TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

That's the thing; when I went up there it said that I took the candle, and in fact I believe at a later date it described me using the candle to look at something.

Oop; figured it out. Never tried to reach for the chandelier.

I rushed through it this morning because I didn't think I'd have much time.

Turns out I could have used this afternoon as well.

That was loads of fun!

I think, by going back through the whole house again, that the only way to get the chicken is to have either gotten all the other items, or have gone to every room. I had all the items, but I missed the mossy gate ^^;

that chicken is awesome. TASTE THE RAINBOW rofl TASTES LIKE CHICKEN

This is fun, but it's driving me nuts! I'm running in circles. T_T

Edit: I finished the quest, helped the dragon spirit, and have all 39 items, but when I went to the main path, no rainbow chicken.. sad.gif What did I miss?

Edit: Nevermind, got it. <3

Edited by Pico-chan

This is so cute. :-) It reminds me of mostly-text-adventures I used to play on the Commodore 64 in my youth, LOL!

So, i saw the ghost and helped him, but I still have only 39 things. And some people sayd something about a Special Chicken .. ?

Amazing! This was addictive. Thanks to TJ and all the artists who worked on this!

also, don't know if I missed this, but will we be able to view the inventory items after Halloween, like the trick or treating and easter eggs? Because there are too many cool sprites for them to just go away.

Oh my I can't believe my eyes, whenever I think Dragon Cave is as awesome as it can be, it gets even better biggrin.gif thank you for all the great work! Now back to investigate.... laugh.gif

Wow! Great event, great artwork, great story, great everything! Thank you all artist and people who helped put this event on, it really is amazing!

OMG That was fun. Of course I am now behind on starting my housework, but I don't care that was a lot of fun.

Thank you TJ and anybody else that helped set this up.

**wishes we could get the chicken, pygmy and baby owl on our scroll hehee**

So, i saw the ghost and helped him, but I still have only 39 things. And some people sayd something about a Special Chicken .. ?

Rainbow Chicken can be found on the main path

Amazing! This was addictive. Thanks to TJ and all the artists who worked on this!

also, don't know if I missed this, but will we be able to view the inventory items after Halloween, like the trick or treating and easter eggs? Because there are too many cool sprites for them to just go away.

That's what I'm wondering. Plus if you have 40/40 then why does it give a you chance to return still??

WB

I aint afraid of no ghost xd.png

It's a masterpiece, it is biggrin.gif great work to the artists~!

The woods seem to not want to let me through when I use the Main Path though. D: whatdo

Edited by TaiomiFox

Where do you look through the telescope and see a shooting star? it's not in the living room or the planetarium? I did it, but didn't get the star

40/40

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Cute idea about an Alt Chicken tongue.gif

This was a lot of fun!!!

Alright so where do I find the Vertebrae? Because that's the item besides the chicken that I seem to be missing.

LOL I am not the most patient person in the world and this was addicting. When I got frustrated I would walk away for 5 min then come back and finally found all 40 items and got the badge!

Thank you for the fun!

After you do THE IMPORTANT THING, you have to go back to the basement, then back out to the woods and follow the main path to get the chicken.

And by the way. That should totally be a chicken alt. xd.png

Thank you! I was wondering why I didn't have all 40 of them! Ha ha! Now my anal-retentive side is satisfied...until something else pops up.

On side note, I like to thank TJ and rest of his crew that made this activity available for us! It was dang fun to play!

Rainbow Chicken can be found on the main path

Thank you, got it =)

I want the living things for my Scroll biggrin.gif The chicken and the other things biggrin.gif

Edited by SW-Style

That was awesome. Props to TJ and everyone who helped him.

Also did anyone else notice that one of the words in the final spell was "thuwed"?

Yay!! That was so much fun! I got the badge, though I only have 38 items to I have to figure out what I'm missing! I will have fun exploring again later biggrin.gif

I just got the badge, but am still missing a few things. Going to go find them~

This was fun!