Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8BnzZ - 3rd gen Tidal, thank you AquaBlueRain

Hey, I own the grandparents of this egg! (on the mother's side) Didn't expect to see this here but I'm so happy that the lineage has continued; this is beautiful AquaBlueRain:)

In related news, I caught this bronze tinsel in the AP today expecting it to be long or messy, but was pleasantly surprised! This is a wonderful combination.

Caught some goodies from the AP! laugh.gif hehe

Never been big on these dragons, but I decided to grab it and check it out anyway. Turns out this BBW had a very nice lineage! biggrin.gif

Again, a random grab just to see if and what kind of lineage it had, and this balloon had a very neat lineage! biggrin.gif

NOW if only I could get some good mates for the both of them. dry.gif

Edited by HaloGoddess

Oh my. *falls over* Thank you Erica8798! I love EGs with prizes, and organized inbreeding is always neat. xd.png

Was having a bad day breeding so I went AP hunting instead. First egg I picked up I absolutely adore but oww, it was a hit in the feels. My own pair to produce such a combo rejected not even five minutes earlier.

I picked it up for the code...which turned out to be just perfect for it! (and it is SOPRETTY!) -- p.s. thank you so much, Erica! I loooove it!

I also found my Shiny Tea

And after picking up various Luminae for hours, this was just what I'd been hoping for!

I have a weakness for Magi, so when I saw the lineage on this one, I couldn't possibly put it down

One of my fave breeds? x Gold? Nuff said.

I will gladly take it with Silver as well, thank you.

Perhaps I smell a mate in the works?

Dearest Ashera, so many of my prettiest purebreds come from you. wub.gif

Edited by Kelkelen

I just caught this...blink.gif Why was a 3rd gen Tinsel in the AP? Actually a better question is how did I manage to catch it?

Yay, thanks! So pretty. <3

I also caught this Speckle x Silver, which is wonderful because I'm doing a lineage with them. smile.gif

Edited by Allspice