sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My lucky streak continues! This is not normal for me. blink.gif

Caught another CB Green Copper and another CB Gold in the last 24 hours. Now if I could just catch a few more CB Green Opals, I would be content with my collection of rares and could start bearing to part with a few here and there as trade fodder for bred things that can't be caught. (A few nicer Shimmerscales, for example!)

I'm still a little bit in shock from my recent luck, but hey, I'm not complaining!

Breed two Shimmers, two 2nd gen Silvers and caught a CB Cooper (and missed a Silver behind it sad.gif )

This egg has sealed the fate of its father, who has been volunteered for Zombie-hood come Halloween. :evilgrin:

ETA: And my other shiny Zombie-to-be also just bred her 2nd egg too!

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Just bred my first Alt. Black lotto attempt, and guess what? It alted ^^ now i have a mate for my 2g Alt black <3

and then i caught a 2nd CB blusang. now my lonely CB female has a mate <3 <3

I just caught my 1st CB Gold in the Alpine Biome! Hid that puppy and now trying to decide if I want to influence it or just let it gender naturally tongue.gif

**Edit to add I just caught my 1st CB Thunder as well biggrin.gif

Edited by AquaBlueRain

I just realized my newest Gold Tinsel (gendered male) descends from my friend's regular Gold and White Stripe.

I was the one who originally corrupted her into a DC user. ...It's strange, though. Her scroll has been used recently, but she disappeared from the Internet in 2011 and nobody knows what happened to her. So unless she still hunts on DC, I'm fairly certain somebody hijacked her scroll.

For the first time ever, I have perfect balance between adult males and females on my scroll:

user posted image

'S only taken me about 4.5 years! xd.png

Just caught a Silver in the Alpine. My third CB<3 Okay, maybe 4th or something, counting a frozen hatchling? I can't remember. Lol.

Edited by Light Concorde

Finally managed to grab a leetle tree smile.gif after years. Haha still not sure how I managed that.

Getting close to be almost complete on my scroll

FINALLY caught that CB Brown Copper, as well as a CB Silver. Might keep the copper, but the Silver was a trusted IOU for a CB Female Silver Hatchie from the nicest person in the world *o* So yeah once it's off CD it's hers. c:

Also caught 2 CB Black Eggs for my collection cause I have none, lol. And was gifted 3 amazing Female Hellfire hatchies from a certain lovely someone.

In other news, my Gold hatchling, & CB Red Copper hatchling hatched.

Phew, what a day o__e

wub.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/CXnQI wub.gif

I just bred my 52nd 2nd gen gold for my 2nd Gen Metal project. This is quite a hard pairing but I did it! Dances... smile.gif

Edit : Whoops, I though it was number 50 but upon further examination, it's actually number 52!

Edited by arlymaye

Caught this off cave with a nice code: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1fSai

Sai is my favorite Naruto character <3 I was really nervous when I decided I wanted to turn him. xd.png I only bit twice and only had one success while the other died. sad.gif I'm glad he didn't die though <3

I caught two CB silvers within 5 minutes of each other. And they're my first two!

What a lucky day. Unfortunately I didn't realize that the computer was logged in to my sister's account at the time, but I'll trade them over to mine...