Obscure_Trash

People Behind the Post - V3

I really want to post a pic of myself but I don't have anywhere to upload it to first. No social media or anything to link to. dry.gif

LOL, I'm ugly anyway compared to some of you pretty people. You guys don't want to see me. laugh.gif

EDIT: Just checked out this "tinypic" site that I heard about. I'll go upload my pic there. Be right back... GOT IT! Sorry the pics are so big. Here I am... I'm making a weird face, lol.

user posted image

And me actually smiling... somewhat...

user posted image

Edited by Dimar

If someone can guess how old I am I'll give them a cookie.

You are crazy pretty, and I'd guess...235 and preserved with magic, or possibly the blood of maidens. It's cool, I don't judge.

user posted image

user posted image

I took these a few haircuts ago; I'm growing it out now and it now looks awkward and shaggy instead. Bah.

Here is a picture of my hubby and I on our anniversary last year.

user posted image

And here is the family pic with our 2 amazingly awesome and awe inspireing kiddo's smile.gif

user posted image

We spent the weekend at a bed & breakfast which I would highly reccomend in upper Michigan, absolutely beautiful!

Thank you all for the pics. It's really great to put a face with a name.

And in that spirit, here's my face to put with my name (even though I, too, am old):

user posted image

And then, just because I can, here's that same face 35 years ago:

user posted image

I'm the one with the long hair. Uh, wait... Oh, yeah, I got pink beard.

Plus, one from 5 years before that:

user posted image

1 person, 3 pics, 40 years apart.

Edited by snave

Hi, name's Orlageddon, and I turn 15 in March. I've posted already but that was with old hair. xd.png

This is how you'll normally find me, save for the half-smile because I'm basically this. All black, headphones, and whatever book I'm currently obsessing over. (This particular book is The Picture of Dorian Gray. Still obsessed.)

user posted image

This was Christmas. I always love an opportunity to go crazy dressing up... I also love my top hat. People call me The Hatter around town, even though I don't really wear it in public anymore xd.png

That weird white thing on my knee? That's a plushie.

user posted image

Lastly, this is me at Heidenfest (a tour of five folk/viking metal bands) in Prague with my brother. He's becoming a metalist too and growing out his hair. I've taught him well! xd.png

user posted image

Eek! Of course I topped a page.

Edited by Orlageddon

LOL, I'm ugly anyway compared to some of you pretty people. You guys don't want to see me. laugh.gif

Nope, you're cute.

I like threads like this tongue.gif Even though I'm pretty self conscious about my looks >.<

Here are some recent pics of me from the last two months or so.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

ignore the silly hats... I wear those a lot, lol

I have 7 cats that I should show sometimes... they're a bunch of cuties

ignore the silly hats... I wear those a lot, lol

I have 7 cats that I should show sometimes... they're a bunch of cuties

I like your hats. laugh.gif

I like your hats. laugh.gif

I have at least 5 strange hats like that... I probably get weird looks when I go on walks... I don't care, though

I figured I would do this..

user posted image

I'm on the left.

user posted image

such a bad photo, but recent. My bestfriend and I. (:

And lastly,

user posted image

/bandnerd/

I just realized I have only bad pictures of myself. Oh well. c:

http://i46.tinypic.com/28qqlcj.jpg

excuse the fact that it's sideways... it wasn't when I took the picture with my ipad, nor was it sideways when I uploaded it (and I made sure). also excuse the blurryness and oddness of the picture....

Edit: now it's not sideways xd.png but I linked it for size... it refused to get smaller.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

GUESS WHO JUST GOT A HAIRCUT!

user posted image

It's not THAT much of a haircut I guess; just got about 2 inches trimmed off the bottom and of course my bangs c:

Clearly the best picture of my face in existence...

user posted image

Actually this one is better

user posted image

Originally this was going to be a picture of my costume for a zombie walk. Didn't use it since I don't want anyone to be bothered by fake blood. Unless you want to see it that is.

user posted image

I see blue hair and hats and hoods in this thread! Looking good, guys. 8D

Lol, Symphonic-Nemesis, you got a giggle out of me. Clearly, the best pictures. =p

I've been looking for this thread! I couldn't find it for some reason.

Here I am!

EDIT: Linked for size.

Edited by PieMaster

Linked for size

Not my best picture, but I'm not very big on having my picture taken. This was a special occasion, the first time I ever held that little ball of fluff. You can't tell, but I'm over the moon happy in that shot.

Gods, this thread makes me smile. X3

Dragcave people = beautiful people

Don't expect to see pics of me any time soon...or ever...I just don't like having my picture taken...and...I have low self-esteem...I don't want my face all over the internet...

size

^__^

You're either really pretty or that picture is amazing or both.

DC has so many purdy people v.v. I probably already posted this, but meh. Picture of me with Tara Strong, I'll just keep showing it off ;D.

user posted image

Edited by kiffren