626lavaheart

Lava<3's art

What would you want me to draw and post here randomly the most?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Auditionage im srry about your wait... Would you like to continue to wait I can try to yours on public comuters to... Or I could pencil it! I'm really good at pencils to. Just not so much at color pencils ...

I'm srry about this horeiable wait, and I thank u guys for being pacient!

haha, dw about it biggrin.gif i have troubles with my comp too lols... (i'm pretty sure its a problem when i havent been able to take it out of a box, thats under a bunch of other boxes...in my garage. lol) andd, i dont mind waiting for it smile.gif but if its too much of a hassle to do it digitally, i dont mind a traditional outline (no need to color it C:) one then ^^ if you do happen to do it traditionally, would u mind if i went over it and colored it on my laptop?

and btw, my laptop is actually a netbook. so its a pretty darn tiny screen when drawing ;-;... and even if i got my comp back, its about...6-7 years old? haha.. pretty old.

@hybridhydra of course you can link to it. >< hope you wanted spots? couldn't think of another way to make them those colors, Also I was thinking of making the spots glow... lol none of them have teeth at the second cuz I do teeth last.

@auditionange I've never had a computer younger than 6-7 years old T.T they've always been computers no one wants so they let me have them for free. Also yes you can totally color it yourself!

Edited by 626lavaheart

Amazing so far! Of course you can make the spots glow, that would be beautiful, and some shading would be perfect. I don't mind waiting a little bit more, and I hope you new computer works fine!

srry again this is taking so long guys =_=

I can't even upload images to the internet every other week... nor log onto my Deviant Art account...

But I did finish your request auditionange while I was unable to do anything....

EDIT: the pic's kinda big

umm >< srry it's so light... usually I run my sketches through Picasa and mess around with the darkness.... but I can't download it on any computer I have access to... ( T.T I can't even crop pictures right because I have to use MS paint)

also that was my first time drawing feathered wings O.o

Edited by 626lavaheart

actually I just finished with yours too ^^

user posted image

T.T srry about the shading I did a "speed" paint because halfway through it decided it wasn't going to save anymore........

ALSO 2 request are open

FOR TRADITIONAL SKETCHES ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

(also you can't complain that the sketches are to light.......)

*snags slot*

Name: krystalsharz

What: Nebula Dragon

How: either flying with wings out, or resting on the ground.

Reference: (Optional: For if your request is not in-cave or is a Original Character)

Style: Traditional of course. If you don't color it, can I color it myself?

srry again this is taking so long guys =_=

I can't even upload images to the internet every other week... nor log onto my Deviant Art account...

But I did finish your request auditionange while I was unable to do anything....

EDIT: the pic's kinda big

umm >< srry it's so light... usually I run my sketches through Picasa and mess around with the darkness.... but I can't download it on any computer I have access to... ( T.T I can't even crop pictures right because I have to use MS paint)

also that was my first time drawing feathered wings O.o

mmm it looks good smile.gif and its finee ^^ thanks again x3!~ -once i finished outlining/coloring, i'll post it here C:-

Before I request, I must ask, do you draw humans? I don't care if chibi or realistic or what, do you draw humans?

Name: (forum name) hybridhydra

What: (what is it you want me to draw) Male Moonstone & Female Swallowtail

How: (special details such as pose, clothing, and what the request is holding) Facing Each Other, Heads Touching, creating a heart inbetween the chests and necks, Cute

Reference: (Optional: For if your request is not in-cave or is a Original Character)None

Style: (Digital, Sprite, or Traditional?)Whatever you did with my Hydra

I'm srry hydra I'm not doing digital requests at the moment....

so WinterOsprey gets the slot...

KrystalSharz I am sorta done with yours except I just couldn't keep it black and white >< so now I coloring it... ( it will be a bit before it's done but I quite like it...)

Edited by 626lavaheart

Sketch For coloring Finished

Here it is ><

EDIT: srry the original is so short.... I wanted to post it before I was unable to... and I only had a few seconds to do it... The first one is the original that I drew...

(kinda white isn't it? hehe cuz then I took it to a computer and inverted the colors....)

Edited by 626lavaheart

Name: Kigyptnee

What: DC Red Dragon

How: Something fun?

Reference: (Optional: For if your request is not in-cave or is a Original Character)

Style: (Digital, Sprite, or Traditional?) Traditional

If these are still open by the time you get this do you, by any chance, draw canines?

><; I have been neglecting art requests.......

I can draw dogs... but I don't have any slots open at the moment.

Tis why I asked c: I just wanted to make sure, since I wasn't able to find anything in the first post.

Thanks for answering! ^^

hehe I'm looking to practice drawing all animals and things ^^;

and srry this took so long to post (laziness on my part... but also I stubbornly wan't to post the link to actual picture and not the place I uploaded it to... but I can't figure out how to do it on explorer...)

hope you like it ^^ ~link~

i'll start on the next one right away for now 1 slot is open! ><

oh also... SCAVANGER HUNT!

Shooping in and snagging this slot >3> I picked a good time to log on XD

Would you mind drawing my character Zacrae: [link]?

She's more slim and sleek in her design, as well as very, very fluffy (think cloudlike). I suppose it's easiest to equate her to a greyhound/african wild dog mashup. If she were wet she'd be pretty thin without all the fur making her look big and bulky.