TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

Chicken? How do you get the chicken?

by walking through the main path after u completed the story

I found it hysterical when I had to work my way back from the wall, to get the chicken. I couldn't find my way out of the house!!

I'd only gone in there a thousand times in the beginning, when I didn't know what I was doing! laugh.gif

39/40

I'm missing the rainbow chicken, where do I find that?

On the main path after you beat the story

Phew! Finally got all forty items. What a fun little event, many thanks to all of those involved.

Edited by Pyrohydra

This was so AWESOME! thankyou TJ and all others involved. the art work was awesome ohmy.gif!!!!!

40/40 in over an hour. xd.png was so much fun

Edited by Keriel

Alright, I'm REALLY stuck.

I am not allowed to go upstairs or outside of the kitchen because I "don't have a light source" despite the fact that apparently I was given a lit candle. I have no idea where this basement is or what is going on now; I have backtracked many times and can't find any kind of light source or method to get through these darkened areas.

These are the items I have.

Items

Any suggestions?

This is awesome xd.png I haven't finished yet, but so far I'm thoroughly impressed by the entire thing.

Dragon Cave still hasn't failed to meet my standards.

Edit: ... Lmao. I'm in the cemetary now and came upon the tombstone - when I saw the little sprite at the top I just panicked and went "OH MY GOD I JUST DIED OH NO D: " and then read the text and felt stupid. xd.png

Edited by digipup

I suspect the only way to get the rainbow chicken is to have already collected the other 39 items. It didn't show up for me when I had 37 items, but did when I went back to following the main path after I'd gotten up to 39. Maybe that explains why some people had gone back to the wooded area after finishing the main mansion quest, and still didn't get the chicken.

finally after trying a few times got the elusive demon poulty tongue.gif

this was awesome and I know my kids are gonna have a blast when they get home from school!

thanks everyone who put in to make this hautned mansion a blast!

Ah, there you are little chicken. biggrin.gif

And that's 40/40. I love the little pygmy companion.

Edited by Data_Girl_3