power when you added the orb? Now we can stand against Vayne's darkness."

"Oh, oh and I've found another warrior while the two of you got the orb. His name is Syth and he's a teacher. And there is another orb in the school where he is working and Natalya is already searching for it. I hope she finds it before Vayne's warriors do ..."

He looked as if he was ready to jump up and down, then his eyes caught the documents Faye had brought and he stilled.

"Let me see them." he demanded, excitement thick in his voice. "Please."

Natalya started to nod but then she caught herself, remembering that Delucin was not actually there. 

Delucin, I can't stay out of class very long. Kids will start to notice. Let me know if you find anything.

Another teacher was walking down hall. The girl started to walk away, just for appearances sake. She nodded a greeting, flashed a smile, and waved the slip of paper nonchalantly. The teacher, knowing Natalya, returned the greeting and continued on without asking her what she was doing.

Natalya sighed and started to search the nearby area.  

((Darkshadow, Adriana is waiting...))

Edited by evangeline5432

'Oh' There was a bit of shock in his mindvoice. Once again it was hard to remember that since his warriors had to hide their allegiance he couldn't make everyone heed them and thus there were limits to what they could do.

'Unless you come into very close proximaty I doubt I'll be able to be more precise. Which is not as bad as it sounds. Your school is closer to the temple of Dusk then to mine and despite the added orb Vayne still has more power than me available. If I could pinpoint it exactly so could he and he would already have it. Faye has brought me some pergaments with information. Maybe they'll tell us where the orb in the school is located.'

"Faye? Have you seen anything about an orb in the school?"

((No information about the schoolorb in the documents at all please smile.gif ))

Edited by Laura-Lana

Est sensed that vayne was not happy about having to wait and understood.

"look i don't like waiting either. however if we wen't in during the day there would be lots of people there, more guards and it would be a lot more difficult to get anything out of there without being noticed"

As Vayne read through the documents Adriana gave him he saw that the people working on the Temple of Dawn had already activated two orbs. Combined with the one they had just recieved, that brought their total up to three. He still had the advantage, but only barely. He could not allow the brat to end this war in his favour.

"I know" said Vayne to Est when he felt the need to remind him why they couldn't move yet. "But that doesn't mean we can't prepare ourselves."

He reached for his mobile phone and brought up Adriana's number like he had been shown. Hitting the green button to dial it he sat and waited for her to answer.

Adriana heard the phone go off, she reached into her coat and brought out her cell. She didn't recognize the number but she knew it had to be Vayne. She didn't give many people her number. She wondered how Est had gotten it.

"Yes?" she asked activating her bluetooth like device.

((I guess Est has been checking up on those whom he works with at the police station? xd.png))

It didn't take long before Adriana picked up. Vayne might have no idea where she was, but he could hear her voice as clearly as if she was beside him.

"I have located another orb" he said into the mouthpiece. "It is at something called a Museum. Est tells me the place may be well guarded, so we will move at nightfall. Meet us there when the sun starts to set."

Adriana raised an eyebrow at the thought of going into a museum and stealing something. She muttered something under her breath.

"I trust he has a plan?" she looked up and glanced around again. There was no one in the room but she still had to be careful.

"Where shall we meet?" she asked casually.

((Would there be more then one?? Also, she ness to know exactly where to meet them. xd.png))

Natalya walked through the school, moving slowly in case Delucin might find something. About seven minutes later, a hall monitor stopped her and asked to see her pass. She handed it to him.

"I do believe you will find that material in the staff room."

Natalya nodded and smiled. He was new, she wasn't going to argue.

"Indeed it might be. I was just going there to check."

He nodded and waved for her to go. She walked at a fast pace toward the staff room...

If you want me to do anything, you might wanna let me know quickly. I can't stay out much longer.

Edited by evangeline5432

Vayne looked over at Est. He still wasn't sure what a Museum was, other than it must be a place of importance. Why else would it have guards?

He reached for the map and pulled it back over his knees, looking at it carefully for a safe meeting place.

"There is a place called Greenwood Park nearby. What is that?" he asked.

Adriana clenched her teeth, not really wanting to have this conversation over the phone least someone hear.

"A park is a place where tons of people will go to have fun or relax in peace." she said with no hint of her annoyance.

"It will do nicely." she walked over with a cup of coffee in her hand and sat down in a nearby chair.

"Is that all?" she asked in a calm done.

Vayne could feel the annoyance in Adriana's heart. No matter where she was she was still bound to him. Apparantely he had just asked an awkward question. Maybe he should scope out this Greenwood Park and see it for himself?

"For now. We will meet later."

He ended the call and looked back over at Est.

"Take me to Greenwood Park."

"okay sure. anything we need to get along the way or just straight there?"

Est was already coming up with a plan of how to get into the museum, look for the orb and get out with it without being seen. It was going to be beautiful in its execution. and if worst came to the worst there was always his tried and trusted plan C, though it would draw attention it was still fun and could even help explain the disappearance of the orb if they found it.

((I need a reply from Kestra before I can answer Natalya))

((And I really need a reply from Darkshadow before I have Natalya enter the staff room and Adriana leave. x|))

Adriana clicked a button on the phone and slid it into her pocket once more. She really needed to watch her temper. Vayne had given her power, had he not? She felt something close to gratitude and respect for Vayne but sometimes his questioning of the obvious caught her offguard.

She took a sip of her hot drink and then stood up, preparing to walk out of the staff room.

(Mind if we leave the school orb for another time? I wanna get Syth to the park to meet with Vayne xd.png

I'm a bit bored tongue.gif )

((If you decide to. Let me know. I'll have Natalya get what Syth sent her for then have her get back to the class.

And if Darkshadow doesn't show up, she can have Rhia show up in Adriana's class room later on.))

((Nobody should be picking up the orb at the school for a while yet. I put one there as an excuse for vayne to attend the schhol. Once it's claimed he'll stop going and I don't want that until much later in the RP.))

Vayne got up from his seat and began to walk towards the door.

"No. We will go straight there. I do not wish to waste time."

((I meant if you wish to end class so soon warewolves. Give me a yes or no and I'll post.happy.gif))

Edited by evangeline5432

(I'm bored, I don't want to go to bed, and I want to interact with Vayne.

Well, since it's not going to be found today, and Vayne isn't coming to schol, lets go out and have some fun eh? tongue.gif)

Natalya entered the staff room and had to take a step back in order to avoid running into a teacher. A chill ran down the girl's spine as the woman glared at her for a moment.

"Sorry, miss." she said with a sheepish smile, "Should of been watching what I was doing."

Adriana faked a amused smile.

"It's fine. No harm done. May I help you?"

"Oh. No, miss. I was just sent in here to get something for My Everfree."

"I see. Well don't let me stop you" Adriana said, stepping aside. The girl smiled again and walked past the woman. Natalya, quickly got what she needed and then walk out saying a quick farewell to the other woman.

She walked quickly into Syth's class and handed him the material. She quietly went to sit in her usual spot until she was called again.

Syth finished the class and the people left for the day. He walked toward Natalya, and smiled gently.

“So, I’ve got nothing on this afternoon, and we need to find a better way of searching for this item. How about we head toward the temple and talk to Del-ucin, and maybe I can meet this other member of our group. I’ll drive us there, no problem. Though I hope you both won’t mind if I hang out in the park for a while beforehand. I like watching the comings and goings” he smiled and packed up his things.

Chuckling, he continued “I may be getting a bit old or something. Watching people walk by like an old man.”

"okay sure. straight to the park it is."

Est got into his car, waited till vayne had got in aswell and then drove off in the direction of the park.