626lavaheart

Lava<3's art

What would you want me to draw and post here randomly the most?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Decided to start a art thread... To improve my drawing skills and digital art techniques... So consider your requests guinea pigs...laugh.gif... I mostly do traditional line sketches, sprites, and digital art. I will do avatars and things for signatures along with large scale pieces and sketches for dragon requests.. If your interested in seeing more of my art the pencil in my signature goes to my Deviant Art page... also I'm happy to helping people with sketches for dragon requests... If you ask nicely i'll do them even if the spots are all fulled up.

some examples of my work... (note these are probably going to get dated, for an exact idea of my level of skillz look through the completed requests OR goto last page ^-^)

Digital ~ Traditional sketch ~ I like scales...

Also I did the bar of soap, pencil, and scroll in my signature.

I also have a deviantart Account AND I have a Livestream Account! Totally would love it if you poked your head in and checked me out!

RULEZ:

• First to post in the correct format gets the spot
  • Requester doesn't have to post on the thread
  • No rude comments on this thread (critics are completely welcome as long as they're not rude)
  • No large sprite requests... (50X50 pixels is largest or I make banners)
  • I can refuse requests I won't draw (such as for now... too complex of drawings, drawings with over 3 dragons in it, violent, gory, and obscene things)
  • You may request small animations (digitally or as a sprite)
  • 1 request per person at a time (you can however request again once I'm done)
  • Don't complain how slow I am...
please request in this form... for free requests!

[B]Name:[/B] (forum name)
[B]What:[/B] (what is it you want me to draw)
[B]How:[/B] (special details such as pose, clothing, and what the request is holding)
[B]Reference:[/B] (Optional: For if your request is not in-cave or is a Original Character)
[B]Style:[/B] (Digital, Sprite, sketch/flat, or Traditional?)

Free requests:

~~

COMMISSIONS!

wink.gif you guys actually get a discount from what I ask for on DA so It's best to PM here me even if your planning on paying with DA points

Now I do commissions! when you commission me you get more detail than you would normally get and a complex background! Or I'll sprite larger than 50X50! If you want to have me sprite your adult for a dragon request... you'd have to commission me. (don't have to for hatchies those can be request for free when slots available) and you may request over 3 dragons in the picture! You can also ask for highly animated things (just don't expect anything as awesome as Mysfytt's work... the the Easter egg in my Sig goes to a comic I've made... It show how good I am at animations... )

digital example and digital example and Sprite example

~~

Will take as payment...

-50 Deviantart points

-25 Deviantart points + 1 CB sunsong, neotropical, waterwalker, terrae, OR purple hatchie

-any low gen Non inbred metal (lineage not important too important, though I can't continue anymore holiday lineages)

-CB blacks

-2nd gen black or sunsong from female black X male sunsong

-CB with an awesome code (word codes are <3 )

-3rd gen or lower trio (even gens)

-3rd gen or lower alt black (even gens)

CB red hatchie

-2 CB sunsong, neotropical, waterwalker, terrae, OR purple hatchies

Must pay for at least half of it in advance whether it be points or hatchies.

Please request in this form for commissions!

[COLOR=red][SIZE=7]I WANT A COMMISSION![/SIZE][/COLOR]
[B]Name:[/B] (forum name)
[B]What:[/B] (what is it you want me to draw)
[B]How:[/B] (special details such as pose, clothing, and what the request is holding)
[B]Reference:[/B] (Optional: For if your request is not in-cave or is a Original Character)
[B]Style:[/B] (Digital, Sprite, or Traditional?)
Payment: (Deviantart points, eggs, or hatchies?)

Edited by 626lavaheart

srry that the links now go to my DA... I felt that the images were just to big to post as images here...

Reserved for art~~

>oldest first newest last to show improvement<

Little lost dragon's request

Magi and Ribbondancer

RainStar13's request

Frilled Imperial

Fierce Annie's request

Vampire Dragons

MysticTiger's request

Purple Dragon

little lost dragon's request

Salaha and Pheonix

RotomGuy's request

Electric and Bright Breasted Wyvern

KrystalSharz's request

Fire Wolf

auditionange's request

White dragons

hybridhydra's request

Hydra!

KrystalSharz's request

Nebula (uncolored version)

WinterOsprey's request

Aurea

Kigyptnee's request

Red Dragon

Pinkieseb's request

Nebula Family

Kila's request

Zacrae

euro22's request

user posted image

balta09's request

user posted image

kolodragon's request

Raycer

UmbreWulf's request

Luminescence

Pinkieseb's request

Dino Campfire

sparkle10184's request

Mint family

Chanilove's request

Ember Hatchies

KrystalSharz's request

Tiger and Wolf playing

Mikki's request

Pillow Dragons

Aislein's request

Daedalean Hatchlings

Angel of the Inferno's request

Neji and Angel

Edited by 626lavaheart

May I make the first request?

Is it ok if its a hugging pic?

Name: Little lost dragon

What: 2 dragons hugging/cuddling or snuggling. Expressions happy/relaxed. Male dragon male Magi and female a Ribbon dancer.

How: Um, the hugging/snuggling or cuddling and relaxed/happy expretions.

Reference: Magi male and Female ribbon dancer

Style: Digital

wow! ppl! biggrin.gif

I'm srry MysticTiger but little lost dragon got the spot... (I'm only taking one request at a time right now...)

and yes hugging is ok lol... (I'm not against PDA...)

I'm srry MysticTiger but little lost dragon got the spot... (I'm only taking one request at a time right now...)

OOPS.. Sorry! x_x!

I'll wait for an opening, then~. n_n

((.... what PDA again?))

It stands for Public Displays of Affection.

also ...

user posted image

done =)

also I made a sig sized one for you since the original is so big...

user posted image

Also I since I think I can handle it I'll take 2 requests at a time Now!

Edited by 626lavaheart

Name: RainStar13

What: My Frilled Imperial dragon(formerly known as Celestial)

How: Can you draw a black male roaring?

Reference: Frilled Imperial Thread

I decided they needed a little love, so I'm asking for some pretty arts! smile.gif

It shouldn't be too hard because you helped work on them.

Blessed Be! ~Rain

It stands for Public Displays of Affection.

also ...

user posted image

done =)

also I made a sig sized one for you since the original is so big...

user posted image

Also I since I think I can handle it I'll take 2 requests at a time Now!

Thank you's. There wonderful. I'll get it into my sig when I got time to do so. (todays a rush ugh)

your welcome little lost dragon! and I won't rush you lol it's yours now =)

also RainStar13 got the first spot and there's still one more left!

is done with RainStar's request!!

user posted image

tried to give it a Temeraire sort of shading.... and srry about the lame roar... (I'm never any good with drawing vicious..)

sig sized!

user posted image

also Fierce Annie I should be done with yours by tomorrow as I just have to color it... but right now I have to finish my 3 page essay..........................

Edit just to say I have an open slot now...

Edited by 626lavaheart

OMG OPEN SPOT! *jumps in~* :DDD

Name: MysticTiger

What: Purple Dragon~

How: Have fun with it! Add or change whatever you want! :3 Also, I would like to display it in my signature, so I hope you don't mind me shrinking it down and linking to the full version!

Style: Digital, please? ♥ (Or Sprite, whatever's easiest for you!)

Edited by MysticTiger

is done with RainStar's request!!

user posted image

tried to give it a Temeraire sort of shading.... and srry about the lame roar... (I'm never any good with drawing vicious..)

sig sized!

user posted image

also Fierce Annie I should be done with yours by tomorrow as I just have to color it... but right now I have to finish my 3 page essay..........................

Edit just to say I have an open slot now...

He looks wonderful thank you! smile.gif

Blessed Be! ~Rain

626lavaheart, may I be an artist? That way there can be more than two requests at a time. I love to draw and I was looking for a thread to just post drawings and there was no one-rule for the drawings like on a new dragon thread.

Name: StarSea

What: To help draw

How: I can sketch and scan. Make it a pic from the scan and then post. (I can also use paint on the computer program)

Style: I have no idea how to do sprites, but I can post images like you are doing now.

Ohhhh!!!! Can I make you a banner for this thread? I am going to do that!

hehe starsea I don't think you could help much.. although I don't have a tablet I do everything digitally on when I do digital requests and not in paint (what I do is secret xd.png )

thx for the offer though!!

also I kinda feel the requests I make are the banners.... except they're like tailored to each person personally so u have to be quick/sneaky to get a "banner" since u can't use others "banner". If I have time I guess I could make a random dragon holding a scroll for anyone to use... 0.0 I didn't think ppl would be to interested in that sort of thing with the other much better artists about with that sort of thing...

also thx rainstar! and annie yours should be done quite soon...

edit: wait do u mean u want to share a thread StarSea? (looked at u're post agian) If your that interested in artistic things you should make an art thread! or help out on the dragon requests! (they always need ppl and I learned a lot of anatomy from doing it...)

edit edit: saw your sig lol srry I guess you already hang at dragon requests xd.png

Edited by 626lavaheart

srry I lied about when I would be done....

the power supply on my laptop has been on it's last legs for awhile and last night it took a turn for the worst... (I'm ordering a new one soon... but it's take awhile...)

but... DONE!

user posted image

sig sized...

user posted image

hope you like it annie! srry it's symmetrical looking... I was trying to make it look like a ritual?? oh well...

In the meantime while I wait for my new cord.... I'm back to taking only 1 request so there's no open spots... once It arrives I'll go back to 2 spots...

Edited by 626lavaheart

srry this about the wait mystictiger I couldn't draw it while my cord was broken and it It took a bit for it to arrive...

but here's your purple dragon...

user posted image

I guess I'll leave the shrinking for you =)

also since my computer is working better than before 2 slots are currently open!

IT'S SO AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!! *uber huggles* ♥♥ ^//^

*runs to add it to signature~*

thx mystic tiger!

srry I haven't made anything recently had real trouble making my last request.

also I will only accept one right now as I have at least 3 X-mas drawings I gotta make... and probably more...

I may post them probably not though...

but I did complete little lost dragon's request

user posted image

aww... so innocent I guess I'll forgive them for taking a month to complete

Edited by 626lavaheart

but I did complete little lost dragon's request

user posted image

aww... so innocent I guess I'll forgive them for taking a month to complete

Aww thanks *adds to screen saver*

I got a tablet!!! I is only able to use it every other week sad.gif (as it lives at my fathers house). and I'm not exactly great at it but I will be using it too when making art requests!

also! just showing off art I did recently. (before the tablet)

(this was for a secret santa on DA )

user posted image

(signature... is big because It's my first one and I was using my mouse to make it)

(this was for a friend of mine)

user posted image

(gah! his front legs are way to big DX )

But also I'm getting better at this digital drawing thing (who would of believed that the magi & ribbon dancer was the second digital piece I've fully colored xd.png )... also I think my shading has improved with these last few pieces! (not that I would of changed the shading on a few of my pieces so far =) ) so I guess expect slightly better quality work....

Edited by 626lavaheart

Name: Athania

What: Well, I don't know if you would want to do this, but for my sig I would like a banner for my RP. (link in my sig) I was thinking an earth cracked almost in two and if possible have it set on fire. The word 'salizdor' would be in front of it.

How: Umm...

Reference:

Edited by athania