Dragonhatchling

Once Upon A Time

Ah I enjoyed the Winter Finale... ....though I kept thinking all week there'd be another show this Sunday xd.png took four people to remind me otherwise. Oh well, I'm sure the wait will be worth it.

Cora... Anyone else want her to just go away? She'll cause trouble... but what's a little trouble? Entertainment. That's what it is wink.gif

Airing this wednesday on Dutch television, and I am quite curious about it smile.gif

Cora... Anyone else want her to just go away? She'll cause trouble... but what's a little trouble? Entertainment. That's what it is wink.gif

I don't know if I want Cora to go away. In her intro episode in season 1 I did for sure, but with the winter finale and the confessions I kinda want it to play out.

Because with the SB everyone like they are and with Cora coming into the picture, there's this huge question of family. Regina might still love Cora but can't risk her threatening Henry. Cora still values control, power, and magic; how does that change now since there are no kingdoms and a totally different system of power and wealth? How will Cora see Henry? (Most obvious option is using him to get to Regina but what I'd love to see is her /liking/ Henry.) How will George play into this, with his desire for revenge on Charming? How will Gold react to Cora: instantly move to eradicate her so she can't threaten Belle or him OR will he do something completely unexpected? Will Emma and Regina have to team up again if Cora does threaten Henry?

Tangentially, does Emma have magic? What caused her to expel Cora, because being a product of true love doesn't cut it for me unless FTL has some kind of tragic something that true love doesn't beget children.

Not-tanget-side-points: What about Hook? Will he and Emma reconcile if she gets power? Will he stay an enemy this time or flip yet again? What about Neal? (WHERE IS AUGUST? BBY.) How do the new people they're introducing fit in? What happens to Aurora and Mulan, will they travel between worlds to find Philip?

Ok that's more than one question. /shifty eyes

Not-tanget-side-points: What about Hook? Will he and Emma reconcile if she gets power? Will he stay an enemy this time or flip yet again? What about Neal? (WHERE IS AUGUST? BBY.) How do the new people they're introducing fit in? What happens to Aurora and Mulan, will they travel between worlds to find Philip?

Ok that's more than one question. /shifty eyes

Hook...I think he could be trusted if Emma truly won his friendship. But will she? Would she think it's worth it? I vote no.

August was last 'heard from' when he turned completely to wood on the bed, right? I don't even remember him being found. They gotta do that sometime soon.

Oh my Gods! I really didn't like Aurora. She seemed wayyyyy too weak and fail-y for my taste. Just no. Even Snow wasn't that weak before she remembered who she was! Mulan is fine, though a little 1-dimentional. She's a side character, so that's sorta to be expected, I guess.

I love this show but I'm so behind in this season! The school is keeping me busy. I hope to catch up once the period is finished.

I don't think I have a fav char, I like so many chars...

I love this show but I'm so behind in this season! The school is keeping me busy. I hope to catch up once the period is finished.

I don't think I have a fav char, I like so many chars...

I understand the situation sad.gif I feel this way with my other shows.

So I expected a little more from Cricket Game, but it was ok.

They got away with killing a nameless character and Archie lives! I was so happy.

I really hope Regina doesn't go darkside...again. Again.

I was hoping Regina could be good a while longer, wish they'd played that out a bit. I'd like to see Cora have a soft side, but that may be too much to ask. She's really good creepy.

I was hoping they would do a bit more with The Cricket Game as well... but I was satisfied. I mean all I wanted more was for it to be back on after New Years so.... I got that xd.png

I honestly think Regina already went darkside again, again... just... quietly. She's not showing it for Henry's sake but it's there.

I was glad Hook saved the fish though rolleyes.gif

^ yep, I was mostly focused on the series starting again, so I'm happy xd.png

I wonder if we'll get to know who that anonymous dead person is at some point

I doubt we'll find out, they pretty specifically nailed the identity question with the "so who did you kill?/how am I supposed to know" lines.

I wish they hadn't made that horrible rhyme at the end. That killed me.

I want Regina to fake going to her mother, really feeling betrayed and manipulated, then pulling a "I am a strong independent formerly-evil queen who don't need no Cora!" and save Henry/Emma/whoever and get redeemed. I think it would be a great twist if Regina was lying in her speech to Cora because she knew the woman was alive, but if not it also gives her great angst to have the fact that she does still love her, even after Cora has hurt her so much and Regina pushed her into Wonderland.

And and Gold! (spoilers?) I'M GOING TO FIND MY SON AND YOU'RE COMING WITH ME. YES. DO WANT. While I really /really/ don't like any of the Neal is Bae is Peter Pan is who the hell ever theories I do want the reunions. I want Neal coming to SB, probably while Emma is away with Gold, I want Belle and Bae to get along great. I want Neal and Henry. I want Hook out of the picture because no Captain Swan no. I want August to come back already and explain what he showed Neal and what he did with the money. I'm rambling, so weh. >>

Anyone get the feeling that Gold is still sort of puppet master? Like, of course there are some things he didn't plan on, but he's still got an idea of where everyone stands and what's going to happen? He is still trying to manipulate Regina but now has to deal with his love for Belle. I sort of want to write up a whole meta on Rum being a coward after watching Crocodile again, because I didn't really /get it/ til then.

I don't feel like typing up another big thing but jesus preparation h I need it to be next Sunday.

I don't feel like typing up another big thing but jesus preparation h I need it to be next Sunday.

Nix, you have taken the words right out of my mouth...

who's up for inventing the time machine!? *raises hands*

I was hoping Regina could be good a while longer, wish they'd played that out a bit. I'd like to see Cora have a soft side, but that may be too much to ask. She's really good creepy.

Speaking of Cora's soft side, who thinks she's legitimately going to try for Regina and who thinks she's doing whatever faking she needs to do to manipulate her?

I'm still on the fence, myself.

Superbowl next week is one reason, I think.

Psh, stinkin' football isn't as important as my Once, especially since we /just/ got off the winter hiatus like two weeks ago. e.e

Oh come on why can't y'all just tell Belle about the magic!?

I'm not sure how I feel about modernly-dressed Cora shenanigans.

And Bae is going to be Neal like can we not do this please? PLZ. Do not want.

I still want August back.

Bae should not be Neal... ....that's just going to confirm everything and we'll never hear the end of it. Ever.

Anyone know where the heck August even is??? He's been gone for practically ever. Are we never getting him back now or something?

I do think telling Belle would freak her out more. Plus, random Joe will just run off and tell everyone outside of Storybrooke about it later if Belle knows.

August presumably sent the postcard in Broken, so it had to have been done after the curse broke, which means he's probably human again. No excuse for half a damn season of hiding though. If he went back to the Pleasure Island place (was it called Phuket?) Ima be pissed.

I hope the show addresses that whole situation: Snow and Charming didn't know Pino went through, that the wardrobe could take two, so there's possibly going to be drama with the Blue Fairy's lie there. It might get brushed off as "oh you were doing it for your kid well we can't really complain soooo" or they might not address it at all.

I'm really interested in the MM not wanting to go back to fairytale land idea. Didn't see that coming and I like the tension.

Got a bad feeling the beans aren't gonna work out at all though, so I'm already disinterested with that storyline.

Yay found a thread for OUAT! biggrin.gif My people!

Anyways judging from the past few episodes, I'm leaning more towards Regina going against Cora. Because come on after working so hard to get Henry's trust, why break it already? Right now Regina is just gaining Cora's trust so she can stab her in the back in the long run.

And you guys may not agree with me on this, but it is more than obvious that Neal is Peter Pan sleep.gif They hinted at it so well...

Now when concerning Bae, whoever he is Emma recognizes...judging from the commercial. And there is not too many people Emma knows that could fit the picture.

But once again, nothing is for certain. Afterall, they might just be setting us up for a big twist.

Bit twist = Hello!!

usually. I expected Neal to be Peter Pan since... well, I will not say more but there are spoilers somewhat in this post. Beware for those who do not want to see them!!

Neal said he knew how to drive that ship. Hook's weird, invisible-but-not-invisible, ship. So Neal being Peter Pan (or going to be) isn't surprising me.

I didn't expected Cora to go down though... not at all. Well, I shouldn't say that. I hoped for it (either her or Rumpel, I picked her... I like Rumpel) and wasn't too surprised that she did end up dead. Snow's little lying trick with the heart... didn't think she'd go through with that. I didn't think she had that in her. Now everything that would've ended in one bloodshed war started even more bloodshed to an already bloody odd war. Regina's out for it. Definitelly. That look. Oooh that look. That look means trouble! Obviously. Still though! Snow's going to be in deep and she'll need help. Not to mention that mystery odd normal dude in the hospital with Belle had called his wife and told her about Storybrooke. So what's gonna happen there?

You should be safe if you don't look in this post.

So I totally screeched at the end of that ep and the preview.

GREG IS THE KID! WHO IS HER? WHAT THE HELL DID REGINA ACTUALLY DO WITH HIS DAD?

AND AUGUST BBY IS BACK BUT HE'S WOODEN AND HIDING WHY?!

WAS THAT JEFFERSON'S HOUSE? ARE WE GETTING MORE MAD HATTER?

TAMARA WTF ARE YOU PLAYING AT WHO ARE YOU?

But re: Miller's Daughter, I'm not surprised that Cora died. I'm not happy with the /how/, but Cora gone is good in my book.

Spoilers for the finale: The two-part finale names were revealed and WE'RE GOING TO NEVERLAND, CLARENCE.

Or at least that's what it looks like don't kill my joy.

If we do tho I hope they make Hook a better villain. No more of this "I'm going to blah blah blah and then get my butt kicked because I'm not actually a threat at all" crap. Also gtfo Emma she belongs with Neal.

Edited by NixAyum

For once (well, twice) I was right about something! xd.png

I totally called the little kid being that Greg guy... though I do wonder where his father went. He surely isn't locked in that small jail at all...

And August is back! Sorta. Why's he hiding though? And wooden? The curse should've been broken so he shouldn't be wooden... right? Right?? Or am I the only one who thinks that?

I don't like Neal's new Tamara girl or whatever her name is... she's up to something... and I don't like whatever it is what she's up to...

For once (well, twice) I was right about something! xd.png

I totally called the little kid being that Greg guy... though I do wonder where his father went. He surely isn't locked in that small jail at all...

And August is back! Sorta. Why's he hiding though? And wooden? The curse should've been broken so he shouldn't be wooden... right? Right?? Or am I the only one who thinks that?

I don't like Neal's new Tamara girl or whatever her name is... she's up to something... and I don't like whatever it is what she's up to...

But his being wooden had nothing to do with the curse, it was to do with his own actions in abandoning Emma. In fact, I would have thought that the return of magic might have hastened the turning.