Fortune86

Fell Haven 2 ~ OOC

Not when it was weeks ago. Details tend to slip the mind. The only reason I knew was because I had looked up the old posts because I wanted to check if Eli had asked Tegan only about Kain or about the other murders too. It turned out he only asked about Kain

Edited by Laura-Lana

Alright tv, good.

Name: Tsunikama Lutima

Power: Earth

Job: Got on Tv when he used his power to steady a building full of screaming people from falling down when a bomb went off and the building became structually unsound. He works in a gerdening company.

Relation: Half-brother to Fikel, however he boasts no relation because Fikel had already left.

How's that?

Edited by warewolves

Ware, maybe we have been unclear about this but unless I've seriously misunderstood Fortune he needs to have been on TV for a heroic deed and/or good behavior, not because he's an anchorman. The killer targets heroes not criminals or average joes.

Ahhhhh xd.png of course, stupid ware. I'll think, then edit it.

Edit: better?

Edited by warewolves

No, it's not that, it's just... *checks the time zones* Where in the world is it 6:21 right now?

Alright tv, good.

Name: Tsunikama Lutima

Power: Earth

Job: Got on Tv when he used his power to steady a building full of screaming people from falling down when a bomb went off and the building became structually unsound. He works in a gerdening company.

Relation: Half-brother to Fikel, however he boasts no relation because Fikel had already left.

How's that?

Where will he be 'tonight'?