Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I'm not sure what the heck is wrong with me, or why I decided to take a peek in the AP right before Halloween breeding...but I'm kind of glad I did? Because I picked up this absolutely gorgeous perfect 3G Red x Old Pink checker. I've already incubated and influenced it properly. I'll have to hold it for about 5 hours as an egg into Halloween breeding, but I've decided that that's a perfectly fine price to pay for such a beautiful lineage.

Thank you sylviamaris! wub.gif Edit: Just noticed the ATLA parent names, which makes it twice as good. Ahhh, I'm so happy I snagged this egg! ohmy.gif

Glad you like it! biggrin.gif

You know I'm happily cruising the AP looking for a simple 2nd gen pb marrow and people keep breeding these awesome lineages that I don't have the strength to throw back. I have lillysally to thank for this one https://dragcave.net/lineage/xODsM. Seriously thank you it's really lovely.

Now I only have one egg space left, I feel like I should click with my eyes closed lol.

You know I'm happily cruising the AP looking for a simple 2nd gen pb marrow and people keep breeding these awesome lineages that I don't have the strength to throw back. I have lillysally to thank for this one https://dragcave.net/lineage/xODsM. Seriously thank you it's really lovely.

Now I only have one egg space left, I feel like I should click with my eyes closed lol.

Thanks for mentioning me :-)

Looks like I will be able to breed both my PB Pumpkin and my PB Marrow lineages to 7th Gen, with what I've bred/found/traded and will be gifted still. biggrin.gif

Edited by lilysally

i have found some REALLY good things (still don't have that shadow walker i need but i plan on hunting for it soon)

2g grave from gold

4G marrow from female gold checker

2G SW from silver lunar

and have found the best thing possible on the AP

my favorite lineage with my tied for favorite dragon

it was a wish of mine so big i never bothered wishing for it

and you know the best part?

IM NOT TELLING WHAT IT IS TILL ITS A ADULT MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I have 4G Marrow x Flamingo checker, which I did not plan to continue. But the AP decided to give me this perfect unrelated mate Thanks perzephone!

Mwuhahahaha, the line continues spreading!

(jk, jk, I'm happy you found it biggrin.gif )

I have 4G Marrow x Flamingo checker, which I did not plan to continue. But the AP decided to give me this perfect unrelated mate Thanks perzephone!

What luck! I love when that happens! Sadly, it doesn't happen to me much, so I usually toss back anything longer than 2G unless I already have the combo started. I'm insane about having mates for everything. xd.png

Edited by harlequinraven

Friend of mine asked me to look around for a 2nd Gen Lurker from Wrapping Wing, because she caught a WW with that lineage last Christmas. I never found one and thought of breeding her one. Today she herself clicked on the perfect mate. Sometimes, it seems that fate decides what you click on. biggrin.gif

Meep! ohmy.gif I would have fallen out of my chair had I been lucky enough to catch one of those. wub.gif That is my ultimate goal is to collect beautiful alt lines like that.

Seriously, major congrats on that epic catch! Though I'd advise fogging them to avoid anyone from trying to viewbomb them.

As for me, I'm pretty happy with my first batch of eggies.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/KqUh2 - First ever PB of them. wub.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/eoxhH My first really nice checker of this breed wub.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gGrNW Squee wub.gif

Edited by Syiren

Man, where are all the checkers this year? Hardly finding anything but messies and stairs (which are great, but not my taste). But I did find these beauties:

Pumpkin from Magelight

Shadow from Yulebuck

Both were on my must-have list, along with many others that are proving elusive so far. I already have mates for these two, which were AP catches themselves. I love making something pretty out of two chance finds.

Man, where are all the checkers this year? Hardly finding anything but messies and stairs (which are great, but not my taste). But I did find these beauties:

Pumpkin from Magelight

Shadow from Yulebuck

Both were on my must-have list, along with many others that are proving elusive so far. I already have mates for these two, which were AP catches themselves. I love making something pretty out of two chance finds.

I'm waiting to breed most of my checkers until round two because in egg locked with eggs I had arranged to get prior to the start of the Halloween breeding. That might be true of others, too.

Edited by harlequinraven