Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

Fikel's so cute :3 In the shy way.

Edit: Well, I'm getting off for the night though. It's almost 1:30am here. Night, and see you tomorrow.

Edited by Silver_Voices

Come now, Ware. How long does it take to write up a post? : P

I see you lurking. Or writing a post. Or whatever you're doing.

There are a few dozen ways I could go with your post. I'm thinking which one is the one my characters would take and the one most likely.

Sorry that took so long. I'm at a friend's hotel room now, I'm staying the night. I didn't have internet for a while.

You know, if Tegan did breach the issue of Moonshine's dislike of people, she might actually listen.

Just thinking out loud.

>.> TEGAN! DO SOMETHING!

Not in the midst of the caffeteria where anyone might overhear and not directly after a the two of them had been surrounded by a group of fangirls when any argument like that on Tegan's part would sound defensive. If Tegan does stupid things like that it's either because I am not smart enough to do him justice or because he 'wants' to provoke the mischief that follows. He's a very calculating person who thinks a lot about the side effect each action might have and loves to work in subtle ways rather than direct ones.

If Moira could be flattered she'd be now smile.gif

I have a little problem however. I am not sure how to get in a four sentence post until I know what Fortune wants. So I guess I'll call this a day. *hugs Sivervoices*

Hehe. I'm pretty sure that Melodee is being very ditsy with all the excitement. She'll stop saying random things when something happens to draw her attention away. tongue.gif

*returns Laura's hug* Okay, sounds good. I'll wait. *settled down on a floor pillow*

Tegan HAS followed but I am not going to post until Fortune does for Eli.

AH, I don't know where to reply! Any suggestions?

Cizzur is currently at his footballtraining. You could let your charrie wander there. Or you join the crowd around Eli. I guess he isn't used to people coming toward him instead of turning around and running in the other direction

Character Form Hero

Username: warewolves

Character Name: Reivy(Ray-vy) Darknight

Looks: Link

Alignment: Hero

Powers:

Luck:(No one considers it a power, they just call it luck) If she tries her hand at games of chance, or on certain things that require a short amount of luck, she always seems to have it on her side. However this is a negative thing for people around her. While she had insurmountable luck anyone within a meter of her or anything she touches seems to come to a big case of bad luck.

Photographic memory: She can remember every fact, every face, every word she ever sees.

History:

Due to her 'power' she is very disliked by a lot of people, however she was lucky enough to manage to get into the Department of Supernatural Research at the university. She spends most of her time in there, learning more about supers and powers.

(so?)

Edited by warewolves

Caim was staring at Lysin with such a look of hatred and annoyance that it was surprising the latter man hadn't burst into flames.

And that after I had just discovered that he actually has very nice looks.

Does Reivy actually have luck based powers or is it all coincedence?

I tell you what, you slap bolded headings where they are supposed to be and I'll accept it. I'm far too lazy today.