Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

Me smile.gif. I am still waiting for a reply from Silver Voices though. And Moira is just observing so I can't post there.

There you are!

KLATTA! KLATTA! KLATTA! KLATTA! KLATTA! KLATTA!

(Turret joke)

And I'm still waiting on fortune, so,...

What test? The 'is she tolerable and not going to stab me in the back at first chance test' Thought with only 50%, but still a pass tongue.gif

*pops this here until I can be non-lazy enough to move it*

Username: erpicvampirekid97

Character Name: Erin Myers

Looks: Link

Alignment: Hero

Powers:

Levitation: Can levitate objects up to the weight of a large car, and up to 10 items.

History:

Erin lived in a small town with her mother and father untill not long ago. She had a sister named Moonshine who would rarely come down and visit up until she went to university in the big city. Finding out about her powers, she left her parents and has come to find her sister.

I would like you all to welcome my real life sister, annoying as heck but I still love her tongue.gif

I am introducing her to rp'ing, and what better audience then friendly faces?

So sorry I haven't been able to post! Schoolwork has been piling up like crazy along with trying to get a job... I kinda have been falling behind RP-wise because of it. Hopefully soon I'll be able to get in here, but I've just been so busy!

Hello Silver Voices! smile.gif Welcome back. And sorry for still not having replied. I was pretty busy these last days. And admittedly I am not looking forward to my next post.

*raises eyebrow and looks at Ware* Moonshine has absolutly no right to complain after she left Tegan to clean up this mess with her test.

epicvampirekid97 - welcome! ... Um is there something shorter we can call you? That's quite a mouthfull.

Fortune: Everyone at the TV station should have known and liked her. Or you could send him back to Tegan since Samantha was a bit of a mentor to him.

Sorry, I went to pick up my sister, which aparently has decided to not even come on again sleep.gif

Edited by warewolves

Aww. She'll probably come back again soon. Given that I was MIA almost a week I can hardly throw stones. I hope you aren't angry that I have decided to not answer Moonshines knocking right away. I feel we should give Melodee the chance to react to the news first. Then I'll let him hear someone was at the door, okay?

That's fine, I can wait one more day.

also, just call her Kid, or Ki. Nice and short for now until she decides on an acronym.

I am tempted to have Moira talk to Eli, but I really can't come up with a reason why she would do that. Just not in her nature.

Walk a bit over the grass. She can't melt into earth yet and if he's out of hearing distance from stone she'll have to show herself if she wants to follow him.

--- actually I could interpret your last post that way. May I?

Edited by Laura-Lana

Hey, epicvampirekid97.

That last post was great on the Godmodding! None at all.

But... I did notice you were writing in the present tense.

Erin then follows moonshine and closes the door behind her.As she walked up the stairs she spoted tegan her emotions were going crazy

but she rembered that she had a boyfriend. Meawhile Erin's excited to see what her new rooms going to be like.

'Moonshine how long can i live here at this place?"

erin pause and waits for moonshines reply.

Meanwhile erin was texting her boyfriend on her phone  so she could control her emotions.

"moonshine wat one is my room? and once of got a room can mum,and the others come vist me?"

erin waits for moonshines reply hopes  that her family,boyfriend and best friends can come and vist cause shes really missing them.

For example, this:

Erin then follows moonshine and closes the door behind her.

Would be:

Erin then followed Moonshine and closed the door behind her.

You did well with the second sentence, though. Just, after you finish a post, read over it and make sure all your verbs are followed by an -ed. Don't get me wrong, I think it's really cool that you write in the present tense! I'm trying to write a short story in the present, and it's actually really difficult for me. It's just that RP's are usually done in the past tense. With this being your first RP you're doing really well. Keep it up!

It takes time. My first RP was kind of a disaster. xd.png I'm not sure if it was me or not, but it completely died. It's actually dead right now. And it's corpse has disappeared.

Good to know. xd.png I can tell you, people observe and learn. I know. I've done it. I've gone from writing terrible one-sentence updates to several paragraphs of just one character. It's also amazing what it does for your writing abilities.