Obscure_Trash

People Behind the Post - V3

Well here I am:

user posted image

oh goodness. I look so young in this picture.

how about another..

hmmm

thats a little better

this is my bird

here ....and I. :3

I'm 16. btw.

Edited by Sandface

user posted image

I've cut my hair recently and I try to mostly keep it straight now because curls with my short hair look weird, but my hair is naturally curly so I think this would better show what my NATURAL self looks like. smile.gif

user posted image

Me and my son, Daniel. This pic was taken when we went to visit my best friend in Porterville, CA. So yeah...that's me after a 7 hour car trip. Bleh tongue.gif

user posted image

This is maybe, a year ago? Along with the pets in the picture, I also have two rats. smile.gif

user posted image

Because I'm fabulous.

Why yes you are. *pets reindeer* *ahem* Sorry about that *embarass*

Dark_kitsune: This is going to sound weird, but you look exactly like my best friend's mom. blink.gif I was wondering where I'd seen you, and I actually hadn't.

Why yes you are. *pets reindeer* *ahem* Sorry about that *embarass*

Heh, more like a white tailed deer. The builds of the body and antlers are totally different.

user posted image

MOAR IMAGES

Me in my orchestra polo.

Dark_kitsune: This is going to sound weird, but you look exactly like my best friend's mom. blink.gif I was wondering where I'd seen you, and I actually hadn't.

Really? Huh lol! Slightly relatable story: A while back we went to Disneyland and this little kid came running up to me, she thought I was some minor (?) celebrity....her mom apologized and whisked her away. I wish I could have found out the name of the person she mistook me for...cuz I have no clue huh.gif

user posted image

Semi recent! I need to take something new, I've lost weight since then. I also have a mohawk hiding under that wig, but when I'm being vintagey, I like the bob-wig better.

Guess I'm a bit late to the party...oh well here I am. Not very photogenic, plus I just woke up. Not a good combo lol

user posted image

Guess I'm a bit late to the party...oh well here I am. Not very photogenic, plus I just woke up. Not a good combo lol

. . . if that's you just woken up and not photogenic, it's probably a good thing I'm not seeing you irl because I'd be far too shy to talk to you. smile.gif

You, too, Katsuye. You're a very good-looking person.

Everyone on this forum = super hot. Jeepers.

Especially that CaduceusCade girl. Hey, baby, come here often? wink.gif

I need an updated picture with my buzzcut.

Katsuye: I feel that way about myself, but you look great!

wickerman3: Nice tats! Also you're not photogenic? Ha! You're pretty great looking sir wink.gif

PFFFFFFT *waves embarrassedly at vintageandroid YOU. Not as often as you, LOL

I'm posting my ugly face here again, because I was in a Doctor Who-watching, hat-wearing, sleep-deprived mood.

Sorry that it's a Google doc; image hosting sites don't like me. sad.gif

Edited by Dimar

I can't post a pic of me. For some reason, it's always blurred. Everyone else come out clear, but my face is always blurred somehow. Not sure why. sad.gif