Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

I learned better English from my grandfather at the dinner table... the back of a knife hits your hand fast if you say things in a stupid manner... -__-'

Poor JT

(Removed rest of post)

I think I'll vanish for a few more hours. I'm too morbid at the moment.

Edited by warewolves

Meanwhile, I live in a bad sitcom. dry.gif

And on a completely different topic, I was wondering, since Talon's energy blades shine with a bright white light, and the energy that he uses to controll technology is, in essence, an extension of his soul, wouldn't that make him both very powerful and very vulnerable in a fight with the shadow?

Meanwhile, I live in a bad sitcom. dry.gif

And on a completely different topic, I was wondering, since Talon's energy blades shine with a bright white light, and the energy that he uses to controll technology is, in essence, an extension of his soul, wouldn't that make him both very powerful and very vulnerable in a fight with the shadow?

Yes and no. Talon's blades would hurt them, but not being daylight would not be able 'seal off' their soul stealing and intangibility powers. In other words it would depend on how badly the Shadow wanted to kill him.

I was a bit worried about the truth of my post and so I checked. Moira didn't tell Melodee that Cizzur had powers. It would have been totally out of character for her if I had written that which is why I am glad she didn't biggrin.gif. In this case my post works perfectly fine as it is.

For tonight I have about ten more minutes before my internet router shuts off on a timer.

Router timers. dry.gif

Is it parental controll or a money grubbing service provider?

Meanwhile, in the RP, Cyrus just voiced Talon's opinion on human weapons and second chances.

Router timers. dry.gif

Is it parental controll or a money grubbing service provider?

Parental Control. dry.gif I suppose it's for the best, since I used to stay up until 3 or 4 web surfing.

Edited by Silver_Voices

Fortune - has the news station some point where visitors are checked for weapons?

Because Moira's hairpin can double as a trowing knife easily and hidden by her sleeves she is wearing sheats on her arms that hold genuine throwing knifes. That would certainly show up on a scanner.

Knowing that there is the possibilty for such a checkpoint Moira is likely to excuse herself temporary when they get close to the station.

Which reminds me - isn't there someone around who can sense metal?

I am sorry, my sister was half heartedly making her reply when she bothered my mum again and now she can't use the computer. Just continue is if she said yes.

Given the fact that New Mansburg is full of criminals and is under constant threat of destruction, yes, there are security measures in place to detect bombs and weapons at the TV Station.

Issac (and Cyrus if he comes along) will set the metal detectors off.

OK, so I've been really ill lately, and haven't been able to post, but I am feeling better (other than the feeling that I swallowed a 50 volt battery that my antibiotic leaves me with)

Expect a post from me tomorrow.

Sorry Ware, I didn't see you were posting. I figured you 'd be busy with Eventide. Make sure to reread my post please. I edited it!

To set your plan in motion. And now I'll have to wait until I get a Melodee post. Moonshine seems to do basically nothing. Ah well all the better. I've got to get of the net soon anyway.