athania

What's Your Wallpaper?

This is currently how my desktop looks. <3 I'm using a program called Rainmeter for the cool meters/time/shortcuts, and the awesome wallpaper is by an amazing artist called Apofiss on DeviantArt. (Link to Wallpaper)

Mine is usually some picture from my old marching band, a group shot or something.

Right now it's a picture of a copy of Wreck This Journal being thrown into the air.

Mine is this right now (from astronomy picture of the day (APOD)), but after looking through some of these I'm thinking of changing it. I usually change it once a week to once a month anyway.

My post yesterday reminded me to go get more wallpapers and slam them into a shuffle that changes every half hour.

this, this, this, this, this, this, and this.

All KH, but I'm planning to get some Portal/Ponies into it soon.

Maybe this is a joke or maybe I'm just out of the loop, but who is number 14 in the first one? (I've played I and II and watched my brother play chain of memories. The rest I don't have the system for so if it's from those I'm clueless.) Other than my cluelessness it's a really cool pic

https://i.imgur.com/34tzl.png

This is my current one. I'm still looking for a good Windows 7 theme. I only installed it because I was trying to get Sword of the Stars II to run, and it doesn't support XP.

EDIT: GAH! I thought it'd create a thumbnail ;_;

Edited by War Pig Killer

Large picture is large

That's my current BG but it tends to cycle every few months between different BGs, most of them at least mostly dark in color.

I'm reluctant to change it to a slideshow because my taskbar is clear and every time I change my BG I get disoriented with a new pattern seeping through it << I am so weird.

Wallpaper?

I have this thing with wallpapers. I seem to get bored of them easily, and change regularly (usually weekly, or a couple times a week, just depends of i feel and what it is at the time) . The longest ive lasted with the same wallpaper is just under a month.

Right this second, though, its this: http://i50.tinypic.com/2rhuys7.jpg

But now ive said that im probably gonna end up changing it.

My phone background doesnt change as often, only once every few weeks or so. I'm not as picky with that.

I've got the family laptop set to a close-up of white crabapple blossoms from some trees on our property, since those trees are blooming right now.

A slate coloured junco in snow. I think it's time to change though...

My ponysona, Brassy Cogheart. biggrin.gif Before, I had Discord.

Hawkeye~ Because he's awesome. ;D

This Wallpaper Specifically:

user posted image

Edited by MysticTiger

Unsurprisingly, my wallpaper on my laptop is a sunflower :3 On my phone it is a gray and black plaid pattern. Lol.