Obscure_Trash

People Behind the Post - V3

Holy cow, you're such a beautiful bride! Looks like you had a lovely wedding, congrats! smile.gif

Here's a picture of me and my girlfriend at the hookah bar. She's the blonde one. <:

user posted image

You both look very lovely and happy! smile.gif Wonderful picture.

Okay, I lied in my last post. That was my friend Maggie. I wanted to trick you all into thinking I'm actually okay looking! xd.png Lol, here's the real me:

user posted image

Here's a picture of me and my girlfriend at the hookah bar. She's the blonde one. <:

You're both extremely attractive and I'm jealous of both of you.

user posted image

Okay, I lied in my last post. That was my friend Maggie. I wanted to trick you all into thinking I'm actually okay looking! xd.png Lol, here's the real me:

user posted image

What are you talking about? smile.gif You look fine.

You guys are all really, really beautiful.

I wont post a pic of myself because I'm paranoid like that, but also because my haircut sucks if I don't straighten it.

/shot for reading every post and taking about an hour to do it

What are you talking about? smile.gif You look fine.

xd.png Thank you, you very very kind and wonderful liar. <3 *huggles*

And Mousi, I bet you're lovely. happy.gif

Edited by BloodyKisses123

No, no, applegirl speaks the truth. I think your hair is very nice and your eyes are a nice shade of green/hazel. You also have a nice tan.

Eh, I am very lazy about straightening my hair and don't wear makeup, so I don't look great, most of the time.

I know I'm not half as awesome-looking as y'all. I really think so. It's not because I try to be nice, I am being completely honest.

xd.png Thanks, but ehh. I think it was just the lighting.

And I think you miss what people call beautiful. happy.gif You don't need nice hair and makeup to be lovely as you are. I think you mistake your modesty for honesty.

Edited by BloodyKisses123

xd.png Thank you, you very very kind and wonderful liar. <3 *huggles*

And Mousi, I bet you're lovely. happy.gif

I was not lying, LOL. I meant it. You look normal. Not weird at all. smile.gif

And I agree with what Mousi said ... I, too, barely do anything to look nice. I don't wear makeup or do my hair either. I also hate how straight my hair is. sad.gif I wish I had wavy or curly hair!

MOUSI! YOU'RE A CUTIE!!!!!!!

And I disagree apple! LOOK AT WHAT I TOLD MOUSI!!!!!

Lol I had to reread your last post just to understand what was going on. Totally confused there for a moment.

Yeah, I guess people can look nice without the glamour of fixed hair and makeup... I still have my insecurities, though.

Edited by applegirl

Slight dilemma; I'm returning to the same university that I studied at for my first degree, which I joined seven years ago - so I'm still registered on the university system. Which is good, makes life a little easier...except that they're going to use the photo I submitted when I was eighteen for my ID card for a degree which I will be over the age of 25yrs for the entirety of it. Now, this may not sound like much of an issue...except that my photo on my driving license and my passport is of a similar age, and I get a lot of trouble for it.

So that you can see the dilemma - the first photo is the one they're going to use, the second is the photo used on my medic ID card in August:

user posted image

user posted image

Thought I might pop in >_> I don't often post photos of meself around the internet so I'll use two that were already made..

user posted image

Sorry it's big happy.gif; a friend snapped this when I was visiting my second home in Maine in costume, so pardon the extra 20 lbs the clothing added to my figure >_>

Hard to tell here but I do have short red hair, not natural though, but I do a spiffy enough job folks think it's really that color ;3

You're both extremely attractive and I'm jealous of both of you.

user posted image

Lol that's awesome

Slight dilemma; I'm returning to the same university that I studied at for my first degree, which I joined seven years ago - so I'm still registered on the university system. Which is good, makes life a little easier...except that they're going to use the photo I submitted when I was eighteen for my ID card for a degree which I will be over the age of 25yrs for the entirety of it. Now, this may not sound like much of an issue...except that my photo on my driving license and my passport is of a similar age, and I get a lot of trouble for it.

So that you can see the dilemma - the first photo is the one they're going to use, the second is the photo used on my medic ID card in August:

user posted image

user posted image

Mm. I see your problem, there. Perhaps you should ask for a change of the picture, since you look very different in the two.

After comparing the pictures, I see that your eyebrows, eyes, nose and lips look exactly the same and noticeably so. You should be fine if there are good people comparing the pictures.

~~

MOUSI! YOU'RE A CUTIE!!!!!!!

And I disagree apple! LOOK AT WHAT I TOLD MOUSI!!!!!

You flatter moi. I may draw you guys a picture of myself after I finish the picture I'm currently working on.

Edited by Mousia

Holy cow, you're such a beautiful bride! Looks like you had a lovely wedding, congrats! smile.gif

user posted image

Love the piercing!

Kestra - Your lips still look the same. You also have the same "look" on your face, even though some of your features have changed quite a bit. Shouldn't be too big of a problem, I hope!

Here. I had a hat. I had somewhat moody lighting. I had a camera. I had a flipping phoenix behind me. I had a pretty red snowflake blanket wrapped around meh. And I thought it looked pretty awesome. xd.png

I must say that a lot of people here look utterly amazing~

New suit. I've developed a strange fascination with men's fashion as of late. Also developed an obsession with watches...

user posted image