Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

No problem smile.gif

Edit: Um, I'll have to come back later... probably around 5 tonight...

Edited by Silver_Voices

Man, college is rough -__-' been busy most of the week with school work, maybe once things calm down a little I'll be able to post more. I've been going crazy with all of this work though. >_>

I am getting the impression Moonshine isn't too happy with Tegan right now.

About your story - I was halfway through when the Forum crashed around my ears. Would you mind sending it again?

no prob, good so far?

and she is downright furious he is playing games with her. She only got a single afterthought

Playing games? He's helping with a murder investigation. And it's not as if he vanished without telling her where he was going.

Yes. Very good so far smile.gif

Yes, but he acted like Moonshine!!

'Oh, I'm heading to such and such to help these people' then walks off.

That is how Moonshine sees it.

Hm, I fear I'll have to disagree with her there. He did not ignore of forget her and what happened to call him away was by no means out of the blue like it is with Moonshine most of the time.

But if she's mad, she's mad.

Anyways - I won't post any more for Miguel until Silvervoices has the chance to say something.

sailings - I DO read your posts. How would I have known about the watcher otherwise? But I've forgotten about the one before that. Filed it under -Elis problem- and promtly forgot it.

David "Dupe" Dunmore: He had the ability of suggestion. Everything he said was easy for people to believe, as long as it made logical sense, like a Jedi mind trick. During the day he would stop pickpockets and convince them to return what they had taken, but during the night, he would put on a black coat, a black fedora with a black fether in it, and a black mask, and sell items for Talon. His black market activities were only discovered after his death. His involvemt with Talon is not known by anyone but Talon.

The killer is only targeting known heroes or good guys. This guy doesn't sound like he fits the bill.

No wonder you decided on the bodyguard.

I've got another suggestion for you.

Samantha Edgekins - Power: Receptive empathy.

Samantha is a social worker who specializes in family intervention. Because her power and Tegan's are related she comes over to the Academy to help him develop his power whenever she has a free minute. She's hoping he'll rethink his plans to go into politics and decide to work with her. Samantha also works together with Tegan's cousin Finn sometimes, who is a social worker too, albeit one without powers.

Due to her power Samantha's help is sought far over the boundaries of New Mansburg. She has no known enemies and is considered as something akin to an angel by almost anyone who has spoken with her.

Thanks Laura smile.gif

I need for Kain to have been pushed onto the TV at some point, if only briefly and a minor appearance. Say been spotted saving a kid from being hit by a car or something. Would it be something Tegan would know of?

I like the saving a child from a runaway car idea and yes Tegan would have known about it.

Someone like Samantha would have been invited regularily to talkshows and the like.

Just want to say sorry again for teleporting into a teleport protected building.

Also fortune, think fickel could pass across your two charries?

No one can remember everything Ware, I just needed to say something and remind everyone or I'd have to come up with an explanation why Tegan isn't being kidnaped and held hostage by some person or the other on a weekly basis. He has to sleep sometimes after all.

And my head is hurting like mad so I'll not write today. Hopefully tomorrow.

*hugs everyone*

And my head is hurting like mad so I'll not write today. Hopefully tomorrow.

*hugs everyone*

Aw... *hugs back* Hope you feel better!

Well, then I'll edit Tegan coming back in. But first I'll breed you some valentine dragons. Any wishes about the lineage?

Never look a gift horse in the mouth.

happy.gif many thankies, and thankies again.

Edit: night.

Edited by warewolves

Sweet dreams. Oh and I procastinated long enough that I could make it's own Tegan post because Fortune posted in the meantime biggrin.gif

"Sorry to intrude," Cyrus explained, "your friend here doesn't appear on the wide area scans," the android then turned to Caim. "With your permission, I'd like to take a focused scan of you to try to identify your energy signature, then scan the area for anything similar."

That for example would NOT reveal Moira.