Obscure_Trash

People Behind the Post - V3

Okay this picture makes me feel really conceited. @~@ I took it for my girlfriend after I got my eyebrow and nose pierced and she started showing it to everyone.

So I decided to put it here. I kind of want to put it on facebook, but I feel like this picture is too vain-looking.

>> So I'll just show you guys |D

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l195/Swa...121652_0001.jpg

Cute piercings.

I've been out for awhile. In case anyone forgot what my ugly mug looks like.

Zing

Oh, and one with a little shade swag. (btdubs, I don't wear sunglasses. Ever. For obvious reasons.)

Laces

I don't take pictures of myself very much.

This is probably the most recent one I have. It's not very accurate either, since I straightened my hair that day for teh lulz. But, hey, it's a semi-recent picture.

Whoa, I really like that surfboard picture. :0

Here's my face. I don't know why I can never manage anything but crooked smiles but here I am! :P

I really like Hello Kitty.

user posted image

Coolest Mask I own now ~

(If only I could actually see while wearing it. I normally wear glasses so without them I am totally blind)

user posted image

user posted image

Alternatively:

user posted image

Also, opallapo, for the record, you are really pretty and just plain flat-out ADORABLE

Here's me

user posted image

I'm the one in white(just got married two weeks ago). Not sure why I look so freakishly tanned. I blame the dress and the indoor lighting.

Holy cow, you're such a beautiful bride! Looks like you had a lovely wedding, congrats! smile.gif

Here's a picture of me and my girlfriend at the hookah bar. She's the blonde one. <:

user posted image