Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

Of course smile.gif

---

Dancer? Am i supposed to know about a dancer? Or are explanations following later?

The Dancer is a secret of Eli's and Caim's. They don't want anyone knowing about them.

But you are going to explain it eventually, right? If only to us and not our charries.

Maybe...

Maybe not...

o3o

Of course if someone who can tunnel through the ground should follow Eli or Caim to the theater one day they could end up with some questions...

Uh, hi. Ware asked me to tell you guys that she's having connectivity problems to the forum, and won't be able to post for an unknown amount of time.

Hey! If you look at the unapproved RPs section, you'll see that Ruins has returned! I wonder if she is going to rejoin Fell Haven?

Ruins returned a while ago. I don't think she has any plans to rejoin us T-T

I am a terrible person.

I seem to be having a craze with accidents and cars lately. All my main characters in my stories have been 'accidentally' hit.

And here I wanted to ask if you'd mind being found by Cizzur and Moira. Very well Cizzur would most likely end up being the suspect for her condition anyway until they figured out she was run over by a car.

Edited by Laura-Lana