TJ09

2012-01-01 - Happy New Year!

Congrats all you lucky people. Happy New Year!

No mail here :' ( And just when I tought this year I would finally get a little bit of luck to compensate for all the bad luck of the previous years.

BTW, in january 22 starts the year of the dragon in the chinese calendar.

Happy New Year! Congratulations to the winners; no email here.

O

M

G!!!

I got an email saying I'm one of the second prize winners... I can't believe it, I never win anything **does the happy dance**

Edited by araminta

O

M

G!!!

I got an email saying I'm one of the second prize winners... I can't believe it, I never win anything **does the happy dance**

Wow, congrats!

O

M

G!!!

I got an email saying I'm one of the second prize winners... I can't believe it, I never win anything  **does the happy dance**

Finally! xd.png Congrats!

Edited by Ryuujo

O

M

G!!!

Congrats then. :3

And congrats to all the other winners as well. :3

O

M

G!!!

I got an email saying I'm one of the second prize winners... I can't believe it, I never win anything  **does the happy dance**

LOL, you are soooo lucky! Congratulations!

Edited by RotomGuy

No email, but Congrats to the winners biggrin.gif (real thought: why not meeeeeeeeeee T.T?!)

O

M

G!!!

8D grats

Grats to everyone else.

I fail.

-Ra

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

O

M

G!!!

TELL US WHAT YOUR PRIZE WAS!!! O3O

O

M

G!!!

He he congratulations smile.gif !

TELL US WHAT YOUR PRIZE WAS!!! O3O

If she was second place, she'd have a silver tinsel o3o

Prizes aren't tinsels.

They are. TJ said it would be useless to introduce another set of prize dragons.

Congrats to all the winners smile.gif

Please let us know what are the prizes this year wink.gif

If the prizes are like last year, this is the breakdown..

The Prizes:

•The first, second, and third place winners will each receive a variant of a never-before-seen dragon. Let's call these variants gold, silver, and bronze. First place gets the gold variant, second place gets the silver variant, third place gets the bronze variant.

•Gold prize dragons can breed more gold prize dragons, silver can breed more silver, bronze can breed more bronze. There will be no limits on how many of these dragons you can have.

•Honorable Mention winners are allowed to request an egg of their choice.

◦Honorable Mention winners can ask for: Any egg currently available in the cave (or via breeding), frills, Guardians of Nature, Holiday Dragons (Including Hollies, Yulebucks, Snow Angels, but not Valentines, Sweetlings, or Black Marrows), and vampires.

◦Honorable Mention winners can not ask for: Prize dragons, bright pinks, "XD" or "<3" eggs, non-Christmas Event Dragons (Except vampires), dragons for which you are already at the limit, Neglected eggs, or Zombies (they don't have eggs to begin with).

•First, second, and third place winners may choose to request an egg instead of a prize dragon (same choices as honorable mentions). If this happens, a random winner from the rank below will be chosen to receive the prize in their place.

•Custom dragon codes are available upon request.

•All eggs given to winners/honorable mentions will "CB" and will be safeguarded against sickness.

What the actual prize is, has yet to be verified to my knowledge.

Edited by Cinnamin Draconna

Well another contest I lost out on sad.gif After making sure I read all 12 stories and getting flack from my Dad about doing so--getting the big el zilcho. Was so sure I would be one of those elusive 50. Guess I will just have to haunt the ac when the eggs start dropping from them.