TJ09

2012-01-01 - Happy New Year!

TELL US WHAT YOUR PRIZE WAS!!! O3O

guys....the prizes aren't announced yet so keep cool o_o

And Congrats araminta, finally a winner is here laugh.gif

I'd love to have a tinsel... I seem to have missed them when they first came out, for some reason biggrin.gif

What a surprise I didn't win.

Sigh - Happy New year to all anyway.

There's always this new year. :3 This entering for prizes is really fun so I'm hoping that it'll happen this year too.

*continues to check email* Doesn't look like anything yet...will wait for an hour or two to see. tongue.gif

Maybe next year sad.gif

Congratulations to all the lucky winners! biggrin.gif

....and HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL

Edited by bigbite100

O

M

G!!!

I got an email saying I'm one of the second prize winners... I can't believe it, I never win anything **does the happy dance**

Congrats to you!!! I hope whatever you win you will love!!

Happy New Year to everyone.

I'd love to have a tinsel... I seem to have missed them when they first came out, for some reason biggrin.gif

So you don't know either? (she won 2nd, BTW)

They are. TJ said it would be useless to introduce another set of prize dragons.

It was actually more of a non-answer, because he implied one thing by saying that no, we don't know that they're tinsels for sure, and then followed it up by asking 'but why would I introduce anothr set'?

Best to just wait and see xd.png They may very well be tinsels, they may be something new.

Congrads to the all the winners.

No e-mail here, I'm never that lucky....maybe next year.

I do hope to know what you get as well. :3 Congrats once again though.

Congrats

I'm not sure If i can really say I didn't win. Apparently, my old email account 'doesn't exist' anymore. And i found out that was the one i was using for my account here. On my account (not forum account) I have just changed my email. So, is there anyway I will ever know if I won or not?

Either way, I doubt I had even won.

Congratulations to the lucky winners!

I always fail at raffles lol

And Happy New Year to everyone!

Congrats

I'm not sure If i can really say I didn't win. Apparently, my old email account 'doesn't exist' anymore. And i found out that was the one i was using for my account here. On my account (not forum account) I have just changed my email. So, is there anyway I will ever know if I won or not?

Either way, I doubt I had even won.

TJ said there would be an on-site notification as well, so don't worry smile.gif If you don't get your email and you won, he'll let you know somehow.

My email is always been stubborn for some reason...so I may just wait a day or so instead to see. If I don't win then that's fine...I'm just glad I had fun with this. So thank you TJ and all for the hard work with this raffle and Christmas/New Year fun. :3