sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1le4L hatched. Hopefully when she grows up, she'll give me an egg the first time, unlike her sibling, who for the past two weeks, has not given me an egg. Whichever one gives an egg first will stay alive, and her sibling killed. happy.gif

Three days later, she grew up. But she didn't give an egg. What the hell. These are Mints, and three times in a row I get no egg/no interest!! You'd think I was trying to breed PB metals or something ;-;

Three days later, she grew up. But she didn't give an egg. What the hell. These are Mints, and three times in a row I get no egg/no interest!! You'd think I was trying to breed PB metals or something ;-;

I'm sensing a Mint Massacre in the making, laugh.gif !

My 2nd gen hellhorses grew up.

And I traded a CB orange copper for a CB gold. If it genders right I don't need any more CB golds.

Edited by thomasgold19

He grew up!! wub.gif

I am so in love with this dragon you have no idea. I put him inbetween my two favorite dragons, Iris Fantasy (my first) and L'amour (my Holly). happy.gif

Edit: Just caught a CB Copper what what

Edited by Earth Gurl

My first Silver grew up. biggrin.gif

I bred that! Congrats!

[sorry for the messy lineage, but I thought that I might as well breed my messy rares since some people would still appreciate them]

Yeah!!! Finally!!!

I named them all! That is 6,298 out of 6,305 (the eggs and tree are the only ones unnamed.)

I've finally gotten my Magikarp badge.

I can't even believe it, I did not even suspect that I was going to get it today. xd.png

I caught a 3rd Gen Nebula that happens to trace back to Marrionetta's Tinsel alt. http://dragcave.net/lineage/DuWvG

ETA: I finally caught a CB Autumn.. It's not much, but I have been trying to get a CB one for days. I've just never had enough patience to sit in the biomes long enough to see one.

I love you so much ;-;

Now I just need to get him/her a partner and I'm all done.

Edited by TheAkatsuki

Lookie what *I* got! Thank you again, wonderful breeder! And I bred this to be his mate, as my chances of getting a 2G Holly from White are zilch, and hopefully their offspring-to-be will like her. *crosses fingers*

I caught a cb red copper. Single handedly wink.gif The other hand was busy trying to fish out some potato chips.

Edit: and I just noticed its code contains the Swedish word for weekend xd.png

Edited by Ripan

Lookie what *I* got!  Thank you again, wonderful breeder!  And I bred this to be his mate, as my chances of getting a 2G Holly from White are zilch, and hopefully their offspring-to-be will like her. *crosses fingers*

These holiday Bleeding Moons o3o *noms*

Two hatchies for my dirty lineage hatched.

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=n9xLg

I have no idea what I'm doing.