athania

What's Your Wallpaper?

I can't find it now, but I downloaded someone on DeviantArt's image of TFA Optimus Prime holding the Laserbeak guitar and standing in front of speaker towers with his one hand doing the "rock on" sign.

The text above and below reads:

YOU'VE

GOT

THE

TOUCH

Except "touch" is spelled out in spotlights. tongue.gif

Rose and 10 during Doomsday. If you tilt the screen back it says "All your living moments amount to just one breath."

My fangirl heart beats for those two.

I love that movie! It's got to be my favorite. I can't find the tape, though. </3

I've been using this for a while now. I've been drawing lots of World Ends With You stuff so I figured get a TWEWY wallpaper.

I'm currently using this: The Sherly OddParents (or something like that xd.png)

It's a parody of the BBC Sherlock Holmes using the "The Fairly OddParents" theme. I love it :3

One of the default wallpaper folders that comes with my laptop. Right now it happens to be on my favorite one - a sunflower. The other ones are other naturesque pictures.

I know naturesque isn't a word (at least according to spell check it isn't) but I feel like it should be. /brick'd

My wallpaper has been the default mac wallpaper for three years... I don't know why, but I've just never gotten around to changing it. Back when I used to use Windows XP though, I used to HATE it when people had the default hills background. Hate, hate, hate. But now I'm one of those people with the mac background. xd.png Fail.

It changes frequently but it's always a meme. Right now, it's the "unBEARable" meme, with the bear. /captainobvious

Er I've got a gaint red/yellow/orange/white/golden phoenix with a huge tail and it looks awesome happy.gif