626lavaheart

Lava<3's art

What would you want me to draw and post here randomly the most?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Name: Pinkieseb

What: Two Nebula Dragons Standing On Each Side Of A Broken Egg With A Nebula Hatchling Wearing The Shell Like A Hat.

Position: Both Adults On Eaither Side Of The Egg, Half The Hatchling In The Base Of The Egg. With the small part sitting on its head.

Reference: (Optional: For if your request is not in-cave or is a Original Character) Nope sorry.

Style: Digital, Please

I'm srry Pinkieseb >< but I'm not doing any digital right now... (nor that many nebulas traditionally)

Kila please remember to put it in the right format next time it makes it easier to read on my part... You did get the spot though.

I'm almost done with kigyptnee's request so still open to requests

...This is why I shouldn't post after midnight. -facepalm-

Name: Kila

What: Zacrae, and she's best described as a greyhound/african dog mashup

How: However you feel like drawing her. She's pretty serene, so nothing overly or openly "violent" fits her.

Reference: See above link, please and thank you.

Style: Traditional, no background (I'd like to make the image transparent when you're done, if that's alright)

Edited by Kila

Killa, I dont think you can request digital anymore..... Read the post above your format.

>< it's my birthday today...

Oh also kigyptnee's request is done ( I just have to scan the darn thing...)

pinkieseb's right Kila not doing digital right now... (goto edit....)

In the mean time balta09 I'll get rolling on yours next week probably... My parents and grandma are squabbling over who's party's the best so i have 3 parties to go to =_=

EDIT: SCRATCH ALL OF THE NOT TAKING DIGITAL REQUESTS.... Both Pinkieseb's and Kila's requests are taken!! (yay! best birthday gift ever ~~<3 )

Edited by 626lavaheart

GAH! srry it took so long for me to upload anything... I had a spell of laziness combined with me discovering MS Paint Adventures and my ability to play video games on my new computer that I haven't been able to in years... didn't put me in the drawing mood...

I did finish Kigyptnee's request (awhile ago...)

linked for bigness

balta09 your will take awhile I am very srry! It seems that tablet drivers and MS paint on windows 7 do not mix AT ALL so when ever I attempt to sprite (with a mouse like I always do) it will draw like on the other side of the screen >< I'm pretty sure it's tablet drivers interfering? (that's what I was told when I googled the problem) ANYWAYS I will have to complete your request at school in my free time!

Since I couldn't get to yours on my computer balta09 I decided to move to the digital drawings on the list! so I finished Pinkieseb's request!

user posted image

All this frees up 2 slots so this is now open!

AWESOMNESS!!!!!!!!

<3

PS. In the description, you said she.....

Im a boy, My surnames Pink my first names seb. Pinkieseb.... (Deal with my name xd.png)

PPS. That dosnt fit in my sig.... Only one head does, Is it possible for u to make it a bit smaller so it fits? Or just tell me how to....

PPPS. I dont owe anything do i?

Edited by pinkieseb

oops ><

srry about both of those (took me awhile to find the typo though ;D )

here's smaller version (T.T I think they might be too dark)

user posted image

Oh and no you don't owe anything. I just got a computer finally so I went back on what I said and started accepting digital requests again.

and thanks a bunch Cudo215!!

Edited by 626lavaheart

Name: UmbreWulf

What: Luminescence, a dragon I made up.

How: Derping off, covered in paint. The ground and her scales can be splattered with neon, bright colored paint in various shapes.

Reference: Linked for size.<-- By me

Paint example<--- By Wingeddragonofra

The paint can be anything, really.

Style: Digital, please. :3

oops ><

srry about both of those (took me awhile to find the typo though ;D )

here's smaller version (T.T I think they might be too dark)

user posted image

Oh and no you don't owe anything. I just got a computer finally so I went back on what I said and started accepting digital requests again.

and thanks a bunch Cudo215!!

AWESOME!

Thanks

100% Perfect Fit!!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by pinkieseb

added yours to the list UmbreWulf...

Also I finished Kila's request...

user posted image

>< hope you like it! (srry she's so wolfish!)

EDIT: oh now there's 2 spots open!!!

Edited by 626lavaheart

Wolfish or not, she still looks adorable and fluffy <3 Thank you! I am absolutely in love with her ears!

Oh hey! Great artwork so far!

I'd like to make a request if you aren't busy.

Name: kolodragon

What: Raycer (References below.)

How: I don't have any specifics, just draw him however you would like, and do your best!

Reference: http://fav.me/d4tlo9u http://fav.me/d4v25zo

Style: You can decide!

Alright, and if you could PM with the finished picture when you're done, that would be great. Thanks!

Name: euro22

What: random hatchie with orange body, black horns, and orange inside wings.

How: Holding a nerf gun!!!

Reference: (Optional: For if your request is not in-cave or is a Original Character)

Style: sprite

suddenly! MS paint decided to work again ><

so I'm doing all the sprite requests today for sure!

first up is euro22's cuz it was harder to do.

user posted image

>< I'm srry but I just couldn't work wings into it... But if you ever want some who's skilled in animation to animate it so it shoots darts or something you totally can!

Edited by 626lavaheart

Ok! I am back!

Name: euro22

What: Wait for reference

How: (special details such as pose, clothing, and what the request is holding) No

Reference: (Optional: For if your request is not in-cave or is a Original Character) http://i44.tinypic.com/opr9u0.jpg

Style: (Digital, Sprite, or Traditional?) Sprite

Also can the wings and ears be silver and body silver?

Edited by euro22

balta09's request is done!

user posted image

aren't they cute! <3 <3

little green dino's dancing by himself though... he's not that big on doing the can-can...

EDIT: oh euro is it for a dragon request thread? >< I'm no good at making dragons much larger than I did before... something happens when I sprite bigger things... and they just sorta end up cruddy looking... T.T

anyways it's not going to end up big... just warning you.

EDIT AGAIN: oh also would it be ok if It has a different pose? if I make it really tall like that then anything below it will be cut out... (that is if your putting it in your sig...)

Edited by 626lavaheart

yes ^-^ there is one slot open!

EDIT: so yes you can request again

Edited by 626lavaheart

balta09's request is done!

user posted image

aren't they cute! <3 <3

little green dino's dancing by himself though... he's not that big on doing the can-can...

EDIT: oh euro is it for a dragon request thread? >< I'm no good at making dragons much larger than I did before... something happens when I sprite bigger things... and they just sorta end up cruddy looking... T.T

anyways it's not going to end up big... just warning you.

EDIT AGAIN: oh also would it be ok if It has a different pose? if I make it really tall like that then anything below it will be cut out... (that is if your putting it in your sig...)

It is going to be like a normal dragon sprite.

You can make it in another pose as long as it looks like the dragon.

And yes, it is for a request.

Name: Pinkieseb

What: A green blue and red dino hatchies sitting around a canp fire.

How: Sitting, All looking at the camp fire. Could one of them be holding a stick and cooking a marsmellow....

Reference: None

Style: Didgital

Ps. Your getting an egg from me for these weather you like it or not at some stage!

this art is so awesome and pretty <3