Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

Laura-Lana, what's the card Tegan just handed Melodee? I about have a post ready, and that's all I need.

Uh oh. Guess the fact that english isn't my first language strikes again. I mean the menu - the thing where the meals in the restaurant are written on.

Ah xd.png Okay. Thanks

English isn't your first language? I never would have guessed! What language do you speak?

That's so cool biggrin.gif

Actually, that's really interesting, cause I've started saying Danke instead of Thank you. *rolls eyes* My friend online, she always says that. She started rubbing off on me.

If you say it to me I'll probably not even notice you've switched language. It sometimes happens in my pms and I talk english to someone from germany or german to someone who speaks english without noticing. But I'll stop talking and distracting you now. We are drifting off-topic and I want to see your ic post biggrin.gif.

I once got a PM from Laura in German. Was so confused xd.png

Did we come up with a victim number four?

And speaking of firefly. Eli has already investigated him

"Okay...so where does this Firefly live?"

"Some distance away, but he was actually found dead in a park not far from here."

Eli put the notepad back in his pocket and looked around until he could see the right route to take.

"It shouldn't take long to get there. Hopefully we'll be able to find someone who can tell us something. The park is fairly large. I doubt our killer would be able to empty all of it spiritual residue."

Caim nodded and followed after his master as he began to move on. As he did so he became aware of the feeling of being watched. Then again, half the city knew what he was and kept a beady eye on him whenever he was spotted, so he just shrugged the feeling off.

"Oh I'm fine" said Eli waving any concerns away. "It'll take a lot more than a knock on the head to worry me."

Caim made an impatient sound and Eli rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry, you'll have to excuse me. There is something I need to do."

He nodded his head at Cyrus and walked away, towards the grassy area of Firefly's supposed death. It didn't take long for him to find that as he had suspected, there was nothing there.

"This is bad" he told Caim. "The nearest spiritual residue is some distance away, and I believe its nothing more than a dog."

"How is this possible?" demanded Caim, angry at being thwarted yet again by the killer.

"They may be another necromancer" mused Eli. "Only we have such power over souls. It might also explain the strange manner of their death."

Aww. Got to run now people. *hugs*

Edited by Laura-Lana

You don't seem to want to include fikel's relitives so no sad.gif

Why, what did I say about them? O.o

Thanks Laura. I was just wondering if we had another victim in the wings.

I am looking forward to it.

Which reminds me of something else you specified. They have to be heroic/good, not on the criminal side. That's still a condition, right?

Oh yes.

Sorry, I'm not with it today.

Again. I seem to be less with it more often now.

*Hugs* You are fine. No one expects you to have a photographik memory.

Oh, and I am okay with closing the day.

I'll need a post from Ware of Silver_Voices though, because "As you wish" doesn't take 4 sentences.