Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I also did not know that nhiostrife would look so good with cavern lurker. This little egg is a keeper. happy.gif Maybe come Halloween I'll be able to snag a mate for it.[/color]

Eeee, one of my babies!

I will probably breed a couple of them on Halloween, so if we can stay in touch I might be able to make a mate for you biggrin.gif

Another thanks to Melosk:

pretty blacks

I neither like neos nor pillows (actually, I despise Pillows) but these lines are creative, they took a lot of work, and they are surprsingly cool!

user posted image

once upon a time my ice from AP

Oh, the names! Most of those are Big Bang Theory references. ("Spock's body with Mr. T's Head" is the one that clued me in.) Love this. xd.png

I caught two amazing goodies today.

1. [Pink Surprise] thank you danegrrrl !!

2. [WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS] thank you daydreamer09 !!

Was especially surprised with that second one. I honestly was expecting something messy, since the AP is currently flooded with commons, but instead I got a master-prize o__o

Thanks so much !!

Oh, the names! Most of those are Big Bang Theory references. ("Spock's body with Mr. T's Head" is the one that clued me in.) Love this. xd.png

Only the Spock's Body/Mr. T's Head is a TBBT reference. Me fail english is a classic

, "Screw you guys" and "Respect my authoritah" are catchphrases of Eric Cartman from South Park, and the "There is no escape"-pair is a Star Wars reference.