626lavaheart

Lava<3's art

What would you want me to draw and post here randomly the most?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Name: RotomGuy

What: My dragons, Fluffbelly Thuwed (Female BBW) and Rotomzorz (Male Electric) in love.

How: Nose to nose, sitting facing each other.

Reference:

Style: Digital

D: wow walked away after stalking for ppl to post and THEN everybody posts...

taking all three requests... because Athania's is so light...

@Athania so you want this sort of thing with fire spilling out or the actual cliffs on fire???

ALSO!!!!

Random eyeless lava seal dragon I made for a friend X3

user posted image

/starts on requests...

here's Athania's request!

srry if there's not as much cracks in there as you wanted I went crazy with the fire xd.png

user posted image

requests are not open yet.

Name: (forum name) HybridHydra

What: (what is it you want me to draw) Hydra

How: (special details such as pose, clothing, and what the request is holding) Pose: Sitting, 9 Heads, Color Scheme: Black, Neon-Purple, Neon Green, Neon Blue, One Head biting another, one head sharing a meal with another and 3 heads thinking about love

Reference: (Optional: For if your request is not in-cave or is a Original Character) Original Character

Style: (Digital, Sprite, or Traditional?) Traditional, if that means drawing

....................... I just noticed that one of the spriters (siess) hasn't filled out the permissions form.... D:

does anyone know if it's ok for me to post the request? or do I have to wait for a reply from her? (she hasn't been on the forums since last easter :c so I don't think I'll get a reply anytime soon... ) THANKS socks!

RotomGuy's request is done! <3

user posted image

sig sized...

user posted image

I got a little carried away with the shockiness.....................

and I'm trying out a different shading idea that's turning out very nice!

also it is done.....but requests are still not open though because I'm going to draw myself something for my signature that links to here... xd.png

Edited by 626lavaheart

done with both my signature thing and KrystalSharz's request...

user posted image

sig sized

user posted image

srry it's not growling and more fox-like... I don't draw dogs very much... when I finished I suddenly remembered you wanted it mean looking... >< so I actually edited it at bit... (he actually was sticking out his tongue at first...) hope you like it!

so 2 spots are open currently ^^

Name: (forum name) HybridHydra

What: (what is it you want me to draw) Hydra

How: (special details such as pose, clothing, and what the request is holding) Pose: Sitting, 9 Heads, Color Scheme: Black, Neon-Purple, Neon Green, Neon Blue, One Head biting another, one head sharing a meal with another and 3 heads thinking about love

Reference: (Optional: For if your request is not in-cave or is a Original Character) Original Character

Style: (Digital, Sprite, or Traditional?) Digital

Finally biggrin.gif

Edited by hybridhydra

could you give me an actual reference instead of saying it's a original character? also u got the first slot.

Here is a very big reference: user posted image

Here's the website:Hydra

Is that what you meant?

Something like that but with a transparent background, and with the details listed.

Edited by hybridhydra

well you said it was an original character which means it's a animal that you've drawn and consider your own :3

I guess it's not in-cave. I'm new at this, so can you do it! biggrin.gif

ohmy.gif UR OPEN!~

Name: Auditionange

What: two adult whites if possible please!

How: one white (the boy) is sitting and looking away, blushing, kinda pouting andd has a rose behind him. While the other white (the girl) is sitting and has it's head tilted and close to the guy's head (like, it stretched its neck), with a question mark in the air xd.png

Style: Digital! biggrin.gif

if its too hard, (which i hope its not too much trouble for u ><) then i would just love 2 whites nuzzling? :3 but yea, i would love my first request if its not too much to ask ^^

Please and Thankyou!

Auditionange

Edited by auditionange

>< at first I thought you where walking about humans... lol... yes they shouldn't be to much trouble...

also yes I can make yours transparent.. usually I leave them white since the forums are white..

Closed now ^^

oh lols! mb xd.png and yay C: Thankyou so much ^^ also, bychance, could i also get mine with a transparent background? :3 that would be great!

-if the rose is too much.. (which i know some people cant stand doing) its not necessary smile.gif- but lols, so excited for the outcome x3

yes.

A nine headed dragon is a large project!

plus I have finals in 3 days and I havn't been very motivated.

BE patient. I said specifically in the OP that sometimes I might take awhile.

EDIT: well I guess if you don't care if it's shaded or not then it could be done right now... ><

Edited by 626lavaheart

plus I have finals in 3 days and I havn't been very motivated.

oh dear ohmy.gif just wanted to say goodluck on your finals! smile.gif

Eep! Srry I was harsh I was having a bad day... And that second line wasn't supposed to sound like that... I ment would u be interested in the drawing rather than lighting details and such... ( it's very caracture like...)

Also I Must explain why I was so grumpy... My computer is showing signs of age... Not only is the battery a joke and the thing refuses to charge.... the it's really... Not a powerful enough computer. Heck the public computers at the library are ten times better computers. So i've decided to get a new computer. A desktop, because I'm ouviously not careful enough with the cords and such conserning laptops. It will take awhile i'm a high schooler although I have taken seasonal jobs I've never taken a long term job like I'm planning to.

Long story short I'm typing this up on my phone. And I'm srry hydra but I can either attempt to so it on public computers. Or I can post the picture as it is. Auditionage im srry about your wait... Would you like to continue to wait I can try to yours on public comuters to... Or I could pencil it! I'm really good at pencils to. Just not so much at color pencils ...

I'm srry about this horeiable wait, and I thank u guys for being pacient!

Edited by 626lavaheart