athania

What's Your Wallpaper?

This. o.o"

Holy mother of all censorkip.gif that's awesome... O.o

Mine is a nice aerial shot of a foggy forest. It came with the computer (I have a Mac.) /shot

My Background

Yeah I've fallen head over heels for a certain troubled character who just needs a hug and for his dad to tell him that he's loved.

I switched my background to the picture yellowrabbit made for me. ^^

Some really nifty wallpaper/backgrounds here. smile.gif

Ad for mine, I use my tribal trilobite for my desktop and laptop. I also have it on the cover of my laptop so I can tell at a glance which one is mine.

I also regularly use lab machines, and I have a photo from work as the wallpaper on those.

Got a new laptop so I actually can HAVE backgrounds now. I found a site with a bunch of really awesome Skyrim backgrounds (well, video games in general... link), so I'm cycling through a folder with about ten of them. This is possibly my favorite.

cuz i forgot how to add a pic, lets just say its from the manga 'rewrite'. (actually its from a bunch of pics of but...)

lol, I set mine up as an RPG.

I got custom icons, cursor (it's a master sword), and my background, pfffft yeah.

Ignore my totally irrelevant icon names, btw.

Edited by Matmetchi

I tend to ignore my wallpaper if it's something I like. Right now, It's a picture of the Crab Nebula.

Mine's an awesome picture of the stargate with the city of Atlantis in the middle of it. biggrin.gif

That's so sweet, Fizzix. <3

Mine is a bunch of Smeshariki (Смеша́рики) screencaps. Set on shuffle and to be replaced every ten minutes. cool.gif 81.9% of them are of Barash (Бараш).

Edited by Zovesta