sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Got a nice birthday present from my 2nd gen Tinsels xd.png Two of them have produced eggs biggrin.gif Now just to think if I should trade them or simply keep them.

Caught a CB green copper. smile.gif My first since the ones I caught during the initial release.

Got a beautiful shimmer, hatched a 3rd gen alt black from a perfect checker with marrows, caught four hatchlings in the AP, one of which is this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/zawYo. Am very happy that gendered female so that I can use it. Also reached 2000 posts, which means I can move the words out of my avatar and into my member title, once I get the energy to actually log onto my main comp and use photoshop tongue.gif

Now you have 2013 posts.

I GOT AN ND! I GOT AN ND! I GOT AN ND! *jumps up and down, does summersaults, dances, twerks, goes skiing, climbs a mountain, ends world hunger, kisses the gifter, sits in the floor and cries for 16 hours straight, hugs everyone on dragon cave at once*

My luminas are finally gendering.

And saw a cb red cooper in the forest clicked jungle wen back and caught it. I hate coppers but they trade well. At least this one I might keep I like orange things.

Edited by thomasgold19

I got an Nd about 10 days ago. Late post, I know. But, I still can't get over it. And it was a GIFT! I am still so siked! I love him, and he gendered properly! When I first got him, I nearly died. Then I ran around the house. All I could say was, "Neglected Hatchie!" I stayed up till 2 am my time growing him to adulthood, plus hours of cooing random nonsense.

I stole my first egg from the cave almost five years ago, on November 16, 2008. At long last, I finally got my very first CB gold and she grew up today. While I still haven't tried for neglecteds or zombies yet, this feels like a huge accomplishment in completing my collection. biggrin.gif

*happy dance!*

The AP has been super generous to me... I've found a pair of CB stripes, a few non-CB eggs with some fabulous staircase lineages (including a bronze shimmer, my first <3) and my first copper. It isn't a CB, but it's still my first.

Considering my last time playing around with dragons was back in January and I've missed collecting new eggs, this is awesome.

The three nebula x silver I have growing on my scroll gendered and coloured as needed biggrin.gif