sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a paper egg on the AP - it is now a hatchie.

I finally got my silver trophy! I'M SO EXCITED, I'M SORRY one year on DC, it's like a milestone! JUST. YEAH!

Also, congrats to everyone and their lovely catches c:

//PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGSCeXC3.gif[/img][/url] - found this gold in the ap! Short lineage, with a Christmas in there too! <3 It's also got a cexc3 / sexy code B3

//PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGSRyCDq.gif[/img][/url] - recently got gifted this gold too! A shadow-walker parent, 2G! <3

Please use /lineage/ links. If you want to use images, you'll need to save and host them yourself or use them of the wiki.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Thanks for the offer, but I only keep 2nd and 3rd gen fails. I never keep the ones I breed x3

No worries-maybe I'll catch one of yours for mine! laugh.gif

Got a beautiful shimmer, hatched a 3rd gen alt black from a perfect checker with marrows, caught four hatchlings in the AP, one of which is this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/zawYo. Am very happy that gendered female so that I can use it. Also reached 2000 posts, which means I can move the words out of my avatar and into my member title, once I get the energy to actually log onto my main comp and use photoshop tongue.gif

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

1. Got gifted a CB blue opal.

2. Caught a CB Autumn.

3. Bred a 2nd gen word code from two other word codes. Fun.

Traded for a CB red Dorsal hatchie, wee. /hopes it genders male

Edited by Light Concorde

Locked myself with 2 CB Autumn seasonals (to complete my quota), A shimmer gift wub.gif, a CB ice, a CB red dorsal, a CB Tsunami (about to hatch), and an Ochredrake missclick dry.gif

I am so excited- I've cut my wishlist by over %50 in the past month or so. biggrin.gif

On September 16th, I summoned my first Legendary egg. It just took me three whole years of failures to get there.

...And it has a Z-code, too. tongue.gif