Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

Leon: THE HEAT IS ON!!! haha

JT: Don't get too excited... i don't need you burning down the building...

Leon: Don't worry.. i know how to contain it...

Edited by DragonlordJT

Klyce: *Smirks, and says nothing*

Fikel: "Seriously, who the hell are you?"

Behind or in front, either way I loose when roleplaying xd.png

Edited by warewolves

Reserving a spot in which I will probably post by today. Lol there is my chance to join a Fell Haven that isn't 500 pages in length.

Edited by Brainiac

Did you seriously think you had to read ALL of it to join in? It actually adds to the RP to not know what happened before you arrived... cause then you get that sense of being new and now knowing what might happen. =P

Get it in as soon as Brainiac. I'll be closing apps when we hit 25 characters. We're currently at 21.

Umm, Fort, you might want to change the title of this thread to include "OOC" in it. I got very confused when I saw two "Fell Haven 2"s.

O.o;

Right then, I'm going to stop waiting for Ruins to get on and go to sleep. With my luck, (he? she?) will get on right after I get off. Eh, I'll wait for a few more minutes.

Yes, Fort. X3

Umm. Just one thing. I'm kind of having trouble following the plot of the RP. I'm not sure if it was because I wasn't part of the first one, but basically is it that there are two sides, heroes and villains, and there seems to be a murderer going around and killing heroes?

The supers have abilites that no one else has. They can either use them for the good of mankind in which case they are considered heroes or abuse them in which case they are considered villains and will be hunted by both supers and normal authorities.

If a child/teenager abused their power they were sent to Fell Haven. Theoretically the Fell Haven graduetes have been reformed and won't use havok with their powers, but nearly no one trusts them.

The murders Fortune was talking about haven't started yet, but when they do a lot of people will be under suspicion.

Edited by Laura-Lana

The murderer is only attacking heroes. Why? Nobody knows yet.

Reading the OOC can be just as much fun as the RP posts o3o

@ Silver: Way up north in another country. This RP focuses on those who sucessfully graduated.

Edited by Fortune86

I have found a trick... keep a tab of the main RP and one of the OOC open... it seems to work wonders xd.png